[Q] Optimus 2x battery kernel

Search This thread
Aug 14, 2013
Hello.

I'm looking for really good kernel for my phone. I've 2.6.39.4 kowalski-exp and battery life was horrible. I used my phone for 4h and now it's on 19%. Can someone tell me some really good kernel that supports Jelly bean and good battery life? Please help

stv0309

May 28, 2013
Vancouver
Can you post your battery usage screen shot or if you have BBS installed please screenshot of BBS? That 4 hours phone usage that you are mentioning, is that 4 hours of voice call or 4 hours browsing? or what? If it is 4 hours with screen on with WIFI or 3G on all the time I think that is reasonable. I am using kowalski kernel and I have reasonable battery life.

Hello.

I'm looking for really good kernel for my phone. I've 2.6.39.4 kowalski-exp and battery life was horrible. I used my phone for 4h and now it's on 19%. Can someone tell me some really good kernel that supports Jelly bean and good battery life? Please help

Reactions: luka.kopricanec
Aug 14, 2013
Can you post your battery usage screen shot or if you have BBS installed please screenshot of BBS? That 4 hours phone usage that you are mentioning, is that 4 hours of voice call or 4 hours browsing? or what? If it is 4 hours with screen on with WIFI or 3G on all the time I think that is reasonable. I am using kowalski kernel and I have reasonable battery life.

I used wifi for about 1h. Maybe less, don't know. I played a game for maybe 2h. On original rom battery was way better, but ICS on Optimus 2x really sucks. So much lag, can't even open facebook in less than 10 sec.

xperia u20i

Jan 3, 2011
Zagreb
Samsung Galaxy S21
I used wifi for about 1h. Maybe less, don't know. I played a game for maybe 2h. On original rom battery was way better, but ICS on Optimus 2x really sucks. So much lag, can't even open facebook in less than 10 sec.

if you play games 2h that is not horrible battery life...i recommend you latest tonyp build cm11 from 20. 01.2014 and latest penguss77 alpha 31...for me that is best combination ever...no such cm10.2, simply the best,forget about ICS and JB, kitkat is miles away better than them,in almost every segment, it has very low memory usage and good optimization...thats my opinion.bye

Aug 14, 2013
if you play games 2h that is not horrible battery life...i recommend you latest tonyp build cm11 from 20. 01.2014 and latest penguss77 alpha 31...for me that is best combination ever...no such cm10.2, simply the best,forget about ICS and JB, kitkat is miles away better than them,in almost every segment, it has very low memory usage and good optimization...thats my opinion.bye

Thanks for advice:)) I'll try CM11. Hope it will work better:)

xperia u20i

Jan 3, 2011
Zagreb
Samsung Galaxy S21
Mini gapps are in the ROM,i didn't install gapps after i installed ROM...just make full wipe install ROM then kernel wait to boot,wait aprox 5 min then restart again and you are ready to go :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello.

We are all here to help each other...try and tell results :)

Mini gapps are in the ROM,i didn't install gapps after i installed ROM...just make full wipe install ROM then kernel wait to boot,wait aprox 5 min then restart again and you are ready to go :thumbup: