Battery Stats Thread

Search This thread

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
The title says it all... lets get posting our battery stat's.. this was on day 2.. i was using the phone for about 4 hours continuously and lost about 50% which is good... Not been having deep sleeping though...

attachment.php

stinger4321

May 2, 2009
Battery life looks pretty good but
Man... Is everyone waiting for them to be available or is it going to be a super low volume phone

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

akastixx

Nov 4, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Man... Is everyone waiting for them to be available or is it going to be a super low volume phone

Sprint send me the automatic email saying that they were selling the phone on Friday, I made an appointment for Saturday, and picked it up without any problems. No pre-order or waiting lists. There are too many other phones out right now for shortages of this one IMO.

Faxman

Oct 3, 2007
Florida
www.Line1.com

I had been waiting anxiously for this phone, but it seems like not all that many others were as evidenced by the number of threads/conversations in this forum. I remember with the EVO LTE, that it was crazy in that forum before the device landed (and then got stuck in customs)

For those who say 'it's way too big'. I remember the same thing said about the original EVO. After playing with this one for a few hours, it seems normal.

wtd03

Jan 4, 2012
OP can you run some movies/videos and post battery life? I watch alot of youtube and other *cough* stuff :D:D:D on my phone and need to know how the battery handles after a few hours

Skazki

Apr 10, 2012
Moscow
guys! post more screens of battery stats please! with screen on time. use gsam for this. thank u so much!

meezy2400

Nov 14, 2009
So far so good

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385413762410.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385413762410.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 389

meezy2400

Nov 14, 2009
That's with heavy use music web downloading ect. Screen time as of now I would say 4hrs easy but time out is on 1min. I'm 10 hrs in and still have 30%

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Battery is great but not being picky my HTC one had great battery life so I was expecting more with a bigger device

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Screen on time is actually going to be outstanding. One of the big reasons I prefer a LCD vs amoled with a screen this hugemongous.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

phuquoc70

Dec 23, 2010
I do not know which battery is used on One Max? It is Li-Po or Li - ion battery? Any one please explan em!

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All newer Phones using "Li-Po" Batteries !

The right Name is Lithium-ion Polymer batteries (Li-Po) and the difference between the "older" Li-Ion and Li-Po is is that the lithium electrolyte is not held in an organic solvent but in a solid polymer composite such as polyethylene oxide or polyacrylonitrile.

So be sure there is a Li-Po (Lithium-ion Polymer) in your Max :highfive:
    You guys know that battery stats threads are a complete waste of time, right?

I mean, your phone is NOT set up like mine, as far as email accounts, sync frequencies, screen sleeping, number of programs running in the background, music and video use, number of phone calls, texts, and so on..

Unless 2 people have CLONED their phones completely, its impossible to accurately company battery stats.

I think we can say that this phone has great battery life, and you will get a full day of use, plus more, no matter how hard you use it!

Their not useless. Of course everyone's is different but it gives everyone a general idea on what they should be getting. For people that don't have the phone it also shows them what it's capable of.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    All good here
    7ube9uta.jpg

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
    Quickshot...
    Including 2h football streaming from my vu+ over wlan

u7yhypaq.jpg

And some hours later...

yry9yqyd.jpg

Insertcoin'ed

Save deagleone's habitat... Donations -> baadnewz!
    Just did my first full usage with the battery. I'm impressed with the battery life and everyone should be. This is a Verizon One MAX on 4G 99% of the time.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app