Test Center/Results for CM11 v4.3 by Volk204

Search This thread

TheBasterd

Jan 10, 2014
Hell
: INTRODUCTION :

This will be the results section of the ROM CM11 v4.3 by Volk204 that I have flashed. It is almost perfect, and has replaced bada on my phone. I have been using it for the last few day, and have been fooling around with it. So, I will be posting screenshots, pics and videos of all the apps and games I will be trying.

The reason of this thread is that I dont have permissions to post in the development threads. So, all my results will go here.

Feel free to add your results.

: APPS TESTED :

1)WhatsApp

Problems : None. The app ran smooth as butter.

2)CleanMaster

Problems : Will be slow on first run. Then, the app will run smoothly.

3)Papyrus

Problems : None.

4)JotterPad X

5)Google Keep

6)Duomi Player

Problems : Will be a bit slow on first run, but will later be fine. May lag a bit more when connected to wifi or mobile internet. Other than that, no problem.

7)MX Player

8)Xposed Installer and Modules

9)Google Search, Voice Search and Google Now

Problems : Lags a lot. The voice input will be quite laggy, but the zram helps a lot.

10)Toucher Pro

11)SuperTube

12)UC Browser

Problems : Might be laggy a bit, only when the page being rendered is very heavy. But, still, bearable.

13)Go Launcher

Problems : Laggy, crashes from time to time due to less RAM. Avoid all theme apps, just keep the Trebuchet UI.

: GAMES TESTED :

1) Dead Trigger

Problems : Went in-game. Ran first tutorial level and then crashed. Might run using RAMExpander in Google Play.

2)Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds etc.

Problems : None. Might lag a bit, but bearable.

3)QI4A, QII4A, QIII4A for Quake Series

Problems : None. Smooth, with no lag at all.

Last edited:

TheBasterd

Jan 10, 2014
Hell
Its kind of wierd, but "noozy" music player that seems not to be compatible with my note 2 seems to be working excellently in my Wave.

Last edited: