[Theme][Infinity/Mix]Bloody InfLiction V1.0 Optional Animated Pulldown

Search This thread

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008
Ok, so I have just went crazy with the Red this time, I know most people like blue but theres gotta be a few of you out there like me that are dying to have some red on your phone. Your either gonna love it or love to hate it.

Also, as listed in the title this is based off infinity but I am using the stock mms, stock calendar, stock clock package, and stock calculator (if your calculator force closes, remove the aosp calculator then flash again).

If you do not want the stock apps just remove them from the zip before flashing, but be warned that the aosp apps will keep you previous theme.

What's Themed

AccountAndSync
Browser
CalendarProvider
Camera (CameraMod included)
ClockPackage
Contacts
DialerTabActivity
Gmail
GoogleQuickSearchBox
JobManager
Mms (stock tw)
Phone
Settings
SystemUI
Talk
TouchWizCalculator
TouchWizCalendar
framework
twframework

Built in Extras

PowerMod (if it doesn't work flash this first then apply theme)(Thanx dwitherell)

Camera Mod (you can now press power or search button to take pic)(Thanx substanceD posted here)

Crt Off animation (thanx imnuts)

Thinner Progress bars (me)

Most of the yellow text has been turned red, in fact theres so much red it will make your eyes bleed.

Changelog

v1.0= release

Credits

Me (manual tweaks and images)
Gunnermike53
imnuts
dwitherell
Grillrd
Stoney 666 (for images)
The Bowers (images)
Lanlaut (dialer + images)
If i missed anyone let me know

Download (dropbox for now will change soon)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/Bloody-Infliction-v1.0.zip

How to install

This theme is based off EP4D deodexed, flashing on an odexed rom may cause problems.

1) Download zip and put on /sdcard
2) boot into clockwork mod recovery
3) Select 'mounts and storage' and mount /system
4) Select "install zip from sdcard"
5) Select "choose zip from sdcard"
6) Select Cherry-Infliction-V*.zip and install

I personally would wipe Dalvik just to be safe.

Last edited:

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008
Alternate PullDown Images

Animated Red Scifi Android
(Thanx to - Stoney66,fernando sor,Bad Seed customs for creating this mod)

On boot it will take up to a minute for your statusbar to load but it is very smooth after that. You will see the effect on the second pull.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/ANIMATION-PD.zip

SemiTransparent

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/Semi-Transparent-PDv1.0.zip

RedGlow

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/Red-Glow-Pd-v1.0.zip

ScreenShots

SC20111219-160758.png
SC20111219-162524.png
shot_000023.png
shot_000022.png
shot_000019.png
SC20111219-160645.png

You can find more here

Last edited:

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008
OK, 102 views and no comments, either this is perfect or no one is interested once they see it.
I don't ask for donations all I ask is if you like let me know, otherwise what is the point of releasing.

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.
OK, 102 views and no comments, either this is perfect or no one is interested once they see it.
I don't ask for donations all I ask is if you like let me know, otherwise what is the point of releasing.

don't take it that its bad because of this, give it some time... that said it looks awesome, pretty thorough and blue and red are my favorite two theme colors plus I'm diggin' that gauge battery meter

blazing through on my Acer A500 via XDA app

flyinj54

Sep 14, 2011
Ohio
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6T
Great job on this magima. I used this on 12/14 infinity tsm parts version and had zero problems whatsoever. I love the battery indicator and the 4g/3g icons being red. I'm not a huge fan of the skull on the pulldown notification bar but other than that I really like the theme.

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008
Great job on this magima. I used this on 12/14 infinity tsm parts version and had zero problems whatsoever. I love the battery indicator and the 4g/3g icons being red. I'm not a huge fan of the skull on the pulldown notification bar but other than that I really like the theme.

I agree about the pulldown image (seems like too much going on there) I will be releasing some pulldown image zips in the second post, If you have one you would like in particular let me know.

Edit: I just added two choices for now, will add more if I get requests.

Last edited:

flyinj54

Sep 14, 2011
Ohio
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6T
Ok i'm really digging the theme now with the semi transparant pulldown bar. Very nice! Thanks for the hard work. I've ran your other theme on ep4d stock so i'm really happy you have brought a red theme to the newest infinity. Appreciate your theming for the charge!

Anyway you can offer a noclock.zip to remove the clock from the top of the statusbar? Thanks

Last edited:

mrtruckincowboy

Jun 16, 2011
Looks good I don't personally like that much red but it looks well done

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.
sweet jeebus this works on Infinity?? *runs to find phone to flash it* now I've gotta try yours and stranula's black and blue, its great to see some themes for Infinity

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
I agree, this theme does look nice, but I'm still on EP4P with Humble 5.0 - and this is running great, so no real need for me to switch to EP4D.

however, I would recommend not showing a screenshot of your contacts with "unemployment center" as one of them (unless, of course, that was your intent - hehe)

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
I don't own a charge but I like to lurk around to checkout what's out in different device forums, and this is one of the dopest red themes I've seen.... I would be rockin it if I had a charge, at least till I made my own... Hahaha. Keep doin what your doin!

Last edited:

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008
I appreciate all the good comments, it gives me the drive to keep going, feel free to add in anything you don't like as well, I will do my best to make everyone happy.

Outsider2011

May 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I dnt know if its just me but i tryed flashing the semi transparent pull down bar and when my phone restarted the "phone" app did not want to open at all..after reflashing bloody infliction again it started working again...maybe a bad download from the semi transparent pull down choice?

Infinity Charge

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008
I dnt know if its just me but i tryed flashing the semi transparent pull down bar and when my phone restarted the "phone" app did not want to open at all..after reflashing bloody infliction again it started working again...maybe a bad download from the semi transparent pull down choice?

Infinity Charge

Try re-downloading just to be safe then when you flash the pulldown wipe dalvik and you should be fine.

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008
Added a new Animated Pulldown Background in the 2nd Post, Will try to get a video up of it later. Basically it's a rotating red android in a tech wire frame style.
Anyway, this is my first attempt at this, I will try to add more later and refiine it to where it's smoother. At least give it a shot, you can always flash back to a different background.

Edit: Video is in the second post: Enjoy

Last edited:

Outsider2011

May 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Added a new Animated Pulldown Background in the 2nd Post, Will try to get a video up of it later. Basically it's a rotating red android in a tech wire frame style.
Anyway, this is my first attempt at this, I will try to add more later and refiine it to where it's smoother. At least give it a shot, you can always flash back to a different background.

Edit: Video is in the second post: Enjoy

Just flashed and all i gotta say is... f*****g awesome! Just a reminder to people make sure you wipe both cache and dalvik and mount/system in advanced settings in CWM. Give the pulldown about 2-4 times then it runs smooth! Great job!

Infinity Charge w/Bloody Infliction

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, so I have just went crazy with the Red this time, I know most people like blue but theres gotta be a few of you out there like me that are dying to have some red on your phone. Your either gonna love it or love to hate it.

Also, as listed in the title this is based off infinity but I am using the stock mms, stock calendar, stock clock package, and stock calculator (if your calculator force closes, remove the aosp calculator then flash again).

If you do not want the stock apps just remove them from the zip before flashing, but be warned that the aosp apps will keep you previous theme.

What's Themed

AccountAndSync
    Browser
    CalendarProvider
    Camera (CameraMod included)
    ClockPackage
    Contacts
    DialerTabActivity
    Gmail
    GoogleQuickSearchBox
    JobManager
    Mms (stock tw)
    Phone
    Settings
    SystemUI
    Talk
    TouchWizCalculator
    TouchWizCalendar
    framework
    twframework

Built in Extras

PowerMod (if it doesn't work flash this first then apply theme)(Thanx dwitherell)

Camera Mod (you can now press power or search button to take pic)(Thanx substanceD posted here)

Crt Off animation (thanx imnuts)

Thinner Progress bars (me)

Most of the yellow text has been turned red, in fact theres so much red it will make your eyes bleed.

Changelog

v1.0= release

Credits

Me (manual tweaks and images)
    Gunnermike53
    imnuts
    dwitherell
    Grillrd
    Stoney 666 (for images)
    The Bowers (images)
    Lanlaut (dialer + images)
    If i missed anyone let me know

Download (dropbox for now will change soon)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/Bloody-Infliction-v1.0.zip

How to install

This theme is based off EP4D deodexed, flashing on an odexed rom may cause problems.

1) Download zip and put on /sdcard
    2) boot into clockwork mod recovery
    3) Select 'mounts and storage' and mount /system
    4) Select "install zip from sdcard"
    5) Select "choose zip from sdcard"
    6) Select Cherry-Infliction-V*.zip and install

I personally would wipe Dalvik just to be safe.
    Alternate PullDown Images

Animated Red Scifi Android
    (Thanx to - Stoney66,fernando sor,Bad Seed customs for creating this mod)

On boot it will take up to a minute for your statusbar to load but it is very smooth after that. You will see the effect on the second pull.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/ANIMATION-PD.zip

SemiTransparent

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/Semi-Transparent-PDv1.0.zip

RedGlow

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7883290/Red-Glow-Pd-v1.0.zip

ScreenShots

SC20111219-160758.png
    SC20111219-162524.png
    shot_000023.png
    shot_000022.png
    shot_000019.png
    SC20111219-160645.png