Any info on the Droid Fighter?

Search This thread

Mattish13

Jul 27, 2010
Any news on this front? I'm getting the impression that this will be the best new phone coming to Verizon in the near future...

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA

doeboy711

Dec 12, 2009
Owings, MD
Just found this info on what the Fighter will be:
http://androidcommunity.com/motorola-razr-hd-spotted-running-ics-in-china-20120423/
If this is Motos next Big Phone, I will be severely disappointed. Same CPU/GPU as there last 3 phones? (Well, the Bionic was clocked at 1 GHz, but still). Come on Motorola, give us something better than the rehashed 2011 technology thats already been around for a year.

But it's now a quadcre processor (this week's rumor), so it must be 10% better than the last 3 phones lol. [end sarcasm]

droidxrooting

Jan 23, 2011
Rumors say that it will be qualcomm snapdragon S4 processor. Clocked to 1.5mhz. 1gb ram, 8 or 16gb internal storage, 12-13mpix camera. And of course 4.6" camera 720p, ics and 3300mah battery.

These specs are realistic. And most likely the RAZR HD specs would be something like that.

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium App

blkrabb1t

Jul 3, 2010
If it's as thin or thinner than the MAXX, I'd buy it. I want that 3300mah battery and HD screen (and hopefully an upgraded camera) but I like the form factor of the original too much to switch to the MAXX. Even more of a bonus if it's unlocked (boot loader) and gets better battery life than the RAZR MAXX.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

doeboy711

Dec 12, 2009
Owings, MD
If it's as thin or thinner than the MAXX, I'd buy it. I want that 3300mah battery and HD screen (and hopefully an upgraded camera) but I like the form factor of the original too much to switch to the MAXX. Even more of a bonus if it's unlocked (boot loader) and gets better battery life than the RAZR MAXX.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well it should get better battery life in theory due to the S4's SoC. The new One series that run on them get better battery life than the previous HTC line up with basically the same size battery but they also have a larger screen as well. Imagine it with the 3300 mAh battery in it. The One series have less than a 2000 mAh i believe and can go about 7-9 hours on video playback (continuous loop with screen at 50% I believe). To me, that's impressive.

Surethom

Jul 10, 2008
N/A
This is what I am waiting for (Razr HD international name????) here in the UK. I like the One X, but HTC video recording sound quality is always Tinny:mad: & like the Samsung Galaxy S3 (the phone is massive thought). But I am waiting to see what Motorola has to offer to replace my Atrix 4G which I do like but would be nice to have a slightly bigger screen, better screen & better camera.

I hope Motorola announce something within the next couple of weeks or may lose sales with the S3 launched in the most of the World & in America in the next few weeks.

Motorola Pull your finger out & announce this phone. :eek:

cellzealot

Jan 4, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
The problem is the supply chain. Qualcomm is having a very hard time meeting demand for these new chips and that translates into indeterminate delays for OEMs.

Top Liked Posts