playback sound issue with google now?

Search This thread

dragonfly1113

Apr 7, 2009
Hopatcong
Anyone else having playback issues with google now on the watch? i have the callisto 100 and no matter which rom i run, if i go to ask google now a question such as who is the president or a math question it stops saying the answer 2 seconds into starting the answer like example "who is the president of the united states" speaker than says "the president is barak" and just suddenly stops. While on other devices such as my phone the whole things read out no problems. Not a huge issue and its not a speaker playback issue since google music and pandora are working fine with sound output just curious if anyone else is having these issues with google now.

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
Known problem that will require a firmware fix. There was hope that a firmware that would correct this and the Bluetooth stack problems, etc, was coming out soon, but it now looks like this is not happening anytime soon - if ever.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: steff_1964

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Known problem that will require a firmware fix. There was hope that a firmware that would correct this and the Bluetooth stack problems, etc, was coming out soon, but it now looks like this is not happening anytime soon - if ever.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    is there any other fix we can apply in the meantime?