[Request] Bad Boyz Rom Spark LTE icons

Search This thread

levengador

Nov 24, 2013
I'm running a stock rooted rom and I was wondering if it's possible that somebody could please make a flashable zip with the Spark icons from Bad Boyz or at least give me some insight on how to get them and make the zip.
I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
I'm running a stock rooted rom and I was wondering if it's possible that somebody could please make a flashable zip with the Spark icons from Bad Boyz or at least give me some insight on how to get them and make the zip.
I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Why not just flash Bad Boyz ROM? That's the easiest way to get them ;).

Reactions: levengador

levengador

Nov 24, 2013
Why not just flash Bad Boyz ROM? That's the easiest way to get them ;).

Well, I tried, the rom flashes and phone boots up and stays on for about 30 seconds before rebooting. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong. That's why I opted for this lol I've got this rom customized almost perfect. Only thing I'm missing is that Spark icon that should've been the stock one in the first place

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Well, I tried, the rom flashes and phone boots up and stays on for about 30 seconds before rebooting. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong. That's why I opted for this lol I've got this rom customized almost perfect. Only thing I'm missing is that Spark icon that should've been the stock one in the first place
Sounds like you're S-ON. S-OFF will fix that problem. Also, flashing the latest SuperSU zip in recovery after flashing the ROM will also fix it.

I'm surprised you didn't come across those solutions when you searched the forum after initially having the issue - that's a pretty common problem with relatively simple options for fixing.

Last edited:
Reactions: stovo06

raider89

Feb 8, 2012
Yeah I had the same problem would just keep rebooting every 30 seconds, you should be able to in command prompt when it says the device is connected type adb reboot bootloader then just go to your twrp menu and reflash super user. That will fix it.

Top Liked Posts