Tablet Tweaks for RC2?

Search This thread

flipovich

May 12, 2008
Germany
click on your link and answer your own question, imo...

been running this for over a week with the constant updates...replaced the default adw launcher with gojimi's though...very good build, imo

flipovich

May 12, 2008
Germany
What Rom are you running?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
lol...click on your link, go to the original thread and download the gTab/Harmony edition...it's the tweaks that he's been developing over top of a Ginger core but it's still a full ROM...Download, wipe all, flash, wipe dalvik, reboot and wait...initial boot takes a while..

nxdelirium

Oct 14, 2010
Also no complaints on the tablet tweaked stuff. Running very well.
Corwins Tweaked CM7 RC4Beta2 has the tablet tweaks incorporated also (as an alternative if you want the tablet tweaks..)

saturnspike

Mar 23, 2011
Just installed it on a friend's nook and it's running great. I'll probably be switching to it from Vanilla AOSP Gingerbread.

truthkillszz

Apr 29, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
the only gripe about it that i have is that it wont play videos. but from what i seen no gingerbread roms can play videos. untill there is a fix or if anyone knows of one besides using rockplayer or another software decoding app i think im going to have to stick with vegantab. But i do love the softkeys

flipovich

May 12, 2008
Germany
the only gripe about it that i have is that it wont play videos. but from what i seen no gingerbread roms can play videos. untill there is a fix or if anyone knows of one besides using rockplayer or another software decoding app i think im going to have to stick with vegantab. But i do love the softkeys

what do u mean? I have yet to find a GB ROM that does not play videos...I play them in the default player and then onto my TV pretty much daily.

flipovich

May 12, 2008
Germany
I believe they are talking about hardware accelerated playback. I don't think any of the gingerbread based roms support hw acceleration currently.

Sent from my Viewsonic 10" GTab...
ahh, yeah...ok...yeah, it's not the best of playback in some videos without the hardware acceleration, but it's hardly noticeable the majority of the time...

truthkillszz

Apr 29, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
when i go to play my mp4's they wont even open at all. I would have to open them in rockplayer and software decode them whic isnt even watchable because of how choppy they are. maybe if i convert them to a different format any ideas?