[Boot/down animations] "powered by Android Revolution HD" boot and down animations

Search This thread

biohaz55

Feb 9, 2010
Buxton
[Boot/down animations] "powered by Android Revolution HD" boot and down animations

Matching "powered by Android Revolution HD" boot and down animations for the splashscreens here

Bootanimation

White.gif

Black.gif

To install: Extract "hTC_bootup_one.zip" from the rar and copy to "/system/customize/resource/" overwriting the existing files.

Downanimation

White%20Down.gif

Black%20Down.gif

To install: Extract "hTC_downanimation.zip" from the rar and copy to "/system/customize/resource/" overwriting the existing files.

16/04/04: Added black and white bootanimations as the screenshots but without the progress indicator

Stock boot and down animations are also available to revert

Bootanimations with progress indicator

ARHD bootanimation - White
md5: 3d1813c0ed0becb1e8cfe129a0325759

ARHD bootanimation - Black
md5: 339aa437aa0251440707cbe4defbe53f

Bootanimations with no progress indicator (as the screenshots but without the circular progress indicator)

ARHD bootanimation - White - No progress
md5: 99d5afbf929fff8aeb7d61df4ec5102c

ARHD bootanimation - Black - No progress
md5: a26f821a2b9ca212efb01078a76c3c0d

Downanimations

ARHD downanimation - White
md5: a711114ab0964f54c4e00ab8fbfd9c11

ARHD downanimation - Black
md5: 42c068174557e3cc502144c4dc4d3015

Stock boot and down animations

Stock bootanimation
md5: fab27df06c9ca872dbfc5dc0b34631a3

Stock downanimation
md5: a60101bf5ddb236fc74714f6e26879e0

Matching splashscreens here

Enjoy !

Last edited:

khriztianjs

Jan 7, 2013
Madrid
Its different to splash not? My English is not good ?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi HTC One Sense 6 vía Tapatalk + by Mike

teorouge

Jul 29, 2008
Trento
Thanks, if you have time and will to do that, would you like to create a bootanimation based on the M8 stock splash? The one with the "powered by Android" logo in the lower part. Thanks once again anyway!

EDIT: THIS splash. :)

Last edited:

Aisfkhan

Nov 29, 2012
karachi
Matching "powered by Android Revolution HD" bootanimations for the splashscreens here

To install: Extract "hTC_bootup_one.zip" from the rar and copy to "/system/customize/resource/" overwriting the existing files.

I have attached the stock bootanimation as well if you wish to revert

Enjoy !

I tried to overwrite the file but es xplorer shows copy task failed :p

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

biohaz55

Feb 9, 2010
Buxton
Thanks, if you have time and will to do that, would you like to create a bootanimation based on the M8 stock splash? The one with the "powered by Android" logo in the lower part. Thanks once again anyway!

If I get a chance I'll get to it

You need to enable root explorer in es file expolorers settings

Reactions: teorouge

danio40

May 23, 2011
Hi just replaced both animations and after reboot I get just black screen and logo android and then phone normally booted up. Looks like it doesn't work this animation or am I doing something wrong?. I downloaded and extract from rar then copy both zipped files in es explorer then went to tools and give root and r/w permission then paste into system/ customize/ resource and replaced all files. Is that ok? I'm soff and unlocked bl

Aisfkhan

Nov 29, 2012
karachi
Open settings then tools and make sure root explorer is on as the screenshot below.
Permisions denied means you don't have permission to write to a system directory, root explorer on will allow this write.

Seee my root explorer is on still its not overwritting :(

Attachments

• 1396732729545.jpg
    1396732729545.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 312

biohaz55

Feb 9, 2010
Buxton
Hi just replaced both animations and after reboot I get just black screen and logo android and then phone normally booted up. Looks like it doesn't work this animation or am I doing something wrong?. I downloaded and extract from rar then copy both zipped files in es explorer then went to tools and give root and r/w permission then paste into system/ customize/ resource and replaced all files. Is that ok? I'm soff and unlocked bl

All animations have been tested. Open the rar files and drag the hTC_bootup_one.zip and hTC_downanimation.zip file out then copy them into /system/customize/resource/ folder. These should then work.

Seee my root explorer is on still its not overwritting :(

For some reason you don't have write permissions to the system folder. Can you try with another file explorer ?

nisby

Jan 8, 2014
Marotta

+1
i used black version but show only the text android on black screen

danio40

May 23, 2011
Yes tried second time and still have got the same issue like @nisby

danio40

May 23, 2011
Problem solved I installed without wipe ARHD 62 again and set animations one more time. Now all looks amazing. Thanks

Aisfkhan

Nov 29, 2012
karachi
All animations have been tested. Open the rar files and drag the hTC_bootup_one.zip and hTC_downanimation.zip file out then copy them into /system/customize/resource/ folder. These should then work.

For some reason you don't have write permissions to the system folder. Can you try with another file explorer ?

Ok which other file explorer i should try can u please tell me :)

robinmobile

May 19, 2011
rotterdam
i succesfuly replaced the zip after unrar in es file explorer but now i see the stock android bootanimation ( dark background with theanimation text '' android ''. and i dont see any down animation. what did i wrong?

actualy i like the stock dark android bootanimation. where can i find that one? i want to keep this even after my next rom flash.

Reactions: darkslider909

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Matching "powered by Android Revolution HD" boot and down animations for the splashscreens here

Bootanimation

White.gif

Black.gif

Downanimation

White%20Down.gif

Black%20Down.gif

To install: Extract "hTC_downanimation.zip" from the rar and copy to "/system/customize/resource/" overwriting the existing files.

16/04/04: Added black and white bootanimations as the screenshots but without the progress indicator

Stock boot and down animations are also available to revert

Bootanimations with progress indicator

ARHD bootanimation - White
    md5: 3d1813c0ed0becb1e8cfe129a0325759

ARHD bootanimation - Black
    md5: 339aa437aa0251440707cbe4defbe53f

Bootanimations with no progress indicator (as the screenshots but without the circular progress indicator)

ARHD bootanimation - White - No progress
    md5: 99d5afbf929fff8aeb7d61df4ec5102c

ARHD bootanimation - Black - No progress
    md5: a26f821a2b9ca212efb01078a76c3c0d

Downanimations

ARHD downanimation - White
    md5: a711114ab0964f54c4e00ab8fbfd9c11

ARHD downanimation - Black
    md5: 42c068174557e3cc502144c4dc4d3015

Stock boot and down animations

Stock bootanimation
    md5: fab27df06c9ca872dbfc5dc0b34631a3

Stock downanimation
    md5: a60101bf5ddb236fc74714f6e26879e0

Enjoy !

If I get a chance I'll get to it

You need to enable root explorer in es file expolorers settings
    Down animations

I have now added "powered by Android Revolution HD" down animations to the OP
    Ok which other file explorer i should try can u please tell me :)

Check the answers above and see if any of those help.
    I use Root Explorer.
    i succesfuly replaced the zip after unrar in es file explorer but now i see the stock android bootanimation ( dark background with theanimation text '' android ''. and i dont see any down animation. what did i wrong?

actualy i like the stock dark android bootanimation. where can i find that one? i want to keep this even after my next rom flash.