I'm in a boot loop, ADB not working

Search This thread

Crisis62485

Nov 21, 2010
Hello everyone,
Sorry I'm kind of a noob (obviously since I messed up my phone!). I unlocked my bootloader, installed TWRP, and rooted my phone. Stupidly, I flashed a stock 4.4 rom without doing S-OFF and am in a boot loop now. I was going to flash another ROM but can't get one on my phone. I tried to use TWRP to mount my SD card but, it couldn't mount my SD card. When I tried ADB it says no devices found. I've updated HTC Sync manager and the Android SDK manager but it still hasn't worked! Can you guys give me some help!?

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
What OS do you have on your computer?when you go to TWRP on your phone and type Adb devices in a command prompt does it no devices found?

sent from my mobile device

Crisis62485

Nov 21, 2010
What OS do you have on your computer?when you go to TWRP on your phone and type Adb devices in a command prompt does it no devices found?

sent from my mobile device

Ok I feel a bit stupid... so i noticed on the device manager that the phone wasn't "installed properly". Updating automatically didn't work so I did a manual update and seemed to work. I installed Android Revolution HD 31.6 but now I'm stuck on the htc one boot screen.

I'm on Windows 8.1 and it said "device not found" previously

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Ok I feel a bit stupid... so i noticed on the device manager that the phone wasn't "installed properly". Updating automatically didn't work so I did a manual update and seemed to work. I installed Android Revolution HD 31.6 but now I'm stuck on the htc one boot screen.

I'm on Windows 8.1 and it said "device not found" previously

could you post the output of fastboot getvar all (without IMEI/sn) when in bootloader/fastboot usb mode plz? Also are you using twrp 2.6.3.3?

Crisis62485

Nov 21, 2010
I reinstalled the ROM and everything is working now! Can't believe I spent 4hrs on this and then once I post a thread I figure it out! Thanks for the help though!