[Help Thread]Post Your QUESTIONS // NOOB friendly

Search This thread

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
I am having some issues!
1) Battery- Touch-wood my battery is okay (i think so) When i charge it, it goes like a rocket till 95 % from 10 to 95 it will take 1 hour but going to 100 from 95 it will take another 45 minutes! If i charge till 100 i get a Excellent battery backup but if i remove nearly 70-80 it will not give the desired battery backup! if I switch off and switch on the phone the battery level will decrease by 15-20 % only if i remove before 100! Otherwise okay!
2) Heating- My phone heats up while playing games like Unjustice:gods among us! And with wifi on and playing high definations videos too!

Please help me!
Thank you!

That's a common issue with Q700's battery, try calliberating battery if it doesn't help, Getting a new battery is only Option.
Heating While playing heavy games or viewing HD Videos isn't something to worry about but if you think your phone is overheating, you should go to Service Center.

Reactions: rajit

Aman Dhanjal

Oct 11, 2014
need help!

Pls help guys..... My xoloq700 was working fine but I've noticed from last couple of months an issue with headphone jack..... Whenever I plug in any headphones ... (Tried other earphones tOo)

The icon which shows headphones connected doesn't show up .... And sound comes from speaker oh handset..... As well as earphones....

Pls help

Knightofrepublic

May 11, 2014
Pls help guys..... My xoloq700 was working fine but I've noticed from last couple of months an issue with headphone jack..... Whenever I plug in any headphones ... (Tried other earphones tOo)

The icon which shows headphones connected doesn't show up .... And sound comes from speaker oh handset..... As well as earphones....

Pls help

Same thing happened to me, seems like a hardware issue,a shopkeeper who has also a sticker saying Xolo service center said to leave the phone, which I couldn't do, but said, 400-500 will be the cost for it, that too will be only for opening the device, might charge higher after detection of issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think you Guyz Know Who Am i ?? Is it?

Well This is not Any ROM Related Thread. Its for those who have many questions Related about Our Beloved XOLO Q700/Q700i :D

So Without any Fear post your Query ..

You can Join Fb group to
    if you cant get in the group then send fq to me @ https://www.facebook.com/iamrajit and mention the reason :D

NOTE:- Please Do Search Before Creating A New Thread, All we Personally Requested to Mr @svetius To make a forum for Us,, Reason for search before post is to make our forum Clean as Vodka :p

Personally i Warn everyone to Please Read Before posting any new Thread or i will Report ;)

Spcials Thanks to Mr @svetius
    I tried to load Q700i firmware on my Q700 on sunday... But when I connect phone in switched off mode (without battery) and open device manager, the com port shows Device connected and working properly and in the next moment shows that device is disconnected. Is this OK?
    the USB driver shown is Preloader USB VCOM port, mfg Mediatek Inc... This is creating doubts that if I connect with SP tool, some flashing will be done and then the device will disconnect bricking my beloved phone...

I searched for answer to this question but not getting any clear answer....

No, you don't have to worry because if device isn't recognised correctly, flashing will not even start.
    and by the things you mentioned, it looks like driver is installed correctly, so go on.
    Rate Us To make this Thread Top of this Q/A section :D

Thanks, @rajit
    I tried to load Q700i firmware on my Q700 on sunday... But when I connect phone in switched off mode (without battery) and open device manager, the com port shows Device connected and working properly and in the next moment shows that device is disconnected. Is this OK?
    the USB driver shown is Preloader USB VCOM port, mfg Mediatek Inc... This is creating doubts that if I connect with SP tool, some flashing will be done and then the device will disconnect bricking my beloved phone...

I searched for answer to this question but not getting any clear answer....
    I think you Guyz Know Who Am i ?? Is it?

Well This is not Any ROM Related Thread. Its for those who have many questions Related about Our Beloved XOLO Q700/Q700i :D

So Without any Fear post your Query ..

You can Join Fb group to
    if you cant get in the group then send fq to me @ https://www.facebook.com/iamrajit and mention the reason :D

NOTE:- Please Do Search Before Creating A New Thread, All we Personally Requested to Mr @svetius To make a forum for Us,, Reason for search before post is to make our forum Clean as Vodka :p

Personally i Warn everyone to Please Read Before posting any new Thread or i will Report ;)

Spcials Thanks to Mr @svetius

Can you tell which Rom support's 3G on both Sim.