[Q] Naxos's theme

Search This thread

missmawarlina

Aug 13, 2011
Sharing paid theme is illegal. Why dont u contact the owner of the theme and ask for another type of payment method. Or u can buy it straight from play store.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hhai2pth

hhai2pth

Feb 20, 2014
HCMC
Sharing paid theme is illegal. Why dont u contact the owner of the theme and ask for another type of payment method. Or u can buy it straight from play store.

yeah. play store just sell icon pack. i need file .zip to flash, change system-ui. i contact to him but he doesnt answer me. pls help me

B3311

Feb 16, 2011
Gelderd End, 1974
yeah. play store just sell icon pack. i need file .zip to flash, change system-ui. i contact to him but he doesnt answer me. pls help me

If he doesn't reply there's not much you can do I'm afraid.

As missmawarlina said, sharing paid themes is not allowed here. If I recall correctly, the mods closed his thread because it was paid, and another ROM of his was closed down because he had ripped it off another dev.

Sure you want it?!

hhai2pth

Feb 20, 2014
HCMC
If he doesn't reply there's not much you can do I'm afraid.

As missmawarlina said, sharing paid themes is not allowed here. If I recall correctly, the mods closed his thread because it was paid, and another ROM of his was closed down because he had ripped it off another dev.

Sure you want it?!

theard was closed but rom without naxos theme still alive. i just want that theme nothing else

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
No one is gonna share a paid theme. @missmawarlina & @B3311 have responded with answers and suggestions. If the developer does not respond, then you will have to wait until he does, or not use the Theme.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.