Problem Making Nandroid Backup via Rom Manager

Search This thread

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013
Sir I tried to Make A NANDROID BACKUP from ROM MANAGER
I Already Installed CWM Recovery & TWRP

When I press REBOOT IN TO RECOVERY i am not getting any Option of Making Backup of My Note N7000

Black Screen Appear only
Then I have to restart my Mobile Again pls Help me..Sir

THANK U In Advance:(

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012

When I press REBOOT IN TO RECOVERY i am not getting any Option of Making Backup of My Note N7000

Black Screen Appear only

How did you install recovery? What's the rom details? Do you want us to aim in the DARK?

Reactions: superdude.xi
You can't install CWM and TWRP at the same time. So my guess: you didn't install one of them successfully and that's the reason for the missing Backup option.

What Rom are you using? If stock rom go to Philz thread and download an install the correct kernel for your version. After that you'll have a recovery with backup options.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

How did you install recovery? What's the rom details? Do you want us to aim in the DARK?
I just did...

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013

Sir
I am Giving All the Informations Below Please check it. and i am Attaching The Screenshorts Too sir :)

Actually Both CWM and TWRP already Installed In my Device I just Update my CWM Recovery Sir. and I just tried to make Nandroid backup By Using Rom Manager When I click to " Reboot In to Recovery" No options appearing for backup and Restore please check the SCREEN SHORTS

and sir After Reboot Red "!" mark with android logo coming

Model : Note N7000 , Rooted

29oh9w9.png

a0ki81.png

15gxv7o.png

Sir i am a noob just trying to learning the things dont mind pls :) help me

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013
As I said: go to Philz thread, download a Kernel for your DDLSC and install it. Then you can boot into recovery.
I do not like tools like this for these basic steps - so no help with the tool from me.

And:
please recharge your battery and don't ever try to do things in backup with a nearly empty battery

Sir I remember It Next time Sorry sir..

Can you Please provide me a Link of my kernel because in Philz thread there are Many Links and Infos i am Confusing a Bit sir

I hope U understand ( i already posted a screenshort of my kernel ) please provide me a Link so that i download and install it..

and one More Q sir.. if I install a kernel.. before it i have to backup my apps and messages ? or Not ?

:(

Please no PM with the same questions. Asking and answering questions in public is the preferred way.

If you want to understand what you do you'll have to read the threads and try to understand what is written. The thread owner doesn't do this for fun or because he wants to waste time.

You'll find the kernel in post 3 of Philz thread, there is a link after "tw only:". This will bring you to dev-host and folder with different versions (the one with 5.11.2 contains your kernel).

And after downloading please follow the instructions how to install. It really isn't so difficult.

(A final one: please no "sir", absolutely not necessary and makes me feel like I'm at the wrong place)

Last edited:
Reactions: superdude.xi

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013
As I said: go to Philz thread, download a Kernel for your DDLSC and install it. Then you can boot into recovery.
I do not like tools like this for these basic steps - so no help with the tool from me.

And:
please recharge your battery and don't ever try to do things in backup with a nearly empty battery

Please no PM with the same questions. Asking and answering questions in public is the preferred way.

If you want to understand what you do you'll have to read the threads and try to understand what is written. The thread owner doesn't do this for fun or because he wants to waste time.

You'll find the kernel in post 3 of Philz thread, there is a link after "tw only:". This will bring you to dev-host and folder with different versions (the one with 5.11.2 contains your kernel).

And after downloading please follow the instructions how to install. It really isn't so difficult.

(A final one: please no "sir", absolutely not necessary and makes me feel like I'm at the wrong place)

Sir I Install PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-5.11.2-signed.zip this One.. But Now i reboot My Phone only Samsung GALAXYNOTE Gt N7000 is appearing.. its not starting OMG :( sir.. what can i do Now.. help me.. i just Installed PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-5.11.2-signed.zip this one :(( :(( please help me

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013
please Any one Help Me.. My Phone Got Stuck After Installing The PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-5.11.2-signed.zip

What Should I do.. Only SAMSUNG GALAXT NOTE GT-N7000 Appear Help me Please.. please :(( :(( : ((

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013
Are you telling me now that you did install the kernel with only 14% battery charge?
How did you install it?
Can you boot into the new recovery?

No I charged The Battery Bro I just Out This Zip File PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-5.11.2-signed.zip In to External SD Card Then I Switchoff My Cell then.. I press

Volume Up Powerkey and Middle key..

Then I selected UPDATE FROM EXTERNAL CARD

then I Select this File PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-5.11.2-signed.zip

After That it opens and then when I restarted My phone It STUCK :(:)(:)((

only Sansung GALAXY NOTE N7000 Appearing.. :(( no Options is Coming Now what to Do :(( help me Otherwise I lost My phone..:(

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013
Can you please explain what recovery did you have and how did you install the zip version of the kernel?

First I Put This Zip In My EXTERNAL SD CARD : PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-5.11.2-signed.zip
Then I Switch Of My Phone
Then I Press POwer Switch Middle Switch and Volume Up key...
Then I select the Option Install from External SD

I select the ZIP file

After that android Logo Comes animated revolving logo.. My phone starts but when i restart to see recovery option coming or not My phone Got Stuck and only appearing " Samsung GALAXY NOTE GT -N7000 :( :( :(

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
First I Put This Zip In My EXTERNAL SD CARD : PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-5.11.2-signed.zip
Then I Switch Of My Phone
Then I Press POwer Switch Middle Switch and Volume Up key...
Then I select the Option Install from External SD

I select the ZIP file

After that android Logo Comes animated revolving logo.. My phone starts but when i restart to see recovery option coming or not My phone Got Stuck and only appearing " Samsung GALAXY NOTE GT -N7000 :( :( :(
Does the phone boot normally? or Not?
Can you get into the CWM philz recovery?

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013
Does the phone boot normally? or Not?
Can you get into the CWM philz recovery?

No sir The Phone Not Boot Normally.. After Installing a Zip file When it Stars a Dark Brown Colour Android Logo Coming With Revolving and the phone starts After that i Restart it got STUCK ! Now what can i Do :( i only wanted to nanddroid backup.. so that my phone will always safe :( now its gone :(

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
No sir The Phone Not Boot Normally.. After Installing a Zip file When it Stars a Dark Brown Colour Android Logo Coming With Revolving and the phone starts After that i Restart it got STUCK ! Now what can i Do :( i only wanted to nanddroid backup.. so that my phone will always safe :( now its gone :(
May be better to download DDLSC rom and flash it via Odin to revert most of the changes done to system, recovery and kernel partitions.

Last edited:

superdude.xi

Dec 22, 2013
Follow the install instructions from here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1424997 and download rom from either sammobile.com or samsung-updates.com/

I have Successfully Recovered My Mobile With Official Stock Rom Flash Via Odin.

Now.. Am giving Each and every Detail. Please Suggest me How get In to The Recovery Mode.

I Updated The CWM From Rom Manager.
When I restarted The Mobile and Press Volume Up + Power + Home Button I get Only These Options

Android System recovery <3e>

Volume up/down to move highlight:
power button to select

reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from external storage
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from cache

[ here one DEAD ANDROID ICON with RED TRIANGLE]

#manual mode#
--Appling Multi-CSC...
Applied the CSC-code :INU
successfully applied multi-CSC.

==========================================

the Problem is I want To make a Nandroid Backup and I aam Not getting the Option of backup and Restore When I press Reboot In to Recovery Via rom manager.

Screenshot :
15i0vhz.jpg

In PhilZ Thread Which I have to Download ?

helP me :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can't install CWM and TWRP at the same time. So my guess: you didn't install one of them successfully and that's the reason for the missing Backup option.

What Rom are you using? If stock rom go to Philz thread and download an install the correct kernel for your version. After that you'll have a recovery with backup options.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I just did...
    How to get DDLC Rom ? tell me i will Download :(
    and How Odin will Work :( I dont know and my battery also not showing charging :(

Follow the install instructions from here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1424997 and download rom from either sammobile.com or samsung-updates.com/

Black Screen Appear only

And: