$ 149.99 Deal to buy Optimus G unlocked

Search This thread

aa14

Jun 11, 2012
here is the info :

QualityCellz via eBay offers the Unlocked LG Optimus G E970 4G LTE GSM Android Smartphone for $149.99 with free shipping. That's $30 under our mention from two days ago and the lowest total price we've seen. (It's also a current low by $30.) It features a 4.7" 768x1280 touchscreen LCD, Qualcomm 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 16GB internal memory, 2GB RAM,8-megapixel rear-facing camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, 4G LTE, 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth 4.0, and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

ebay link :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Optimus-...l_Phones&hash=item58ab13e10f&afepn=5337259887

P.S : I do not know when it will expire .

dante501

Apr 8, 2010
Barron
I got one. It is brand new. You can't really beat that price.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

bigkevbosky

Apr 13, 2012
I got mine at $179. Sold my G2 and am going to use the LGOG until I see another phone that I must have. Right now I'm pretty pleased with the OG running CM 11.

dante501

Apr 8, 2010
Barron
I paid the 150 and the lg g is a great phone. There isn't anything that really is making me switch. Yeah I love bigger screens but I am OK with that size. I was gonna get a moto g. But new for a lg g 150 or even 200 is the much much better deal. The lg g is a better phone. The moto g is great but for the same price u or less get the better lg g. Just not much cases for the G version from att.

Jooosty

Nov 26, 2011
I paid the 150 and the lg g is a great phone. There isn't anything that really is making me switch. Yeah I love bigger screens but I am OK with that size. I was gonna get a moto g. But new for a lg g 150 or even 200 is the much much better deal. The lg g is a better phone. The moto g is great but for the same price u or less get the better lg g. Just not much cases for the G version from att.

Yeah I am super happy with this phone. Quite possibly one of the best I ever owned next to the Note 2.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
I got mine at $179. Sold my G2 and am going to use the LGOG until I see another phone that I must have. Right now I'm pretty pleased with the OG running CM 11.

Sold your g2 for this ?

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Got mine too.

Coming from a Moto G!

Isn't moto g suppose to be a better and newer phone than this ?

Jooosty

Nov 26, 2011
Sold your g2 for this ?

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Isn't moto g suppose to be a better and newer phone than this ?

The Moto G is a low budget phone with a quad core processor and no LTE with a 5 MP cam with flash using the latest android.

It has its ups and downs.

bigkevbosky

Apr 13, 2012
Sold your g2 for this ?

Bought a G2 in October a few weeks after launch - great phone but I always change phones after about 6 months. Normally I'd have waited until after Mobile World Congress to sell but this was such a good deal for a nice device that I jumped a bit early. Now I have a phone I can tolerate for a little bit along with plenty of cash for the next big thing. Maybe the G2 Pro or something.

Ciloteille

Nov 30, 2010
Portland
I am going to buy g3, pro 2, and the flex to see which of the 3 I will like the best. Then I'll have 2 phones for sale. I currently have a g2, of and the og pro. As far as lg products are concerned I didnt like the s4 so I sold it. Phones are getting cheaper for lg compared to Samsung. Also I got a 3.00 pay raise so these new phones got affordable. :)

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
I am going to buy g3, pro 2, and the flex to see which of the 3 I will like the best. Then I'll have 2 phones for sale. I currently have a g2, of and the og pro. As far as lg products are concerned I didnt like the s4 so I sold it. Phones are getting cheaper for lg compared to Samsung. Also I got a 3.00 pay raise so these new phones got affordable. :)

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

g3, pro2 and flex ? are you saying LG is releasing 3 similar phones at once ? maybe i can buy g2 or the pro off of you when you are ready for your upgrade

Ciloteille

Nov 30, 2010
Portland
g3, pro2 and flex ? are you saying LG is releasing 3 similar phones at once ? maybe i can buy g2 or the pro off of you when you are ready for your upgrade

Well as it stands I currently have the e970/e980 and the g2. I will buy the other 3 when they are out and about. I will sell my g pro and g2. The e970 has a cracked digitizer up in the corner but works fine. I mill through phones very fast. Wife gets annoyed when I buy extra phones for Pandora or media remotes. So I often have 1-2 of each device.

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
Well as it stands I currently have the e970/e980 and the g2. I will buy the other 3 when they are out and about. I will sell my g pro and g2. The e970 has a cracked digitizer up in the corner but works fine. I mill through phones very fast. Wife gets annoyed when I buy extra phones for Pandora or media remotes. So I often have 1-2 of each device.

I have an e970, been looking around for a g2 for a while now. It may be a few more months until g flex and whatever else makes it out. It'll be cool if we can make out a deal on the g2 when the time comes around

edit: didnt realize G Flex is out already

Last edited:

jmindset

Oct 18, 2012

I can't make up my mind between the moto g and Optimus g. Which has the better camera? Which has more bloatware?

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app

chdrummerdude

Sep 30, 2009
Go with the lg og you wont be disappointed. The moto g is a nice phone but is a downgrade in comparison to the og with aosp or stock. You can always root then debloat stock and have the lg goodies. Plus 2gb of ram over the motog's 1gb. 8mp camera(lg) vs 5mp camera(moto). Plus lte on the lg optimus g and sd expansion etc etc.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

jmindset

Oct 18, 2012
Go with the lg og you wont be disappointed. The moto g is a nice phone but is a downgrade in comparison to the og with aosp or stock. You can always root then debloat stock and have the lg goodies. Plus 2gb of ram over the motog's 1gb. 8mp camera(lg) vs 5mp camera(moto). Plus lte on the lg optimus g and sd expansion etc etc.....

Does the lg og camera suck? Does it overheat a lot?

dante501

Apr 8, 2010
Barron
I can't make up my mind between the moto g and Optimus g. Which has the better camera? Which has more bloatware?

Well the lg g has an 8 mega camera. A better front camera a better processor a better screen not by much but it is better and so what bitter. The lg g does has more bloatware but u can easily root it and put an cm11 ROM or so on it. U get a better speced phone with the lg g in comparison to the moto g. And it is also cheaper then the moto g. Remember the moto g is a phone made as an beginner smartphone the lg g was a flagship device and made for being a high end phone. So there is no question the lg g is better. But the moto g is a great phone but u get the lg g for a insane low price and better specs. And also has the lg g LTE and NFC what the moto g does not have.

Reactions: jmindset

chdrummerdude

Sep 30, 2009
The way I see it other than the android version lo og out classes moto g in every way... just sayin. Also the lg og may feel like it gets hot but its the fact it has a glass back. Makes the device feel hotter than most devices.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well the lg g has an 8 mega camera. A better front camera a better processor a better screen not by much but it is better and so what bitter. The lg g does has more bloatware but u can easily root it and put an cm11 ROM or so on it. U get a better speced phone with the lg g in comparison to the moto g. And it is also cheaper then the moto g. Remember the moto g is a phone made as an beginner smartphone the lg g was a flagship device and made for being a high end phone. So there is no question the lg g is better. But the moto g is a great phone but u get the lg g for a insane low price and better specs. And also has the lg g LTE and NFC what the moto g does not have.

What about cyanogenmod?

....if you're considering custom rom officials , then there are quite a few. .. Check the Original Android Development section to see some of them, cm is in there too
    What about cyanogenmod?

I am running CM11 it is pretty stable didn't got any serious issues yet. Good battery life too. 8 hours and still 50 % left with an hour and half screen time on.

Does the camera still work with cyanogenmod?

Does the camera still work ? I don't recall it not working with cm