[X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

ThiaagoFelix

Jun 15, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Hey guys.

Could you please tell me what's the difference between the two roms at the first page of this topic?
There's a CM9 stable version of kang. Is it really stable?

Regards.

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
ThiaagoFelix: Hey guys.

Could you please tell me what's the difference between the two roms at the first page of this topic?
There's a CM9 stable version of kang. Is it really stable?

Regards.

nightwing369: Thanks.
I looked at post#2 and saw that there's an Old Xperia Project version and a Stable version. What is the difference between these two, and which one should I use??

Thanks, if you come up with another version, could you please call it v5.0 because I remember about early February it was v2 I think, and there have been some testing versions since - some of these have been called latest and it is hard to differentiate between them. Please call the next version V5.0. Thanks paul-xxx :)

iHusky

Mar 5, 2012
Mikołów
Someone already tested the Version 002 ? is viable ?

This ROM is very buggy and unstable ....

So, OK i try flash nAa ICS kernel, test ROM, after that I made format/factory wullwipe reset and install stable ROM

@zorino2

Yes mobile data don`t work because, when I try add my google account, I must add my wi-fi network and I can`t skip this step, and standard browser can`t open website but in setting mobile network is active

Last edited:
Reactions: hummerh2back

iHusky

Mar 5, 2012
Mikołów
Yes because the kernel made for X8... X8 and X10 mini pro tiwlan.ini is different... IMO if you edit the STRRefClock = 0 to 4, the wifi works... Or change the kernel ramdisk...

I don`t have STRRefClock in wi-fi folder

Sorry for double post but wi-fi don`t work (because I have b/g standard not n) (it`s old device XD) and maybe android ICS must have better signal to connect with wi-fi network.

Last edited:
Reactions: hummerh2back

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
I don`t have STRRefClock in wi-fi folder

Sorry for double post but wi-fi don`t work (because I have b/g standard not n) (it`s old device XD) and maybe android ICS must have better signal to connect with wi-fi network.

Don't think that's necessarily the case. Anyway, I saw something (think it was some sort of tiwlan thing) here in the forums several months ago which tweaked our b/g WiFi to be n standard, and this tweak was in a couple of roms too. Wonder if we can use that??

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

BPaul

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
My Internet service provider. He began to block foreign sites. :(
I'll write a Proxy. But this is not the idea. In order to be able to see Changelog and get a link to download I transfer them to my website.
I hope you will treat with understanding

iHusky

Mar 5, 2012
Mikołów
I think that`s my device is damage (I can`t use wi-fi network on my mac mini and sony vaio too :( ) So I buy for a week a new device and try install this kernel and ROM.

I flash again nAa -11 and PrimeHD v 2 (nice ROM)

untweetless

Jan 27, 2012
Madrid
Microphone problem

Anyone have the same problem as me? I could use my microphone for call but when i wanna use for another app or just voice serch or recorder, i am not able and it says error
Any way to could use rigth?
Thanks
Great development paul!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini Pro

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the U20a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena

Best regards

Paul
    Download links:

Dead...
    Great news. HW Acceleration fully fixed
    and wifi too