Screenshot_2012-06-29-15-00-04.png
I am realy use intensive this ROM :D

Banwell13

Account currently disabled
Nov 12, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Any news on camera fix?

Great rom mate, appreciate your work and thanks for sharing. I love the look of this beast! Not asking for an eta simply wondering if any progress has been made in regards to camera. Thanks again. Keep up the good work

Reactions: tombassi

sfahadzb

Mar 3, 2010
ok so i decided to give it a go without camera.. The rom is smooth and pretty much usable.. just a few bugs that i noticed

rotation stays on portrait when keyboard opens
keypad's numeric keys not working
lowest automatic backlight turns screen off (couldn't find advanced backlight settings,don't remember if there were any on miui)
screen ON response is a little slow
root permissions not working(applied the given patch), prompt comes and even after applying cannot edit anything in system directory

rest everything is perfect. If the camera is fixed and these little problems solved, it is a great rom

Last edited:

resac

Feb 9, 2011
Banglore
ok so i decided to give it a go without camera.. The rom is smooth and pretty much usable.. just a few bugs that i noticed

lowest automatic backlight turns screen off (couldn't find advanced backlight settings,don't remember if there were any on miui)
root permissions not working(applied the given patch), prompt comes and even after applying cannot edit anything in system directory

rest everything is perfect. If the camera is fixed and these little problems solved, it is a great rom

Camera Bug Is Allmost Fixed....!!!

SmG67

May 2, 2012
Can somebody help me how to make themes work on this Rom....

Sent From Amazing ArcMini

From the MIUI Rom by Stelios97:

MIUI Themes Fix

To apply this fix you must have root explorer or any other file manager with root permissions like file expert!

Open Root Explorer or File Expert and etc
Open data folder
Open system folder
Press Mount R/W
Make new folder
Name the new folder ''theme'' (without quotes)
Reboot your phone
Done, Now you can apply themes!

I hope this helps :)

Jun 30, 2012
I just wanna really used this ROM, but any can confirm data work???

for me yes,
you have to do the following to get it working however;
Enable Data
Enable Airplane mode
Disable Airplane mone
Disable Data
Enable Data
done should connect fine
:good:

found this tip from another Miui rom "http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27496217&postcount=3" so credit goes to stelios97 and SmG67 for directing me towards it :)

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

I have found that the headphone jack does not work for me atleast, for a temporary fix if anyone needs or want it is "ToggleHeadset.apk" then drag the widget on the main screen and toggle your headset on and off :laugh: here is the link [ http://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset/downloads/detail?name=ToggleHeadset.apk ]

ponext

Mar 9, 2012
Ipoh
we want jelly bean

Oh yeah. Lets thinking about the New Android version. Jellybean. I WANT JELLYBEAN, WE WANT JELLY BEAN.

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
It's working awesomely!! Just fix camera and one of the best ROMS out there!

Sent from my 3G Xoom using XDA HD - 1st Xoom Recognized Contributor :):)

Jun 30, 2012
Camera Got Fixed.. but Root Permissions Are Not working, As Soon As the root Permission Starts Working , The Perfect Rom Will Be Out...!!! :D:D:D:D:D

re-install the super user permission fix, once I did that my super user started working, although I had installed it before and it didn't work, once you get it working clear the data for any apps that use root and relaunch them and it will ask you a series of questions on if you want to grand root or not, tell it to remember your choice and you'll be fine, if you don't clear the data for the app it won't get root :/
hope this helps, if not clear some cache ect in cmw before you install it and try again,

same link as the one on the fist post; http://www.mediafire.com/?38bitgh8uvmd9cf :good:

resac

Feb 9, 2011
Banglore
Camera An Su isssue Fixed by using Minicm9 -3.0.3 as base but wifi not working. and if is that ok. then will release the version!! dont want arogant messages like this not working and all.. if users need then will release with latest update of miui 2.7.6

Just reply on thread if get more requests then will release..!!!:D

Jun 30, 2012
Camera An Su isssue Fixed by using Minicm9 -3.0.3 as base but wifi not working. and if is that ok. then will release the version!! dont want arogant messages like this not working and all.. if users need then will release with latest update of miui 2.7.6

can't wait for the next release, btw has the headphone jack been fixed, atm I am using widget to toggle it on and off to be able to use my headphones n.n also su works for me after reinstalling it in cmw and clearing the catche ect on this current version,
good job and thank you for your hard work XD,
I'll be anticipating your next release :good:

sfahadzb

Mar 3, 2010

Looking forward to it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my port of MIUI V4 to the MIMMI

MIUIAndroid 2.7.13

Hello friends,

Its just made for my phone.
    Lot of members reported that last update is not working.. so this friday release of miuiandroid 2.7.13 to our MIMI.. just Enjoy the relase.
    And i m not android developer. just saw the tut here in XDA and tried and here is the rom.

Main Credit goes to
    Naa for his Minicm9

Requirements:
    Unlocked Bootloader
    Latest NaA ICS Kernel

Work (for me)
    KEYBOARD ISSUE -FIXED --> but yet have the prob with the on slide. need sources which are not with me...
    WIFI -FIXED
    DATA - FIXED
    Mic - Ok
    YouTube - Ok
    File Manager - Ok
    Voice Dialer - Ok
    MiUiStats - Ok
    Movie Studio - Ok
    User FeedBack - Ok
    News and Weather - Ok
    Speech Recorder - Ok
    DSPManager - Ok
    Updater - Ok
    Email - Ok
    Notes - Ok
    Calendar - Ok
    Music -Ok
    Galery - Ok
    Bluetooth - Ok
    Mobile Data - ?
    Compas - Ok
    Torch - Ok
    Monitor - Ok
    AntiSpam - Ok

Bug's (for me)
    Headphone Jack!! (need sources to fix and was trying...)

DOWNLOAD ----> Click On It to get Rom

Installation Guide
    * Clear Data/facotory Reset
    * Format Cache
    * Format System
    * Format Devilkcache
    ===============
    * install miui-2.7.13-mimmi.zip

Finally Enjoy the Rom..........

And About ScreenShot--->

Credit Goes to :
    Naa for his wonderfull release of Minicm9 without his rom i cant do this..
    Xiaomi Miui for Miui
    And Mainly ---> Lens_Flare ( For His Support to port this rom )

For Changelog See Miui for updated rom..

Camera Bug Is Allmost Fixed....!!!
    Released!!!!

The latest miui - 2.7.6 ported to our small device x10 mini pro
    to download see the first post

And allmost all bugs fixed.

and one small try as my headphone are not working. just copy the Systemconnector.apk to /system/app and flash the rom and try for headphone jak. and reply me.

And for now all bugs are fixed for m. please share any bugs out there.

disable the equalizer while screen off else screen wont get woke up and miui is highly customized and for our device its too heavy!!!!

AND finally enjoy the latest Release!!!! And dont forget to hit Thanks :laugh:
    Write me all bugs.
    Major and minor
    !!----Reserved --- !!

Changelog.....

[2.7.13]
    -New MIUI version (read MIUI changelog)
    -Fixed Wifi And cam Issue.

MIUI-2.7.6
    * Latest base of Miui - 2.7.6
    * With lastest naa minicm9-3.0.3
    * wifi bug fixed
    * camera bug fixed
    * su issue fixed

FEATURES
    Built-in Screen Capture- Press Volume Down + Menu at the same time
    Double-tap clock on the lock screen to show/hide music controls
    Double tapping the time on the lockscreen will show the music controls
    Reject a call or reply via MMS by swiping up on an incoming call
    Long pressing a Toggle icon (in pulldown menu) will launch the settings for that icon
    Long press back button will kill running app
    Long pressing the Search button launches Voice Search
    Long pressing the Home button with the screen unlocked launches an app manager and task killer
    Long press on Search button will launch search via voice recognition
    Long pressing the Home button with the screen locked turns on torch
    Long press on the Home button can go to “Program Manager”. Click the “Clear up” button at the bottom left to clear the extra processes in memory. And the system will inform you of the released memory and current available memory
    Press Home key at the first screen, you may preview screen thumbnails and add or move screens
    In the lockscreen, hold down the icon of Call or SMS, and you can enter the responding program

to many features to list will add more as time goes by