Learn how to create android applications / modifications, any recommendations?

Search This thread

Argdie

Oct 30, 2013
Argentina
Hello,

A short time ago I bought tecnology android :) and I've realized that I love to make changes, delete, re-program, install Rom, etc..
I always liked this programming, the only limitation I had was my financial situation, but it does not allow a limitation, short steps going forward.

For this reason I come to ask those who already know how to program, where I can find good tutorials, PDF materials, sources serve me to learn programming this wonder?

I would also like you to tell me how hard it can be. I already I have some knowledge of codes, mainly web design, HTML, CSS and some PHP.

Since today I get to work :).

Greetings all,
Diego

PD: Translated by Google

qfsong

Mar 17, 2012
help you

Hello,

A short time ago I bought tecnology android :) and I've realized that I love to make changes, delete, re-program, install Rom, etc..
I always liked this programming, the only limitation I had was my financial situation, but it does not allow a limitation, short steps going forward.

For this reason I come to ask those who already know how to program, where I can find good tutorials, PDF materials, sources serve me to learn programming this wonder?

I would also like you to tell me how hard it can be. I already I have some knowledge of codes, mainly web design, HTML, CSS and some PHP.

Greetings all,
Diego

you can get some open source cede to learn, and also learn to develop some simple app demo. hope you have a good start

wangxing

Jun 17, 2012
San Jose
step by step, u can improve a lot

Hello,

Greetings all,
Diego

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

maybe i could teach u something.

Hello,

Greetings all,
Diego

Have you tried looking at the official web site for Android developers from google? I would post a link, but I still don't have enough reputation to post links. You should be able to find it by just googling.

In any case, you could start with Coursera or Udacity. For Coursera, you may have to wait until a class starts. But for either of them, note that you don't need to pay any money to take their classes. On Coursera, click on the title of each course to avoid the paywall. On Udacity, click on the blue buttons to "get free access to the materials", and don't bother with the "nanodegree" or the "free trial", that's where they ask for your credit card number.

On Udacity, it goes from the extremely easy to the extremely hard. Their beginner materials may be too easy for you. And their intermediate materials usually starts getting too hard for most people at around week 4. If that happens to you, go to the Coursera web site.

Last edited:

hxcellent

Nov 8, 2015
A few steps to start:

1. Google: android development
2. Install Android Studio
3. Set up a GIT repository: hint: google GitStack
4. Create a new app using Android studio template: hello world.
5. Start adding features to it.

It's not as hard as it looks :).

Reactions: rhenx iida

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A few steps to start:

1. Google: android development
    2. Install Android Studio
    3. Set up a GIT repository: hint: google GitStack
    4. Create a new app using Android studio template: hello world.
    5. Start adding features to it.

It's not as hard as it looks :).