HTC charging slowwwwwww

Search This thread

guyeee

Feb 9, 2013
hi.

i got the htc for about 3-4 months. at beggining it was perfect. good battery and charging FAST AS FCK , but now, it charges SO slow.

im using the original htc cable to charge it, the cable that came with the phone. and plugged in to the wall plug.

if im using the phone while its charging its just not charging and even the battery still goes down WHEN ITS CONNECTED. so for it to charge i need for like 3-4 hours not the touch the phone at ALL.

at the beggining when i got the phone i could be gaming on the phone and still battery whould go up. now even if everything is closed, ONLY whatsapp is open and im on whatsapp the battery keep going down.

all my apps are closed and nothing running.

any solutions for it or what should i do?

GinGeae

Mar 20, 2013
Dear guyeee,
It seems that your problem is related to the HTC charger itself.
I have a suggestion that you probably should replace your HTC charger set, due to
prolonged usage of heavy gpu loading while charging.
I also would recommend that you should not always using your phone to perform heavy task /multi-tasking while charging.
Doing so will shorten the life-span of your HTC battery and damage both your HTC inbuilt battery and charger easily, and worn out or misbehaviour eventually after a couple of months.

They are also many other reasons to cause this behaviour, like
Dropping your charger too often ,or the wire for your HTC charger , etc..

It 's just some advice from me. Based on my observation and some little , minor experience.
Not saying that I'm always right , but I did my best here to help you out.

Lastly, hope you solved your problem soon and your HTC one is back alive as normal. Cheers ?

Thaevil0ne

Jul 26, 2011
hi.

i got the htc for about 3-4 months. at beggining it was perfect. good battery and charging FAST AS FCK , but now, it charges SO slow.

im using the original htc cable to charge it, the cable that came with the phone. and plugged in to the wall plug.

if im using the phone while its charging its just not charging and even the battery still goes down WHEN ITS CONNECTED. so for it to charge i need for like 3-4 hours not the touch the phone at ALL.

at the beggining when i got the phone i could be gaming on the phone and still battery whould go up. now even if everything is closed, ONLY whatsapp is open and im on whatsapp the battery keep going down.

all my apps are closed and nothing running.

any solutions for it or what should i do?

I would at least try a different charger to see if problem is the charger or the HTC.
If it also gains charge slowly with an other charger it is likely your HTC.
Are you running any custom ROM?
Have you tried to restore to factory default yet?

Kind regards, Stefan.

Nathan_Drake

May 18, 2014
My charger had that problem too.I tried my Samsung charger(since it also is mini usb) with it and now it charges
fast!