[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

Search This thread

SatBandit

Nov 30, 2008
For ICS you need at least Navigon 4.0.2, earlier versions will not work.
I'm on 4.0.2 select and it works great
Tom

masiegel

Mar 28, 2010
Navigon 3.6.2 is working for me on the note with ICS

i just restored from an old backup

i also found out that there is an option to record during call

Bassarnis

Jun 20, 2011
Thessaloniki
Sammobile just tweeted that there is a thread opened in their forums for the waiting of the release. Quote from the thread:

Waiting topic first ICS rom by Samsung.
NOTE THIS ROM WILL HIT YOUR CUSTOM COUNTER.

RELEASE: 18:00 - 20:00.

Firmware I9100XXLP1_N7000OXALP1_OXA
Android 4.0.3.
Build date: January 25.

I wonder why the custom counter will increase.

masiegel

Mar 28, 2010
i flashed the repack from chainfire and my custom counter is still at NO
my note says that there is the original firmware on it

hardik_hrc

Apr 8, 2010
Navsari
Enough of Fights in 2 days.
This is my second mobile came from windows phone and if this is the environment to get a good user experience then i regret being on this smartphone.
I thought i bought the phone not rented it thats why was thinking maybe its my right to get the best value for my money but if to get a good user experience i need to beg through all these people then i better live in old nokia symbian days.

about sam mobile.
if they think by getting followers they will generate revenue then they might be so wrong at the end what matters is how useful how helpful and how connecting you get to people.
instead of liking sammobile i regret i heard its name and believe its not me alone here...

lets see if this gets on any deaf ears....

Reactions: moshikko

astrodemoniac

Dec 1, 2006
Fribourg
Sammobile just tweeted that there is a thread opened in their forums for the waiting of the release. Quote from the thread:

By what I've been hearing, I'm not surprised. Seems they want us little dogs to jump some hoops and sit before they "let us" have the rom.

....I for one am quite happy with this chinese one while waiting for CM9, who by the look of things are far more community oriented people and less "Celebrity like":rolleyes:

Reactions: LordManhattan

m3dd0g

Jul 11, 2011
NRW

Because its a custom rom, u can reset counter with .apk.

2h ago maui twittered
"cough* need N7000XXLP1 *cough* people are waiting for an updated CM9 build *cough"

We will see soon...:p

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010
By what I've been hearing, I'm not surprised. Seems they want us little dogs to jump some hoops and sit before they "let us" have the rom.

....I for one am quite happy with this chinese one while waiting for CM9, who by the look of things are far more community oriented people and less "Celebrity like":rolleyes:

Hosting all that stuff doesn't come free you know. They're entitled to promote their site, build up interest, to get as many hits as possible IMO. To be fair, if it wasn't for them you would be waiting a lot longer than a few hours....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

jaiiscool

Jan 30, 2008
Mumbai
jaiparekh.com
Hey guys Good News DannyD open the ICS topic for the Note now:D but no download link to the moment:(
http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3880

uploadfromtaptalk1329489383298.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts