Root help needed - Chinese Android g22 mtk6515 phone

Search This thread

Apostolle

Oct 26, 2012
when you pull the battery did you disconnect the usb because its still pulling power from the computer

when i had mine to get into fast boot it was press and hold power plus vol down =fastboot
then power+vol up= some chinese factory directory
also try all three keys together its galaxy suppose to be their recovery

nop doesn't work anythink.

I am thinking to smash him on the wall.
Mabye it will work than

phillips0724

Oct 9, 2012
Sacramento
acrappydeal

Mabye it will work than

If you can start a paypal dispute do so iff not try old school fastboot dos commands through command window
you will need to find these files fastboot.exe, adbwinapi.dll
adwinusbapi.dll,wdfcoinstaller0100 7.dll,wudfupdate01007.dll and pick a small older version of android for a test

open cmd
cd desktop
cd fastboot
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot img
fastboot reboot

If you can't send it back and this last effort doesn't work
well you have a shiny paperweight and like the rest of us who purchased from acrappydeal we all got screwed

Reactions: Apostolle

Apostolle

Oct 26, 2012
If you can start a paypal dispute do so iff not try old school fastboot dos commands through command window
adwinusbapi.dll,wdfcoinstaller0100 7.dll,wudfupdate01007.dll and pick a small older version of android for a test

open cmd
cd desktop
cd fastboot
fastboot reboot

well you have a shiny paperweight and like the rest of us who purchased from acrappydeal we all got screwed

where can i find the system.img , recovery.img and boot.img?

Can you sugest me one with a link?

Thank you for your effort.

phillips0724

Oct 9, 2012
Sacramento
acrappydeal

where can i find the system.img , recovery.img and boot.img?

Can you sugest me one with a link?

Thank you for your effort.

you can try to do a fastboot flash update update .zip by renameing a cyanogen mod zip or go on ahappydeal fb page and ask its pathetic followers for help i've been banned i went off on them even posted to everyone of their so-called friends using another fb account

you might have to chalk it up as a lesson learned and don't buy from cheap ass china just buy a regular phone off ebay to mod
i wish i had Googled the name before i purchased their are alot of ripoff reports

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

you can try to do a fastboot flash update update .zip by renameing a cyanogen mod zip or go on ahappydeal fb page and ask its pathetic followers for help i've been banned i went off on them even posted to everyone of their so-called friends using another fb account

you might have to chalk it up as a lesson learned and don't buy from cheap ass china just buy a regular phone off ebay to mod
i wish i had Googled the name before i purchased their are alot of ripoff reports

try this link the this is the closest match to i9270

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Note:_Full_Update_Guide

Apostolle

Oct 26, 2012
i have contacted acrapydeal
they are giving me 20$ compensation.
Payed te phone 60$
Shippind to China cost me 25$

:highfive:

awesome

Thank you for your support.
mabye i give it to a local mobile service to fix it if they can. if not, probably i will crash it somewhere.ope others will see the thread and never buy anythink for ahappydeal.com in the future.

phillips0724

Oct 9, 2012
Sacramento
i have contacted acrapydeal
they are giving me 20$ compensation.
Payed te phone 60$
Shippind to China cost me 25$

:highfive:

awesome

Thank you for your support.
mabye i give it to a local mobile service to fix it if they can. if not, probably i will crash it somewhere.ope others will see the thread and never buy anythink for ahappydeal.com in the future.

was it to late to do a paypal dispute for the whole amount sounds like you got screwed $20 bucks big deal

phillips0724

Oct 9, 2012
Sacramento
i9270

Can u guys tell was there gps in-built in this phone???

yes gps was built in but locked to 3g it would only work if you turned data on would not work under wifi
the new google market would not run said it didn't recognize the phone while my phone functioned i had to use amazon app store
It was also missing sensors inside for compass to work
but I've moved on lesson learned purchased a u8652 cm7.2 works great

when it died (worked for all of 10 days) ahappydeal would not honor there return policy its in paypal hands now and i'm still waiting for resolution I see that they advertise here everybody should warned that they sell crap

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

the chip mtk6515 on my i9270 ran ICS 4.0.3
but they had other phones using the same chip mtk6515 running 2.3.4,2.3.6
before i sent the phone back i searched everywhere for stripped down version of 4.0.3 that would fit on the phone the recovery zips i found were to big

ckethan

Dec 23, 2010
Chennai
@phillips

So that means gps there and working wow
And pls dont use roms from other mt6515 phones it will brick ur device
And battery life and how screen looks??

Last edited:

phillips0724

Oct 9, 2012
Sacramento
@phillips

So that means gps there and working wow
And pls dont use roms from other mt6515 phones it will brick ur device
And battery life and how screen looks??

I only ordered the phone from them because they are on this site one of your advertisers

BFD kinda sounds like you work for ahappydeal or i mean acrappydeal the i9270 is a crappy phone in every forum i've found the phone dies in first two weeks there one of xda's advertisers

when i had the device ahappydeal tech told me to flash the phone which I didn't do because i knew it would void the warranty luckily I still had time to open a PayPal claim they would not give me an address to send to PayPal had to do it so this company can not be trusted

oh boy gps worked but only if you turned 3G data network on kinda defeats the purpose of only using wifi for data. kinda of a mute point when the phone just up and dies or goes into a continuous boot loop.

ckethan

Dec 23, 2010
Chennai
I only ordered the phone from them because they are on this site one of your advertisers

BFD kinda sounds like you work for ahappydeal or i mean acrappydeal the i9270 is a crappy phone in every forum i've found the phone dies in first two weeks there one of xda's advertisers

when i had the device ahappydeal tech told me to flash the phone which I didn't do because i knew it would void the warranty luckily I still had time to open a PayPal claim they would not give me an address to send to PayPal had to do it so this company can not be trusted

oh boy gps worked but only if you turned 3G data network on kinda defeats the purpose of only using wifi for data. kinda of a mute point when the phone just up and dies or goes into a continuous boot loop.

Hello excuse me .. u think I am there advertiser I am old member of xda .. mind u .. I was just trying to help u

RushFuture

Nov 18, 2012
All who has i9270+ and want to root and install CWM Recovery are welcome forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=23867&p=816016
Please use google translate if you don't speak Russian. Thank you.

Direct link to must-have files: ge.tt/8hWh71S

Last edited:

reformy

Dec 29, 2010
android a600 mtk6515 rooting

hi
i have an android a600 mtk6515, with android 2.3.6.
i m trying to root it - tried with unlockroot and superoneclick, none worked (first did "FAIL TO GET SHELL ROOT", second stuck on "waitForDevice").
Does anyone know how to root it?
i can get into recovery menu (default one), and i guess there i only need an "update.zip" file, right?

G.Ellis

Nov 20, 2012
Glasgow
I have a alps n7000+ that is a replica of the galaxy note. To root my phone I used a method for the galaxy note and that worked perfectly. Type into Google universal android root that helped me.

Sent from my N7000+ using xda premium

Reactions: Gazzamcgrath

hummagrana

Dec 19, 2012
I can't update go launcher

Hi everyone!

I have a i9270 and when I tried to update go launcher the phone starts to boot loop. is there any solution?

Thanks

NixVarth

May 22, 2013
Need root ALPS.GB2.MP.V2.8

I need to root my phone, but seems impossible.
I've tried Superoneclick, RunMe, MTKdroidTools, SRSRoot, UnlockRoot.... nothing works.

Hardware : MT6515
Model : N7200
Build number : ALPS.GB2.MP.V2.8
Build date UTC : 20130308-070201
Android v : 4.0.1
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V34, 2012/10/25 09:53
Kernel v : 3.0.13 (soft1_02@soft1_02) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #4 SMP Wed Dec 5 15:17:18 CST 2012

Can anyone help?

hobie728

Sep 20, 2013
for anyone in need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anyone that bought one of these chinese phones from ebay or anywhere else online and is having trouble finding drivers so you can hook it up to your PC which trust me i know how much of a pain it can be considering i spent about 6 hours searching the web looking for the drivers myself here is a link to a website where you can download a program that installs the drivers for you. Im not sure exactly how many models this works for but to my understanding it should work for any of them and many other phones. maybe any cell phone out there.

91.pandaappdotcom minus the spaces
This app is pretty need all the things you can do with it for your phone. check it out it should help alot of peo ple out that were having this problem. Hope this helps have a good one everybody.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I do not think you made any mistake. Have you tried Super One Click from here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=803682
    or maybe something like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbxHs6SkFM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    also this thread may be helpfull:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1646544

the last on is probably what you are looking for because 6515 is same with 6575 except the 3g capability.

I also bought this:
    http://us.aliexpress.com/snapshot/200268025.html?isRedirect=false
    Model: i9270 Android 4.0 with CPU MTK6515, 1.0 GHz
    I think has the same chipset with you. I have not tried anything yet because I have not received I am just preparing to welcome it!!!!

hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!
    i9270 is fracked

Can some1 please upload the backup, stock files for i9270+

Thank you in advance.

I need it so bad.!
    all the i9270 are fracked

forget the stock files 4.0.3 is inherintly flawed the original 4.0.3 sdk is huge it won't fit onto i9270 chinese have a their own version
    1.0 first get usb drivers from superone click its the only thing that the program will upload for the i9270
    2.0 get unlockroot.com v2.3 its free root the phone
    3.0 get clockworkmod zad dkn version open the file on desktop connect the phone while in fastboot (power +vol down) it will recognize it mow pull the battery and put it back in and hit enter till program flashes cwm to the phone if you do it right younow can get into recovery my i9270 didn't have recovery and i sent it back
    4.0 now that you can get into recovery get an adapter so you can load files to the micro flash card and get cyanogen 2.3.7 works much better than 4.0.3 and its made for the smaller int mem of i9270
    5.0 or just send the phone back
    acrappydeal

Mabye it will work than

open cmd
    cd desktop
    cd fastboot
    fastboot reboot

I have a alps n7000+ that is a replica of the galaxy note. To root my phone I used a method for the galaxy note and that worked perfectly. Type into Google universal android root that helped me.

Sent from my N7000+ using xda premium
    Root mtk65xx Chines phone

1 month earlier I got a chines android phone name opsson model imo1000, which is mt6515 and 1gb cpu, 2 gb ram. 4 gb rom and android version is 2.3.6 I want to root this phone, I am a newbie and never rooted before. Plz plz some one help me and tell how i can do this. more ever i didt find the usb driver for the phone. for god seek some body plz help me.

I have same problem like you. after searching I got a software which solved my problem and that root my phone. I tried a phone which is same configure like you. that also worked. you just need to do just two simple things.

1.1st you need to install a driver for your phone. Then connect your phone into the pc. to download the driver go to the link bellow.
    Click here
    2. 2nd uzip the root file and open the soft, it will take a minutes to detect your phone. Then just click one "root" button.
    Click here
    Ok thats all. after one or two minutes it will be done and you will get your phone rooted. just download and try your self.
    Download root wizard files from attachment.