[APP] Bye Bye Whatsapp Welcome Telegram

Search This thread

xroy08

Apr 27, 2013
Mumbai
Now Introducing new app called TELEGRAM with highspeed msg delivering capable of send files upto 1GB and also it features to share word and powerpoint files........ group capacity 200 people.

Download Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.messenger

Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s superfast, simple and free.
With Telegram, you can create group chats with up to 200 people so you can stay connected with everyone at once. Plus, you can share videos up to 1GB, send multiple photos from the web, and forward any media you receive in an instant. All your messages are in the cloud, so you can easily access them from any of your devices.
For those interested in maximum privacy, we've added Secret Chats, featuring end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient. When it comes to Secret Chats, nothing is logged on our servers and you can automatically program the messages to self-destruct from both devices so there is never any record of it.
We built Telegram to make messaging safe again so you can take back your right to privacy.
Why Switch to Telegram?
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a decentralized infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect people to the closest possible server.
SECURE: Security flaws in popular apps like WhatsApp have gotten a lot of bad press recently, so we made it our mission to provide the best security on the market.
CLOUD STORAGE: Never lose your data again! Telegram offers free unlimited cloud storage for all your Telegram messages and media that you can securely access from multiple devices.
GROUP CHAT & SHARING: With Telegram, you can form large group chats (up to 100 members), quickly share gigabyte size videos, and send all the photos you want to friends.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Telegram is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It even works on the weakest mobile connections!
100% FREE & NO ADS: Telegram is free and will always be free. We do not plan to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
PRIVACY: We take your privacy very seriously and will never give third parties access to your data!

Last edited:

SSyar

Apr 27, 2011
i uninstalled it a month ago.,, it was pathetic by then.,, msgs were not always sending and receiving ..,
dont know how much its been improved

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

nirmalbalaji

Oct 13, 2013
Salem
Really bye bye WhatsApp? I don't think so. WA has a huge user base thats just getting bigger and bigger. I haven't saw that much of user base on any other Messaging Apps. May be Line? Its hard to convince people to use other messaging app rather than their prefered one. They usually don't do it or gives up after trying for some days. It happened for me when BBM launches. I volunteerly used it. But non of friends are using it. Same happens with Viber and WeChat.

AnubuRe

Dec 17, 2011
UK
Now Introducing new app called TELEGRAM with highspeed msg delivering capable of send files upto 1GB and also it features to share word and powerpoint files........ group capacity 200 people.

Download Link

Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s superfast, simple and free.
With Telegram, you can create group chats with up to 200 people so you can stay connected with everyone at once. Plus, you can share videos up to 1GB, send multiple photos from the web, and forward any media you receive in an instant. All your messages are in the cloud, so you can easily access them from any of your devices.
For those interested in maximum privacy, we've added Secret Chats, featuring end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient. When it comes to Secret Chats, nothing is logged on our servers and you can automatically program the messages to self-destruct from both devices so there is never any record of it.
We built Telegram to make messaging safe again so you can take back your right to privacy.
Why Switch to Telegram?
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a decentralized infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect people to the closest possible server.
SECURE: Security flaws in popular apps like WhatsApp have gotten a lot of bad press recently, so we made it our mission to provide the best security on the market.
CLOUD STORAGE: Never lose your data again! Telegram offers free unlimited cloud storage for all your Telegram messages and media that you can securely access from multiple devices.
GROUP CHAT & SHARING: With Telegram, you can form large group chats (up to 100 members), quickly share gigabyte size videos, and send all the photos you want to friends.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Telegram is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It even works on the weakest mobile connections!
100% FREE & NO ADS: Telegram is free and will always be free. We do not plan to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
PRIVACY: We take your privacy very seriously and will never give third parties access to your data!

Question. if this is free how do make money to pay for your servers and services.

_artem_

Dec 30, 2011
Question. if this is free how do make money to pay for your servers and services.

Telegram is written by Nikolai Durov, money was given from his brother Pavel Durov, "founder" of Russian Facebook clone vkontakte (vk.com). The biggest base of pron, pirated music and videos, if you miss any mp3 you gonna find it on vk. (Not a promotion just a fact)
In the faq they tell if there is no more money they add donation option or introduce paid client with minimum new features compared to very free version.
But if you can imagine how much money zuckerberg has, you can multiply that amount by 2 or 3 and you get the money Durov has...
Their goal is to make a 100% free and secure instant messaging service.
The money isn't a problem for this project

Reactions: AnubuRe

Hesediel

Dec 30, 2010
I will give it a try, it is free and now that facebook bites whatsapp there is a privacy risk. They said not but I don't think facebook can be trustful in those questions.

I use phone PC and tablet, whatsapp can run only in one device, telegram is multi device and I love that

YuriBasescu

Jul 11, 2013
Durov is that guy who throw banknotes through the windows in Moscow?

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

joyahmed3244

Dec 28, 2013
whatsapp

most of the people uses whatsapp! :p none will use it

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I will give it a try, it is free and now that facebook bites whatsapp there is a privacy risk. They said not but I don't think facebook can be trustful in those questions.

I use phone PC and tablet, whatsapp can run only in one device, telegram is multi device and I love that

LOL! true that

Shaurya007

May 30, 2014
its a very nice app..it has secret chat in which there is end to end encryption of messeges...its really safe...watsapp send messeges in plain text and it also saves backup on sdcard ..any app can take it and with a python script it can b opened ...watsapp is really unsecure...
I prefer telegram if you are haing a gf ;)
otherwise watsapp is the best..its simple and perfect app..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download Link

Why Switch to Telegram?
    It's a copy, with different colors hahaha

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No Its better than Whatsapp. You can send apk files, and any blah blah through this app
    For whatsapp we are useing 2line whatsapp, can find same feature for telegram?

Sent from my A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Replacing whats app with something else is now impossible . . . . lets try anyways :laugh:

Telegram is written by Nikolai Durov, money was given from his brother Pavel Durov, "founder" of Russian Facebook clone vkontakte (vk.com). The biggest base of pron, pirated music and videos, if you miss any mp3 you gonna find it on vk. (Not a promotion just a fact)
    In the faq they tell if there is no more money they add donation option or introduce paid client with minimum new features compared to very free version.
    But if you can imagine how much money zuckerberg has, you can multiply that amount by 2 or 3 and you get the money Durov has...
    Their goal is to make a 100% free and secure instant messaging service.
    The money isn't a problem for this project