[JB][Mod] Quad AOSP Lockscreen

Search This thread

ikaster17

Dec 20, 2012
A Place on Earth!*
www.facebook.com
Hello All Users..... after the Nexus Themed SystemUI i Bring you the Quad AOSP Lockscreen Mod & Now ALso for Stock Rom's

These are Modded Framework files Included with SecSettings App Compiled into a Flashable Zip

==> Two More Shortcuts Added to the AOSP Lockscreen Phone & Message

** Update ==> Now the Lockscreen has been Modded with New Lockring and New Cyan Highlight Colour

Screenshot_2013-04-19-12-03-08.jpg Screenshot_2013-04-26-23-42-23.jpg Screenshot_2013-04-26-23-42-57.jpg

Warning:

The Zip Contains framework files, SecSettings app and jar files from my Rom So it will overwrite any existing theme or Mod your Using.... Only Tested on Pure Vanilla Rom And Would Work Also On Jellymod Easily... I Have Updated The link of the Quad Lockscreen For Stock Rom's Also... ( Thanks Benzonator :D )

Download Link

Quad AOSP Lockscreen for Stock Roms: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22909751817930686
Quad AOSP Lockscreen: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22909751817930282
Themed Quad Lockscreen (AOSP not for Stock) ( Lockring & Highlight Colour ) Need to Be Used After Flashing the Above Zip: http://d-h.st/F2t

Installation:

==> Download the Flashable Zip
==> Put In Sdcard
==> Reboot to Recovery
==> Always Remember to Have a Backup of Existing System
==> (CWM Users) Select File from SDcard and Flash Away
==> (TWRP Users) Mount System First in Mount Option and Then go to Install Menu and Flash
==> Reboot.... Done!

=> If you think this Mod is Great Piece of work and Could Be used in your Own Rom or Some other mod, then surely give me credit to it & Especially To My Friend Benzonator... :good: Good TUT Given on How to do it but i Was Messing up :p Many Softbricks lol

Be Sure To thank Him and Me... And Also Pure Vanilla Users Will Be Enjoying This Mod.. It's Goana Be Integrated into the Rom From V4 Onwards Now but still i'm not reponsible if you, Burn Your Device Or Set It On Fire :p and or just Make it look Like a Phone Running CM Or AOKP ;D

Last edited:

Sami Kabir

Oct 3, 2012
Can you tell me exactly what files you edited if possible... because I have already added some of my Tweaks in Framework-Res.apk and in SecSettings.apk.... so I dont want to do my work again... as I took a break from my ROM development for my exams :)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

ikaster17

Dec 20, 2012
A Place on Earth!*
www.facebook.com
Can you tell me exactly what files you edited if possible... because I have already added some of my Tweaks in Framework-Res.apk and in SecSettings.apk.... so I dont want to do my work again... as I took a break from my ROM development for my exams :)

Go In General Section and Check the thread name it's the same name... Quad AOSP Lockscreen.. there i have quoted a link with the procedure! but well we already now have this mod by me so no need to make another.. ur welcome to use it in ur Own Rom.. Do remeber to give Credits to Both Of Us... ( Me & Benzonator )

Reactions: Sami Kabir

Chirag_Galani

Dec 7, 2012
Mumbai
Include link to Benzonator's thread

Hey Ikaster,
You told all guys to thank Benzonator but you forgot to give any link to his thread (TUTORIAL) in your OP.
Regards,
Chirag.

Last edited:

atishey23

Apr 27, 2012
You are looking at it
Can i use this on stock lqb. And will those glitches will be there for me also?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Plz provide zip only with 4 shortcuts. Without any other mod, so that the glitches will not be there.

Chirag_Galani

Dec 7, 2012
Mumbai
Can i use this on stock lqb. And will those glitches will be there for me also?

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Plz provide zip only with 4 shortcuts. Without any other mod, so that the glitches will not be there.

I used it on Stock XXLQB and then only posted the glitches. But, this MOD is not so buggy as you think. You may try them as the Quad AOSP lockscreen is awesome.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All Users..... after the Nexus Themed SystemUI i Bring you the Quad AOSP Lockscreen Mod & Now ALso for Stock Rom's

These are Modded Framework files Included with SecSettings App Compiled into a Flashable Zip

==> Two More Shortcuts Added to the AOSP Lockscreen Phone & Message

** Update ==> Now the Lockscreen has been Modded with New Lockring and New Cyan Highlight Colour

Screenshot_2013-04-19-12-03-08.jpg Screenshot_2013-04-26-23-42-23.jpg Screenshot_2013-04-26-23-42-57.jpg

Warning:

The Zip Contains framework files, SecSettings app and jar files from my Rom So it will overwrite any existing theme or Mod your Using.... Only Tested on Pure Vanilla Rom And Would Work Also On Jellymod Easily... I Have Updated The link of the Quad Lockscreen For Stock Rom's Also... ( Thanks Benzonator :D )

Download Link

Quad AOSP Lockscreen for Stock Roms: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22909751817930686
    Quad AOSP Lockscreen: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22909751817930282
    Themed Quad Lockscreen (AOSP not for Stock) ( Lockring & Highlight Colour ) Need to Be Used After Flashing the Above Zip: http://d-h.st/F2t

Installation:

==> Download the Flashable Zip
    ==> Put In Sdcard
    ==> Reboot to Recovery
    ==> Always Remember to Have a Backup of Existing System
    ==> (CWM Users) Select File from SDcard and Flash Away
    ==> (TWRP Users) Mount System First in Mount Option and Then go to Install Menu and Flash
    ==> Reboot.... Done!

=> If you think this Mod is Great Piece of work and Could Be used in your Own Rom or Some other mod, then surely give me credit to it & Especially To My Friend Benzonator... :good: Good TUT Given on How to do it but i Was Messing up :p Many Softbricks lol

Be Sure To thank Him and Me... And Also Pure Vanilla Users Will Be Enjoying This Mod.. It's Goana Be Integrated into the Rom From V4 Onwards Now but still i'm not reponsible if you, Burn Your Device Or Set It On Fire :p and or just Make it look Like a Phone Running CM Or AOKP ;D
    Noooooo...... I was making this :p Good job anyway :D

Go In General Section and Check the thread name it's the same name... Quad AOSP Lockscreen.. there i have quoted a link with the procedure! but well we already now have this mod by me so no need to make another.. ur welcome to use it in ur Own Rom.. Do remeber to give Credits to Both Of Us... ( Me & Benzonator )
    It's still pretty nice though :D