Mugen Power 3600 mAh extended battery

Search This thread

miguelca

Jun 15, 2010
Portugal
Google Pixel 7a
bad quality accessories..

IMHO I must disagree with that comment. Mugen accessories are nice but a little bit expensive. If I want cheap crap there are plenty on eBay that announce lots of mAh but when you test them correctly you see that it's false advertising. Bought a "Li-Polymer" battery there with 2430mAh announced and it almost couldn't reach 1700mAh! Of course that eBay has interesting stuff too and I buy there some times.

I already had a Mugen slim (normal) high capacity battery on a HTC Desire (original) and it definitely was worth the money. Almost 35% more capacity without changing the cover. :good:

Recently I had a HTC Wildfire S and bought a Mugen dock/desktop stand for the phone with a compartment for charging an extra battery at the same time. Excellent build quality, fast charge times (on the phone and on the compartment) and as a "bonus" it came with a USB pass-through port for PC connection. Nothing to complain about.

Maybe some of us didn't have luck with Mugen but that's no reason to generalize.

capitanlerry

May 8, 2011
IMHO I must disagree with that comment. Mugen accessories are nice but a little bit expensive. If I want cheap crap there are plenty on eBay that announce lots of mAh but when you test them correctly you see that it's false advertising. Bought a "Li-Polymer" battery there with 2430mAh announced and it almost couldn't reach 1700mAh! Of course that eBay has interesting stuff too and I buy there some times.

I already had a Mugen slim (normal) high capacity battery on a HTC Desire (original) and it definitely was worth the money. Almost 35% more capacity without changing the cover. :good:

Recently I had a HTC Wildfire S and bought a Mugen dock/desktop stand for the phone with a compartment for charging an extra battery at the same time. Excellent build quality, fast charge times (on the phone and on the compartment) and as a "bonus" it came with a USB pass-through port for PC connection. Nothing to complain about.

Maybe some of us didn't have luck with Mugen but that's no reason to generalize.

Yes, it's true. Generalize is wrong.
But my experience with the mugen batteries (3600 extended battery) is not very happy because is too big respect the increase.

However i agree with your comment.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I only pulled it back far enough so you could see what the antenna was made out of. Hope that is enough for ya. As for the second picture, when you look at it and feel with your fingers the antenna (I'm assuming its made from the same thin metal) is laid out in the path of the red line. It ends at the yellow line.

As for the phone brick, its not much heavier at least in my opinion. It also fits into my hand and doesn't wiggle around as much. This is because it fills in the gap between my hand and the phone. For me that is wonderful, maybe not for you ;).