Should I continue developing unnamed ROM and release it?

• No

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 115 92.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

troullis2004

Mar 1, 2012
It's not like trettet not to show up for so long. I wonder if he's okay actually. Would if develop a kernel for a rom he would drop 3 weeks later?

sent from hyperspace using my lg p500 telemetry system!

D

dhruv.always

I think trettet is not gonna update the ROM. There is a thread in the general section by him. Read that :)

Jacob_

Jul 3, 2011
Hi!
Before installation of this mod, i had clear CM7. I wiped everything and installed PerfectPeso CM7, then GAPPS, and after reboot to system, and to recovery again - patch for bb. ROM is very fast, but WiFi and MassStorage aren't working fine for me. When i connect PC and P500 by USB cable, phone is charging. Nothing more.
I created backup of old CM7, how can I back to my old Android version? I'm scared about this patch, I dunno how can i uninstall this ;x
J_.

troullis2004

Mar 1, 2012
Hi!
Before installation of this mod, i had clear CM7. I wiped everything and installed PerfectPeso CM7, then GAPPS, and after reboot to system, and to recovery again - patch for bb. ROM is very fast, but WiFi and MassStorage aren't working fine for me. When i connect PC and P500 by USB cable, phone is charging. Nothing more.
I created backup of old CM7, how can I back to my old Android version? I'm scared about this patch, I dunno how can i uninstall this ;x
J_.

To revert to a backup reboot to recovery and in backup and restore option click restore and choose your backup. Simple as that. But this rom is great.

sent from hyperspace using my lg p500 telemetry system!

Echelonex

Sep 25, 2011
Hi!
J_.

You need to download usb drivers for p500 for PC to recognise your phone, with this rom.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Please, anyone knows hot to enable logcat on this ROM, i can't get it working??? :/

it is probably cuz kernel logging is locked, like on most ROM's... Help!:confused:

Echelonex

Sep 25, 2011
Guys, why is my camera flickering all the time (changing brightnest fast), is it because of that "camera exposure" problem most ROMs have, or what...? :confused:

User "mrcorrey" told me how to fix this issue! It is due to overclocking you phone! Mine is always set to 245/787 smoothass, and as soon i downclocked it to 245/600 flickering was gone! Thx man! :D

Reactions: mrcorey

puckshock

Nov 8, 2010
Pretty good ROM for the month that I used it, now I got stuck in a bootloop and decided to switch.

Good one though I'd love to see an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts