[NEW] Kaiser Style 3G Dialer v2.00

Search This thread

Murcielago

Dec 5, 2003
Mougins
Thanks a lot everyone. I'm trying this right now :)

EDIT : It worked really well. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2007
San Francisco
Great skin... great work
got a question...
I was searching for howto make a dialer skin, but got no chance...
even made a thread of it, but no chance...
can someone please help me out where I can learn to make a dialer skin like this...

Thanks in advance...

You should use a file explorer (not the one that comes with windows mobile, use resco or total commander) and in the windows directory if you go through it enough you will find all of the bitmaps that make up the dialer, copy them to your sd card using the file explorer, then edit them on your computer and put them back on your card and copy and replace them in the windows folder, that should make your own dialer i think, although without finding and editing the right config files, you have to make your buttons the exact same dimensions and resolution as they currently are. also, make sure you back up your regular bitmaps before you replace them.

so all in all, with this method, you cn only really change the color of the dialer not the size of the buttons like schen's and duron's

bennec83

Strange Error!!

I installed this:

Kaiser.CommManager.10Button.3G-GSM.Switch.Schen.CAB.zip

to my phone running black satin medium and it worked first time. I had to flash to a different rom to try something out, i flashed back to satin medium (same version) tryed to install it and i get a warning saying that i dont have the correct permissions!!

i flashed to a different version of satin (normal) coz i thought i had out the wrong one on, and i get the same error, now i just cant install the cab at all!

any idea why this is happening?

sompse

Apr 8, 2007
Kaiser com manager icon text are messed up some reason text under button icon is like 7 segment font or similar not clear at all. I probably did something with other software but how to fix the kaiser comm manager icon font back to normal. I have tryed to uninstall and then reinstall but still the same. Could i be some registery issua?

B.R
Seppo SOmppi

schen

Apr 28, 2004
New Version 2.0 Coming Soon

Just a screen shots for now. As soon as I sorted out all the graphics, put together as a cab, I will upload. This is as close as possible with the Big Button Kaiser Dialer I could get. It will be the last version I think.

Attachments

• capture00102.jpg
    capture00102.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 222
  • capture001.jpg
    capture001.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 80

gladwin

Mar 22, 2007
great work schen! works well with sleuth 3.2 rom! some changes from your first version wasthe scroll arrows for contacts is gone, however i noticed i can easily drag the contacts to scroll. thanks a lot! liked the big buttons a lot!!

schen

Apr 28, 2004
great work schen! works well with sleuth 3.2 rom! some changes from your first version wasthe scroll arrows for contacts is gone, however i noticed i can easily drag the contacts to scroll. thanks a lot! liked the big buttons a lot!!
Added to the first page. Forget to mentioned this initially.

arty

Dec 6, 2004
with tne new comm manager the former "push mail" button is gone. how can i enable/disable pushmail now?

jompao

Nov 22, 2006
Looks great!! Best dialer ever (haven't had time to test video call) but I trust i works.

Thanks for makin it a reality!

duronmarcel

Mar 16, 2007
Caen
Great works Schen,

I had carried out the same version but it did not plait me because of the small photograph contact, on the other hand a bug at home, the button historical of call and reversed with the button of call?????

arty

Dec 6, 2004
hmm did i something wrong?
looks very strange

Attachments

• hhdflr6.jpg
    hhdflr6.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 243

bennec83

You cannot use this skin on a rom that has the style already applied.

you have to install something like schaps rom and install it onton of that.

there is no compatability with the CAB on satin (of any rom that has the style already applied through the comm manager and/or dialpad)

i have the same problem and i dont think there are any plans to fix it!!!

Ask the OP!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Green key issue

OMG I have a solution to the green buttons problem that is so releveant to this thread its crazy.

first uninstall schen's 3g dialer, then install duron-marcell's 3g dialer, then reinstall schens over that.

It becomes a hybrid of the two, the buttons are white

the only 2 issues i saw were that there is a little white box in the top right corner of the dialer and the last call picture overlaps the backspace button a littl

AWW kodak moment you guys, duron and schen were fighting on this thread about who copied who's dialer, but it turns out, theyre better together AWWW :cool:

Also on a different note, i went through the windows directory and found every single bmp associated with the regular dialer, couldn't i customize the dialer by just editing and replacing those?