[Q&A]MagioROM Sense 5

Search This thread

MassStash

Sep 26, 2008
Chicago
Yes. The menu button works everywhere else, and I get the second vibration after longpressing the app switch button.

Have long press back to kill app installed?

Guys it's the combination long press back kill and increased haptic feedback mod that imagio included in the rom that breaks the menu button from working on the home screen. It's why I pulled the mod from the mod pack when updated to V1.2. The long press back kill mod with the stock haptic feedback does not break the menu on home screen. Here is a stand alone flash zip that will restore stock haptic feedback with long press back kill and working menu on home screen.

Download

Didn't understand if that's the file you tried and it still doesn't work or not

Also, search on tapatalk beta works great as well haha

~S-Off LTEvo; Back on the Always Solid Viper4G Latest; Expletive Deleted Kernel
cpu0/1: 1.5ghz ¦ 384mhz ¦ sleep: 486mhz max
Ondemand
fiops
mpdecision: dynamic
With tapatalk4beta

Last edited:

dustinhayes93

Nov 20, 2010
My flashaholic syndrome couldn't stop the urge to see what the 3.4 kernels in AOSP was all about. That's right....I confess.
(*standing up*)
My name is Jimmy,
and I'm a flashoholic.
I last used dev-host, afh,drop box,xda today.

Sent using 0ne phone, 0ne Rom, 0ne HTC.

Most people now days are addicted to Facebook and other online stuff. Don't find this addiction as bad as those xD

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: traesnaidensdad

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
I just had a breakthrough with battery. Because I was using Tasker I finally figured out that turning off battery saver completely ans only using Tasker is it saved battery tremendously

-Sugardaddy

Reactions: traesnaidensdad

Megadoug13

Dec 17, 2012
Canajoharie, NY
OnePlus 6T
Pure laziness.. plus Doug has a habit of bricking,bootloops, screwed recovery. must be from all the skipped threads u don't need to read

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

I bricked once. I don't get bootloops. I don't need to ask how to fix bootloops. I never get them and I know what to do. So by bricking one time, I have a habit of it? That makes sense. One mistake and I'm told that I have a habit of all these other problems that you think I've had. And a screwed up recovery? Because I didn't know the fastboot commands to clear my cache? That wouldn't be considered screwed up recoveries. But hey you can put someone down for a mistake or two. Go ahead.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
I bricked once. I don't get bootloops. I don't need to ask how to fix bootloops. I never get them and I know what to do. So by bricking one time, I have a habit of it? That makes sense. One mistake and I'm told that I have a habit of all these other problems that you think I've had. And a screwed up recovery? Because I didn't know the fastboot commands to clear my cache? That wouldn't be considered screwed up recoveries. But hey you can put someone down for a mistake or two. Go ahead.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

I say we all ignore this guy and the drama he's causing and get back to the awesomeness that is magiorom!

Sent from my Elemental Sense 5 S-off HTC One XL

696kris969

Oct 9, 2011
glasgow
I say we all ignore this guy and the drama he's causing and get back to the awesomeness that is magiorom!

As much as I agree that he can be a megadouche this is a great community with great people and devs some people maybe a bit rude And don't choose there words wisely... May I suggest a Clean slate for him? There's so much negativity when he is about.. And the past may be the past and we all move on with this super ROM and its awesome development:)

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

grinder19

Oct 6, 2010
Wolverhampton
www.magiorom.com
As much as I agree that he can be a megadouche this is a great community with great people and devs some people maybe a bit rude And don't choose there words wisely... May I suggest a Clean slate for him? There's so much negativity when he is about.. And the past may be the past and we all move on with this super ROM and its awesome development:)

Yeh I agree. I think people are annoyed as we are trying to get things done in development and we have to keep responding to questions that have already been answered. We do not have another hours in the day to answer users that haven't bothered to search first

"There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols."
ViperJBx appears to be one of these Ghosts :)

If you like my work please consider Donating to me :)
25% of all donations will be going to cancer research uk
Sent from my HTC One X+

Desertman123

Jan 22, 2013
Anyone notice if you send a picture to someone and lock your phone before the thread updates, the message won't be there if you unlock it but the person still got the picture?

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
I'm getting some awesome battery life from this Rom! The best I've ever gotten! So far I have 1:15 mins screen on time and still at 75% battery:)

Reactions: Heisenberg

RollTribe

May 23, 2012
Virginia, USA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since last one week rom is under beta testing...:eek:...isn't it strange

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is not strange at all. First of all I don't own this Rom to anyone so I'm not obligated to even finish it. Second there are bugs in it, some of which were found only like 1 or two days ago so it's reasonable for it to still be in testing stage. Thirdly I've been sick for the past 3 weeks and this combined with other things have not had me motivated much to dedicate all my spare time on this Rom. If you can't wait for it to be released or think I owe something to you I don't appreciate you using my Rom.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    Hey 4.2.2 is rolling out for the HTC one sopposivly...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

4.2.2 is coming out Thursday for the HTC one xl

Sent from my HTC One XL using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

No offence but the new dock graphic looks pretty bad. The stock one is much better. In addition to the gradient being fairly ugly, there is a white line across the bottom of the dock. The new toggles are alright, but pretty eh. Would it be possible for these "themes" to stay as a separate flash-able package? Or offer the stock graphic resources as a package?

Loving the rom over all though. Thanks for all your hard work.

Each to their own but 95% of users love the changes hence they are the default. If we listened to the 5% of negative we would be like any other sense5 Rom out at the moment :-\

I will be setting up myhub today and releasing a update with this if everything works as it should. All future updates including full Roms will be pushed to devices. I will also be customising a mods section which hopefully will automatically go into recovery and install :)

"There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols."
    ViperJBx appears to be one of these Ghosts :)

If you like my work please consider Donating to me :)
    25% of all donations will be going to cancer research uk
    Sent from my HTC One X+
    Earlier someone had reported a bug that when the screen was off if you long pressed the volume up down keys music would start to play. This was because the long press back kill mod that we used included what was supposed to be a track skip feature but it had the above effect instead. I have made new mod to correct this problem.

Download and flash from recovery.

http://d-h.st/jac

XDA Moderator