[UPDATED 10/06][APP]Xperia V Walkman[v7.5][ICS/JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
do you fix this now, because you released your new theme v 2.00?

Not working so far ...
+. Clearbass bar,needs new libs
+. Surround tab
+. Visualizations,then again I'm not sure even if that is available for SXS,so far we've seen it only for GX
I never mentioned anywhere that those are fixed
to fix these resources are need from a good xperia s ics build

https://www.box.com/shared/9e0e73e0dd45d18aa6f9

Knocked up on the phone so it may not flash, but you can copy files to right place

Lol no I got the name wrong of the lib, its the same one. If you can find a Sony ics device with working clearbass, share the audio.conf
Sent from my MT11i using XDA

thanks,will try 'em soon

Last edited:
Reactions: darkerm

Jonfensu

Apr 10, 2012
Dude, i wanna ask you if is possible to enlarge the Music control and Album art in Lockscreen and edit the color font in Tag Editor options? thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: haris2511

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly

Dice1212

Nov 16, 2011
Tallinn
ok so I flashed it in cwm...and I got screwed album art and then I deleted the semcmusic.apk from system/app folder and then extracted the semcmusic.apk from the zip and tried to install it as an normal apk...but it didn't work so I tried to push it to system and now I don't have a player anymore...how to reset it ? from cwm ? I don't wanna lose all my data bcuz of this.

Reactions: tinyXperia

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
ok so I flashed it in cwm...and I got screwed album art and then I deleted the semcmusic.apk from system/app folder and then extracted the semcmusic.apk from the zip and tried to install it as an normal apk...but it didn't work so I tried to push it to system and now I don't have a player anymore...how to reset it ? from cwm ? I don't wanna lose all my data bcuz of this.
flash it again,then install it as a normal app by clicking on it,and yeah don't remove the apk from system\app folder when u are installing it

Reactions: Dice1212

Dice1212

Nov 16, 2011
Tallinn
ok so I flashed it again and didn't delete nothing from system/app folder this time,but it didn't let me install it :S

Dice1212

Nov 16, 2011
Tallinn
ok so I reinstalled my rom and flashed ur nxt theme pack and it already has the same player bundled in it ? now it's working,but the album art is still not working correctly and I don't have titanium backup infact I have never used it...can't I just move the semcmusic from system/app to data/app with root explorer ?

yogesh017

May 26, 2012
Delhi
ok so I reinstalled my rom and flashed ur nxt theme pack and it already has the same player bundled in it ? now it's working,but the album art is still not working correctly and I don't have titanium backup infact I have never used it...can't I just move the semcmusic from system/app to data/app with root explorer ?

just install the semcmusic app in system/app and it works fine for me...no need to copy it with root explorer..

HIT THANKS IF HELPED IN ANYWAY:D

Reactions: Dice1212

boyq

Apr 20, 2012
Just a very little request, since clear bass and other stuffs are still not available..

Can you put a walkman logo in the player?:D If it's not much of a hassle^^

Just like the default walkman player in LWW:

Screenshot_2012-06-05-22-33-56.png

Looking forward! Thanks :)

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
Just a very little request, since clear bass and other stuffs are still not available..

Can you put a walkman logo in the player?:D If it's not much of a hassle^^

Just like the default walkman player in LWW:

Screenshot_2012-06-05-22-33-56.png

Looking forward! Thanks :)

I can replace an icon to walkman icon,but I don't see the point in doing that mate cos original player don't have walkman icon

The srstdfx can also handle volume and eq too, just switch the library used in audio_effects.conf

any difference in quality ?

mpiekp

Mar 23, 2011
Haven't played with it, but the eq in the srstdfx bundle is good, might try it later

No noticeable differences

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Full Walkman app from Xperia S port for 2011 Xperia devices by yours truly
    Now with Beats by Dr.Dre modification introduced !
    For ICS and JB :good:

zBLYg.jpg

207kyna.jpg

29xub8o.png

gbEAr.png

TheF3nix Created a dummy facebook account for me to port and test facebook part to our phones.Now its full Facebook inside Xperia port from Xperia S ICS to our 2011 devices.This update 6 mostly will be the final release if no errors are present.So Enjoy :good:

2ls6ryd.jpg

Update 7.5 - Xperia V style :cool:

2dcj1xt.jpg

Instructions

+.Install the zip via CWM
    (For aosp roms install non xperia stock fw addon.zip via cwm after installing the main zip,get it from update 6 mediafire folder)

more noob friendly

0. open the zip file on you computer and extract the file Audio_effects.conf in system\vendor\etc\ to your sdcard
    0. Start your phone
    1. open root explorer
    2. browse to your card and copy Audio_effects.conf in your memory card
    3. browse to system\vendor\etc (if this didn't exist then Click mount r/w on the upper right of root explorer app and create new folder named etc)
    4. Click mount r/w on the upper right of root explorer app and paste audio_effects.conf there
    5. Tap and hold audio_effects.conf and select permissions
    6. Check owner: Read write, group: read, others: read, and uncheck the other permission other than described before
    7. Tap ok
    8. Open your phone settings (home screen>menu button>settings) and select apps
    9. tap "all" tab and search Sound Enchancement, select it and clear its data
    10. Restart your phone
    11. Run your walkman player and try "more"

Follow this if you are having trouble with download music info via Gracenote
    Thanks to snooby23 :good:

For those who are having problems with downloading music info please use this: http://db.tt/MPNv5i98

This is not a flashable zip, okay? I don't want to be blamed if your phone went bonkers.

Download and it extract it. Then paste the CredentialManagerService.apk to system/app and set the right permissions.

Then put libdrmtestengine.so to system/lib/drm and again, set the right permissions.

After all that REBOOT. Viola! You can now download music info again.

It works only for locked bootloaders. This worked for me since mine is locked. I still don't know if it works for unlocked bootloaders. Try it.

Please hit thanks if I helped you because that would be nice.:)

Working so far ...

• Walkman music app
    • Background color changing to match album art when changing song
    • Clearbass Equalizer
    • Surround
    • SensMe™
    • Tag Editor
    • Favorites
    • Download music info via wifi
    • Visualizer
    • DLNA
    • Facebook Inside Xperia
    • Facebook Like button,Music & Friends
    • New Music widget

Not working so far ...

• None

For AOSP based roms like CM 9,CM 10,AOKP etc clearbass,SensMe™
    ,Music widget won't work.Sorry about that !

Download

Update 7.5 - http://d-h.st/p67

older releases

For custom rom chefs,
    You can use this on your rom,but you must give credits to author and other people credited in this post.Yeah this is specially aimed at like Chaosfirzen,krabbapel
    (for various other projects including this)

Credits

Sony devs for creating this wonderful app :good:
    skifyr123 Xperia S dump
    muzontnt for various things
    TheF3nix for creating a dummy facebook account for me to test Face book features
    Adrian DC for newest Xperia S apps
    Till-Kruspe for testing in mdpi

Press thanks and donate if you like my work :good:
    Do not mirror !

Older Releases

eNNFL.jpg

Also
    Pandemic requested one :p

Requirements

Should work on any stock or stock based ICS fw.

Works on 4.0.3,4.0.4 stock roms and stock based MIUI ICS roms

Screenshots

b42K3.png

ndJda.jpg

V3 sshots

Tj0uc.jpg

Update 4

asGnl.jpg

Instructions

+.Install the zip via CWM

after installing the pack if you cannot find clearbass then extract Audio_effects.conf in system\vendor\etc\ in zip to memory card and then move it to system\vendor\etc.Edit permissions in conf file.If there is no etc folder then make one.This is what should be done.Now clear data in soundenhancements and reboot

more noob friendly

0. open the zip file on you computer and extract the file Audio_effects.conf in system\vendor\etc\ to your sdcard
    0. Start your phone
    1. open root explorer
    2. browse to your card and copy Audio_effects.conf in your memory card
    3. browse to system\vendor\etc (if this didn't exist then Click mount r/w on the upper right of root explorer app and create new folder named etc)
    4. Click mount r/w on the upper right of root explorer app and paste audio_effects.conf there
    5. Tap and hold audio_effects.conf and select permissions
    6. Check owner: Read write, group: read, others: read, and uncheck the other permission other than described before
    7. Tap ok
    8. Open your phone settings (home screen>menu button>settings) and select apps
    9. tap "all" tab and search Sound Enchancement, select it and clear its data
    10. Restart your phone
    11. Run your walkman player and try "more"

Working so far ...
    +. Walkman music app
    +. Background color changing to match album art when changing song
    +. Clearbass Equalizer
    +. Surround
    +. Sense Me
    +. Tag Editor
    +. Favorites
    +. DLNA
    +. Visualizer
    +. New Music widget

Not working so far ...
    None

Download-2012.07.21 Updated

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ld81la2pag9lu9b
    Beats notifier app fix for Update 4
    Flash via cwm

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dco0w6ephy118sb
    Big thanks goes to
    skifyr123 for sharing me a system dump of new SXS fw :good:

For custom rom chefs,yes you can use this mod in your roms BUT give credits where it comes from ;) be a community man xD
    Press thanks and donate if you like my work :good:
    New update coming tomorrow or sunday hopefully,Xperia V style ;)
    Surround tab was a ***** :p but finally got it xD
    will post a full working walkman zip tomorrow morning as now its 1.30am :D
    For those who are having problems with downloading music info please use this: http://db.tt/MPNv5i98

This is not a flashable zip, okay? I don't want to be blamed if your phone went bonkers.

Download and it extract it. Then paste the CredentialManagerService.apk to system/app and set the right permissions.

Then put libdrmtestengine.so to system/lib/drm and again, set the right permissions.

After all that REBOOT. Viola! You can now download music info again.

It works only for locked bootloaders. This worked for me since mine is locked. I still don't know if it works for unlocked bootloaders. Try it.

Please hit thanks if I helped you because that would be nice. :)