[APP][4.0.3+] Arikui Launcher | 0.8.8 | Light | Smooth | Customization

Search This thread

miksa666

Sep 18, 2009
Will this launcher see more development or is it abandoned? It's pretty much my all time favorite. :/

DAC324

Oct 4, 2010
Will this launcher see more development or is it abandoned? It's pretty much my all time favorite. :/

As you can see from the facts that a) nobody answered for more than a year and b) the app has been removed from Google Play, it seems to be abandoned.

That's a real pity as it is my favorite, too. It is really small, fast and does exactly what I want.
In particular, it seems to be able to handle apps which were moved to the SD card.

So I would greatly appreciate if it could be developed further (by the way, there is a version 0.8.9 floating around the net: http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/1540/ )

For example, if it could handle the widgets of apps installed on the SD card, it would be exorbitant ;)

Kind regards,
DAC324

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Arikui launcher is an simple and light launcher.
    • I have been coding for it for a half of year.
    • Now, I think it's strong enough to be presented to you all !
    • And, certainly, I'll go on coding to make it more practical and highly active.
    • Wish you'll enjoy it !

pPge4e5dEH5PjTbitbicOCZqvxhyZtOcnCPyQfiK7Lbo_YNIvl083dLoAHbOcu5KpZdW=h900-rw
    LaUpcGXiszZrFoHAwCyyVMYVCdcNntLpIhKelNUhsFARZYeJm6dKiADAe_jDfO7Ep0Y=h900-rw
    glhPNpNUY3FgcgS-JnEIWW1TabWStXQi5LesWpPwTTOkNAf_aqlCv2gZBTVKblxYMits=h900-rw
    FPaT0fY-oqJST6_dAjNZnTbuBwN2iMZYhAww31MvjEtmdnbNQx92C7jWBDXSsnCK-A=h900-rw

Features
    • Custom icons and names to Shortcut Tiles.
    • Icon Picker for Apex/Nova/Go/Adw icon packs.
    • Page scroll animations
    • Fast page changing by pressing on left-bottom and moving
    • Pinch 2 fingers inwards over the desktop to edit desktop pages
    • Create numbers of shortcuts to the screen in one time from app drawer in selection mode
    • AppWidget resurrection after reloading data. (4.1.1+requested
    • Powerful color panel.
    • Editable start page clock.
    • Gestures.
    • Appearance changing.
    • Performance optimization.
    • Scrollable Wallpaper.

Additional information
    • E-Mail : hyper.masa
    • Updated : July 19, 2013
    • Size : 455k
    • Current Version : 0.8.8
    • Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up

Download The Last Version: Arikui launcher 0.8.8

Buy me a coffee:

If you like my work, please consider a donation!
    Smooth launcher and look nice and clean. I dont what others think but can you make icon look more bigger or make an option to resize it? And 1 more, i change the icon with pic but it so small.

I'll improve the resizing in the future update, thank you !
    If you think the icon of general tile is small, you can create a picture tile instead and then bind a shrotcut or application inside with "Tile panel".

Wish can help you :D
    Nice Launcher i really like it specially the footmark effect.. ,but after i switched ROM from ICS to ViperS 3.1.1 JB HTC Sensation XE footmark doesn't seem to work..any fix?

Thanks for telling me this :good: ! I'll try the rom you say and fix the bug, please wait.
    I used to windows phone 8 tile, and it's quite strange :)

Actually I can't resize all tiles, like Call, contact gallery...
    Would that be a mistake?

Ah, did you just click the resize button without dragging it ? This motion is indeed different from Windows phone 8.
    You should resize tiles by dragging the resize button (in the right bottom of the tile) here, but not just click it.
    Tell me if the resize button still not working. :)
    Nice work!

I second these suggestions! Great launcher. Thanks!

Dude, That's really awesome thing! It has lot of potential. I I don't going to use it(as for now), but keeping it in my watchlist.
    P.S. Probably my friend will love this since he is using launcher7(which is laggy and less customizable).

Few suggestions:
    -single-fingered gestures!
    -I'd prefer navigationdrawer for apps, like in ActionLauncher //as option
    -When placing tile on top of other tiles, it should move those tiles, not overlay them.
    -when you press on folder, it expands as single tile which holds all tiles in it.
    -image to fill whole tile?
    -notifications on tiles?

Anyway, thanks for awesome work, bro :)