[RECOVERY] Clockworkmod Recovery for ZTE V967S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5186178

DISCLAIMER:
Rooting your phone and using custom Recoveries and ROMS have risks and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers. In case of any mishap I am not responsible if you brick/ruin your phone in any way.
Basic computer skills are required and minimal knowledges about phones and phones utilities too.
Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.

I built from source a CWM Recovery, version 6.0.4.4 adapted by me to build in cm-10.1 environment, for ZTE V967S phone. I have to say Thank you to C3C076 for his help. He was kind to help me to figure out how to tweak building source for recovery, to obtain a compatible recovery. So, you should thank him, or even better to donate to him if you can. Now I improved the MTK compatibility, I fixed restore old recovery issue.

The CWM 6.0.4.4 recovery can be downloaded from downloads section. If you care enough, and you like what I did, after download just hit the Thanks button. If you use it or port it and ask other to hit Thanks for you, do the same here to show respect for my work.
It is fully functional: it works for flash zip, to wipe, mount (both internal and external sdcard), backup, restore, format to factory from phone settings menu, apply updates from stock ROM, etc.
If you share my compiled recovery on other sites or forums, please give proper credits for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5186178

CREDITS and THANKS

C3C076 for his help on tweaking recovery source.
bgcngm for his wonderful tool for unpacking and repacking img.
rua1 for MTK Droid Root & Tools.
dsixda for his Android Kitchen.
Cyanogenmod Team for their wonderful project.
Koushik for creating Clockworkmod Recovery and for constant improvement of it.

-- You really should thank to all of these guys or if you can to donate to them, because without their hard and fine work, we couldn't enjoy our phones as we should.

D

Deleted member 5186178

If you choose to use these, you are doing that on your own risk, and I can not be held responsible for any damage you made to your phone.

1. SPFlashTool backup ROM
A SPFlashTool prepared backup from last stock version 1.0.0 - 27.08.2013 for NonChina Market, if you need to unbrick your phone, or if you want to revert to stock. This version has English as default, and also include Chinese and Russian. It has root and custom CWM, otherwise is untouched. You have to flash this one with SPFlashTools. The scatter file is included.

3. A version prepared from last LewaOS v5 - only English - LewaMax v2.
Rooted, optimized, gapps included. The ROM will not change your recovery.
INSTALL INSTRUCTION:
Many people have problems with force closed processes because they don't flash a new ROM properly.
- In recovery, mount USB Mass storage and delete from sdcard these folders:
.android_secure
Android
LOSTDIR
- then back in recovery do a wipe all data/factory reset in CWM or Pre-Flash wipe in COT
- in CWM in advanced menu wipe Dalvik cache / in COT in storage management menu wipe Dalvik cache
- Now flash the ROM zip.
ATTENTION:
For extending data partition please refer to this source. It's better than my previous modd and I think it's safer. Thank you meteos.
But, I recommend you to use top 2.5 Gb data partition size, and let remaining 237 Mb for sdcard failure situations.​

Here you will find MTKDroidTools of rua1's.

hoaletn

May 3, 2009
1. A SPFlashTool prepared backup from last stock version 1.0.5, if you need to unbrick your phone, or if you want to revert to stock. It has only root, otherwise is untouched. I removed from that the preloader, since is a high risk to damage your phone using that. But if someone need it I will send him private. You have to flash this one with SPFlashTools. The scatter file is included.

2. An optimized ROM, prepared from 1.0.5 stock version, ZTE V967S ROM Max Flavour v-2. Slimed, odexed (about 60Mb apps on data usage), zipaligned, busybox, debloated, multilingual (sort of), and some other things. I replaced the Launcher with SOLOLauncher because is lighter (only 5-6 Mb instead of 20) and have more features. I've tested it and it works flawless. You should flash it with CWM Recovery.

3. Will come a version prepared from last LewaOS v5 for MIUI fans.

Good jobs :good::good:

pierangelof

Mar 1, 2013

Hi Carliv, thank you very much for your rom. I am trying it and I am quite happy with that. I am only experiencing some problem with GPS: in some cases I was not able to switch on or switch off the GPS. Another thing that looks a little bit strange is that in YGPS -> Information the "chip version" is "UNKNOWN". With the sock ROM I am sure that the information about the chip version was displayed (MTK_GPS_.....). Have you the same issue?

Ciao.

D

Deleted member 5186178

Hi Carliv, thank you very much for your rom. I am trying it and I am quite happy with that. I am only experiencing some problem with GPS: in some cases I was not able to switch on or switch off the GPS. Another thing that looks a little bit strange is that in YGPS -> Information the "chip version" is "UNKNOWN". With the sock ROM I am sure that the information about the chip version was displayed (MTK_GPS_.....). Have you the same issue?

Ciao.

No, I haven't any problem with GPS, and if you check GPS in YGPS with GPS switched ON it will show you chip version.
I don' understand where you can't swith on/off GPS: in quickpanel toggles, in settings locations... You don't say that. So, please, be more specific.
When I need GPS, I turn it ON, and it connects in about 3 sec. if I'm outside, or maybe 10 if I'm inside near a window.
Thanks for appreciations.
I'll try to help you if you give me more informations.
:)
--------------------------later edit------------------
One other thing, I noticed that if you use scheduled power off/on, you have to manualy restart the phone after self turning on, because the WIFI and GPS doesn't work properly... I don't know why, and I think this is a bug in 1.0.5 version.

gvekiaris

Jan 7, 2012
hello ,

thanks for your support in our phone ZTE V967S

i have bought the phone from minideal.net with 1.0.3 MULTILANGUAGE, rooted and google play store version and chinese CWM, but i want to install 1.0.5 version
and ENGLISH cwm. does your 1.0.5 version support full GREEK language?

how to install CWM Recovery 6.0.3.5??

you gave us the scatter file, the usb drivers for ZTE and the recover.img.

but HOW to use them? give us full details

As i can understand with SLIM version you do not have Google Play Store installed.

right?

i want to install SLIM version to have battery improvement but i am a little afraid if sth goes wrong (someone says that the GPS is not
working perfectly and maybe some important things are missing) what is your opinion for SLIM version in general? will i have a problem if i install SLIM
compared with FULL?

also i want the 5GB userdata partition.. how to manage that?

maybe i need first flash 2.5GB ZTE V967S P188F07 Max_v2
and then flash again Extend2_5GBUserData.zip
RIGHT?

can i do it directly ??

Last edited:
Reactions: tally3tally
D

Deleted member 5186178

hello ,

i have bought the phone from minideal.net with 1.0.3 MULTILANGUAGE, rooted and google play store version and chinese CWM, but i want to install 1.0.5 version

As i can understand with SLIM version you do not have Google Play Store installed.

right?

i want to install SLIM version to have battery improvement but i am a little afraid if sth goes wrong (someone says that the GPS is not
working perfectly and maybe some important things are missing) what is your opinion for SLIM version in general? will i have a problem if i install SLIM
compared with FULL?

RIGHT?

can i do it directly ??

You're welcome!
Now, let's see:
1. No ROM is full multilanguage, except the case that all apps have multilanguage support. Otherwise, my version is as much multilanguage as minideal version from what I've seen - I ported translations from a Lenovo P770 because is very much similar. You will have Greek just like in minideal version.
We can try togheter to make a better translation if other users want that; I can post here archives with xml files that have to be translated, you make translations, post here back and I could integrate them in a ROM. That way we can translate even SystemUI, which now isn't.
2. To install CWM the easy way is with SPFlashTools - all you need is the scatter and recovery.img. Of course, you have to install proper drivers before - you can find them in first post. How to use SPFlashTools I can't reproduce here because there are several guides on forum, here is one of them. Just one thing: if you find hard to enter the phone in bootloader, just remove the battery and connect the phone to computer without battery - it will enter in bootloader automate.
3. I don't have gapps in my phone SLIM ROM, but version posted to download has, because many of you use them - I don't. The GPS is working perfect for me, the only bug I found untill now, and don't think is related to my work, but to original release, is that if you use Scheduled power on & off, after phone starts from sleep you have to reboot manualy, otherwise Wifi and GPS won't work correctly. I hope they'll solve that in a next release like they did with camera flash. But, overall slim or full version shares the same drivers, modules and libraries, and only difference is in installed apps. The full version has stock launcher and weather, and live wallpapers, etc. The slim version don't have those things.
4. You can't use a 5GB userdata partition because the entire phone memory is 4GB. You can expand userdata to max. 2.7GB, but I provided a solution for 2.5, because in case o SDCard failure on mount/unmount or other event, the phone will use those 270 MB from internal storage to function properly until you fix sdcard, without losing data. There are some solutions to expand data partition on sdcard, but I didn't tried them and I can't say you how that works. My ROM with 2.5 GB support will repartition userdata for you during install, and when the phone boots up you will see internal storage 2.5 GB instead of 1GB.
Ok, That covers all your concerns. Thank you for appreciations.

gvekiaris

Jan 7, 2012
1. for Greek Language i think i am ok... as i can understand you import multilanguage support from Lenovo P770. how minideal managed to have Multilanguage support for 1.0.3 ?
did they import from another phone too?
2. another solution to install English CWM recovery is with Mobileuncle MTK Tools. do you agree? but thanks for your help for SPFlashTools.
ZTE USB Driver.zip ,MT6589 drivers.zip, MT6589 USB VCOM drivers.7z. which of the 3 drivers to install in order my PC to recognize my
phone? how to enter CWM? what do i need to press?
3. i want to have your SLIM version but with Google Play Store installed. how can i do this?
Are we sure that the problem with WIFI and GPS not working correctly after phone starts from sleep (Scheduled power on & off) is a problem
of ORIGINAL version? maybe it is sth eith your rom.... can someone confirm that?
4. what is the purpose of Extend2_5GBUserData.zip ???
before i had Xperia Sole . because the internal available memory for installed apps and games was about 4 GB some people developed a
tool to swap the internal memory with the external SD card. in this way if someone has 16 GB external SD card he/she can install BIG games without capacity problems

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36452468

how to succeed such thing with ZTE V967S ?

You're welcome!
Now, let's see:
1. No ROM is full multilanguage, except the case that all apps have multilanguage support. Otherwise, my version is as much multilanguage as minideal version from what I've seen - I ported translations from a Lenovo P770 because is very much similar. You will have Greek just like in minideal version.
We can try togheter to make a better translation if other users want that; I can post here archives with xml files that have to be translated, you make translations, post here back and I could integrate them in a ROM. That way we can translate even SystemUI, which now isn't.
2. To install CWM the easy way is with SPFlashTools - all you need is the scatter and recovery.img. Of course, you have to install proper drivers before - you can find them in first post. How to use SPFlashTools I can't reproduce here because there are several guides on forum, here is one of them. Just one thing: if you find hard to enter the phone in bootloader, just remove the battery and connect the phone to computer without battery - it will enter in bootloader automate.
3. I don't have gapps in my phone SLIM ROM, but version posted to download has, because many of you use them - I don't. The GPS is working perfect for me, the only bug I found untill now, and don't think is related to my work, but to original release, is that if you use Scheduled power on & off, after phone starts from sleep you have to reboot manualy, otherwise Wifi and GPS won't work correctly. I hope they'll solve that in a next release like they did with camera flash. But, overall slim or full version shares the same drivers, modules and libraries, and only difference is in installed apps. The full version has stock launcher and weather, and live wallpapers, etc. The slim version don't have those things.
4. You can't use a 5GB userdata partition because the entire phone memory is 4GB. You can expand userdata to max. 2.7GB, but I provided a solution for 2.5, because in case o SDCard failure on mount/unmount or other event, the phone will use those 270 MB from internal storage to function properly until you fix sdcard, without losing data. There are some solutions to expand data partition on sdcard, but I didn't tried them and I can't say you how that works. My ROM with 2.5 GB support will repartition userdata for you during install, and when the phone boots up you will see internal storage 2.5 GB instead of 1GB.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

i can not understand what is LewaOS v5 ??? what are the differences with your modded rom?

Last edited:
Reactions: tally3tally
D

Deleted member 5186178

1. for Greek Language i think i am ok... as i can understand you import multilanguage support from Lenovo P770. how minideal managed to have Multilanguage support for 1.0.3 ?
did they import from another phone too?
2. another solution to install English CWM recovery is with Mobileuncle MTK Tools. do you agree? but thanks for your help for SPFlashTools.
ZTE USB Driver.zip ,MT6589 drivers.zip, MT6589 USB VCOM drivers.7z. which of the 3 drivers to install in order my PC to recognize my
phone? how to enter CWM? what do i need to press?
3. i want to have your SLIM version but with Google Play Store installed. how can i do this?
Are we sure that the problem with WIFI and GPS not working correctly after phone starts from sleep (Scheduled power on & off) is a problem
of ORIGINAL version? maybe it is sth eith your rom.... can someone confirm that?
4. what is the purpose of Extend2_5GBUserData.zip ???
before i had Xperia Sole . because the internal available memory for installed apps and games was about 4 GB some people developed a
tool to swap the internal memory with the external SD card. in this way if someone has 16 GB external SD card he/she can install BIG games without problems

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36452468

how to succeed such thing with ZTE V967S ?
I don't know how minideal got their translation, maybe they did it, it's not that hard, there are 4 files to translate to every language, and other 2 if you want SystemUI too, but you have to know a lot of foreign languages. That's the reason I said we can make a better translation, but everyone have to translate from English to his language.

Yes, you can install recovery with MobileUncle but you have to be rooted and to have MobileUncle installed. The way I presented works even for untouched stock ROM. Don't matter which order you install drivers. Install them all one by one, and connect phone in normal boot and wait for windows to install previous drivers for the new device, then connect phone in bootloader and wait again for windows to install necesary drivers.

The slim version posted here is with gapps included, you don't have to do anything for that - I thought I made myself clear. The version without gapps I kept it for me, I didn't share it. Most people want gapps and there was no reason to upload a version without them. No, I don't think that refresh for GPS and wifi has anything to do with my intervention, it's related to the way the phone enter to sleep and wake up, because is not completely shut down. My guess is that on wake up, not all modules are started properly, and that's the reason a phone restart solve the problem: when Android starts all modules are loaded correctly.

The purpose of Extend2_5GBUserData.zip is, as I said in that post, that people who don't want to install any of my ROM with 2.5GB support, to achieve an extended partition while they keep their ROM: minideal, stock original, or others not shared by me.

I know about that thing with extend to sdcard, but I didn't tried yet, and from what I've seen compiling recovery, for this phone you need to unpack, repack recovery.img and boot.img too, to modify fstab, not only that from etc folder. So, it's a little bit more complicated. Some people made some scripts for that for this kind of phones but for different cpu. I can't help you with this matter, because I'm not interested in it. For me 2.5GB of internal memory is more than enough.

LewaOS v5 is a different framework, more like MIUI, but with different launcher type. I did a debloated version, because LewaOS is mainly for China, and they have a lot of chinese apps. The people that download it they know what is. I used to like it, but now, the ZTE ROM, optimized please me more.

gvekiaris

Jan 7, 2012
thanks for your help. I am really appreciate this. so if I want to extend my internal storage to 2,5 GB directly to minideal modded rom version I need to flash Extend2_5GBUserData.zip via CWM. right? there is no need to install first your modded version.
how to connect my phone in bootlader mode???
so you propose me to install lite version. I will give a try when my phone come to my hands!!!
one more question maybe not suitable for this thread but I wll ask you. do you know to propose me good screen protectors and slim caces for ZTE V967s? I heard that V987 quad uses the same protectors and caces with V967s. is it true?

D

Deleted member 5186178

thanks for your help. I am really appreciate this. so if I want to extend my internal storage to 2,5 GB directly to minideal modded rom version I need to flash Extend2_5GBUserData.zip via CWM. right? there is no need to install first your modded version.
how to connect my phone in bootlader mode???
so you propose me to install lite version. I will give a try when my phone come to my hands!!!
one more question maybe not suitable for this thread but I wll ask you. do you know to propose me good screen protectors and slim caces for ZTE V967s? I heard that V987 quad uses the same protectors and caces with V967s. is it true?

:) Ok.
I don't use any screen protector. The screen is Gorilla Glass and you can't scratch it even if you want. Actually I can't find that info now, I've read that ZTE support answer that to a user. On official description is an IPS screen. But seems to be very hard. I've tested it with door key, really :good:
And the case... Mine came with some sillicone cheep case, I don't like it. I don't know if the case from v987 fits, because I know that v987 is 0.7mm thinner.

gvekiaris

Jan 7, 2012
so you have this phone and you bought it from minideal.net. right?
you make me happy. but I am not sure for Gorilla Glass. the specifications does not mention that. and Greek guys say that is normal glass not Gorilla. are you sure for that? if you use your nails it will not scratch the screen.

also you have not answered me for Extend2_5GBUserData.zip
can I flash it directly to minideal modded version or is it necessary to flash your rom first?

about a slim case fitted exactly to our phone do you have sth in your mind to buy ?

also how do you find the photo and video quality of the camera?

thanks for all. you are great

:) Ok.
I don't use any screen protector. The screen is Gorilla Glass and you can't scratch it even if you want. I've tested it with door key, really :good:
And the case... Mine came with some sillicone cheep case, I don't like it. I don't know if the case from v987 fits, because I know that v987 is 0.7mm thinner.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5186178

so you have this phone and you bought it from minideal.net. right?
you make me happy. but I am not sure for Gorilla Glass. the specifications does not mention that. and Greek guys say that is normal glass not Gorilla. are you sure for that? if you use your nails it will not scratch the screen.

also you have not answered me for Extend2_5GBUserData.zip
can I flash it directly to minideal modded version or is it necessary to flash your rom first?

about a slim case fitted exactly to our phone do you have sth in your mind to buy ?

also how do you find the photo and video quality of the camera?

thanks for all. you are great

Ok, I modified that to official infos, IPS screen. I've read that in an email support answer from ZTE, but I can't find now the source.
About Extended 2.5 GB I already told you two times, you can use it with any ROM, or to be specific: you can flash it on your minideal ROM.
The same steps for those who want only to increase userdata partition, without installing any of my ROM. But you have to download Extend2_5GBUserData.zip from attachments....
...The purpose of Extend2_5GBUserData.zip is, as I said in that post, that people who don't want to install any of my ROM with 2.5GB support, to achieve an extended partition while they keep their ROM: minideal, stock original, or others not shared by me....
Damn, I thought my English wasn't that bad... Hm... I wonder, there are out there other people who don't understand me too? :confused:

I don't know any case because I don't use one, but I read somewhere, I don't remember where, about a leather case for it. I don't know more.
The camera is average, but I didn't expect much from it, I have a DSLR camera for photos.
Cheers.

gvekiaris

Jan 7, 2012
sorry my friend. just wanted to be sure !!!! sorry if you repeat some things twice for me.
in what way do u extend the data size up to 2,5 gb ? is it dangerous for the phone or does it has any effect to the performance and speed of the phone?

about the screen I have read in the official specifications that it is IPS and not Gorilla glass.
but first as you said somewhere read that it is Gorilla. and secondly you tried with your nails and key to scratch the screen without damages. if the screnn was just IPS this would never happened. what to say?????

I am a little sad with the picture quality!!! never mind.

thanks

Ok, I modified that to official infos, IPS screen. I've read that in an email support answer from ZTE, but I can't find now the source.
About Extended 2.5 GB I already told you two times, you can use it with any ROM, or to be specific: you can flash it on your minideal ROM.

Damn, I thought my English wasn't that bad... Hm... I wonder, there are out there other people who don't understand me too? :confused:

I don't know any case because I don't use one, but I read somewhere, I don't remember where, about a leather case for it. I don't know more.
The camera is average, but I didn't expect much from it, I have a DSLR camera for photos.
Cheers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5186178

sorry my friend. just wanted to be sure !!!! sorry if you repeat some things twice for me.
in what way do u extend the data size up to 2,5 gb ? is it dangerous for the phone or does it has any effect to the performance and speed of the phone?

about the screen I have read in the official specifications that it is IPS and not Gorilla glass.
but first as you said somewhere read that it is Gorilla. and secondly you tried with your nails and key to scratch the screen without damages. if the screnn was just IPS this would never happened. what to say?????

I am a little sad with the picture quality!!! never mind.

thanks
Well, the method for repartitioning is presented here by meteos. You just need to modify in hex editor some values for Extended Boot Records EBR1 and EBR2. It's not dangerous if you don't make mistakes and enter some values that extend userdata more than 2.7 GB, and that wipe some portion of primary partition. In that case you will have a bricked phone and you can repair it, only by reflashing entire ROM in SPFlashTool.
EBR is for logical partition (userdata, phone storage or internal sdcard) and MBR for primary partition (Boot, Recovery, System..).
My archives are safe, and I've tested both myself without any problem. I'm using now a slim ROM with 2.5GB userdata (internal memory).
You're welcome.

gvekiaris

Jan 7, 2012
thanks for your help.
you are always helpfull.

if you have any news for new scripts which swap the internal memory with our external SD card memory just inform us..

did you try to play heavy games? does the phone play them smoothly?

if you increase the storage to 2,5 gb what do you choose in storage option : auto , sd or internal storage?

a greek friend of me tried your SLIM rom. he said it is very LIGHT and FAST. But he has problem to select GREEK keyboard. he selects greek keyboard but the choice can not be saved. please try to fix this!!!

Well, the method for repartitioning is presented here by meteos. You just need to modify in hex editor some values for Extended Boot Records EBR1 and EBR2. It's not dangerous if you don't make mistakes and enter some values that extend userdata more than 2.7 GB, and that wipe some portion of primary partition. In that case you will have a bricked phone and you can repair it, only by reflashing entire ROM in SPFlashTool.
EBR is for logical partition (userdata, phone storage or internal sdcard) and MBR for primary partition (Boot, Recovery, System..).
My archives are safe, and I've tested both myself without any problem. I'm using now a slim ROM with 2.5GB userdata (internal memory).
You're welcome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5186178

thanks for your help.
you are always helpfull.

if you have any news for new scripts which swap the internal memory with our external SD card memory just inform us..

did you try to play heavy games? does the phone play them smoothly?

if you increase the storage to 2,5 gb what do you choose in storage option : auto , sd or internal storage?

a greek friend of me tried your SLIM rom. he said it is very LIGHT and FAST. But he has problem to select GREEK keyboard. he selects greek keyboard but the choice can not be saved. please try to fix this!!!

Ok, sorry for late answer. I was busy to update recovery to 6.0.3.6 version.
Now, I don't have time to play games, I never installed one in my phone, so.. I don't know how they work in it.
The increased storage is for memory (if you install heavy apps which needs a lot of memory, they use that as virtual memory). I select always sdcard in storage options as default.
I don't know why your friend has trouble to set greek keyboard. I selected it, test it, reboot phone - still there. To select: Settings - Language & Input - KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS - Android keyboard settings - select only languages you use and deselect others - go back - Default - select Greek - exit - done.
I know it's light and fast, I wanted to be. ;)

Reactions: satiros and yuweng
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    DISCLAIMER:
    Rooting your phone and using custom Recoveries and ROMS have risks and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers. In case of any mishap I am not responsible if you brick/ruin your phone in any way.
    Basic computer skills are required and minimal knowledges about phones and phones utilities too.
    Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.

I built from source a CWM Recovery, version 6.0.4.4 adapted by me to build in cm-10.1 environment, for ZTE V967S phone. I have to say Thank you to C3C076 for his help. He was kind to help me to figure out how to tweak building source for recovery, to obtain a compatible recovery. So, you should thank him, or even better to donate to him if you can. Now I improved the MTK compatibility, I fixed restore old recovery issue.

The CWM 6.0.4.4 recovery can be downloaded from downloads section. If you care enough, and you like what I did, after download just hit the Thanks button. If you use it or port it and ask other to hit Thanks for you, do the same here to show respect for my work.
    It is fully functional: it works for flash zip, to wipe, mount (both internal and external sdcard), backup, restore, format to factory from phone settings menu, apply updates from stock ROM, etc.
    If you share my compiled recovery on other sites or forums, please give proper credits for it!
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    If you choose to use these, you are doing that on your own risk, and I can not be held responsible for any damage you made to your phone.

1. SPFlashTool backup ROM
    A SPFlashTool prepared backup from last stock version 1.0.0 - 27.08.2013 for NonChina Market, if you need to unbrick your phone, or if you want to revert to stock. This version has English as default, and also include Chinese and Russian. It has root and custom CWM, otherwise is untouched. You have to flash this one with SPFlashTools. The scatter file is included.

3. A version prepared from last LewaOS v5 - only English - LewaMax v2.
    Rooted, optimized, gapps included. The ROM will not change your recovery.
    INSTALL INSTRUCTION:
    Many people have problems with force closed processes because they don't flash a new ROM properly.
    - In recovery, mount USB Mass storage and delete from sdcard these folders:
    .android_secure
    Android
    LOSTDIR
    - then back in recovery do a wipe all data/factory reset in CWM or Pre-Flash wipe in COT
    - in CWM in advanced menu wipe Dalvik cache / in COT in storage management menu wipe Dalvik cache
    - Now flash the ROM zip.
    ATTENTION:
    For extending data partition please refer to this source. It's better than my previous modd and I think it's safer. Thank you meteos.
    But, I recommend you to use top 2.5 Gb data partition size, and let remaining 237 Mb for sdcard failure situations.​

Here you will find MTKDroidTools of rua1's.
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    CREDITS and THANKS

C3C076 for his help on tweaking recovery source.
    bgcngm for his wonderful tool for unpacking and repacking img.
    rua1 for MTK Droid Root & Tools.
    dsixda for his Android Kitchen.
    Cyanogenmod Team for their wonderful project.
    Koushik for creating Clockworkmod Recovery and for constant improvement of it.

-- You really should thank to all of these guys or if you can to donate to them, because without their hard and fine work, we couldn't enjoy our phones as we should.
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    hello ,

right?

compared with FULL?

RIGHT?

can i do it directly ??

You're welcome!
    Now, let's see:
    D
    Deleted member 5186178

Ciao.

No, I haven't any problem with GPS, and if you check GPS in YGPS with GPS switched ON it will show you chip version.
    I don' understand where you can't swith on/off GPS: in quickpanel toggles, in settings locations... You don't say that. So, please, be more specific.
    When I need GPS, I turn it ON, and it connects in about 3 sec. if I'm outside, or maybe 10 if I'm inside near a window.
    Thanks for appreciations.
    I'll try to help you if you give me more informations.
    :)
    --------------------------later edit------------------
    One other thing, I noticed that if you use scheduled power off/on, you have to manualy restart the phone after self turning on, because the WIFI and GPS doesn't work properly... I don't know why, and I think this is a bug in 1.0.5 version.