Acer 3.x hacked ACER_EUU.exe

Search This thread

ocman

Oct 14, 2009
thanks so much but I have a stupid question, how do we buid the rom in .amf format???

and also how do we unpack the .amf file to have the two originals flash.bin & extrom.bin????

sorry to be ignorant :eek:

P

pongothemagnificent

thanks so much but I have a stupid question, how do we buid the rom in .amf format???

and also how do we unpack the .amf file to have the two originals flash.bin & extrom.bin????

sorry to be ignorant :eek:

Dont worry about the .amf format just cook the rom like you normaly do, everyone is confused with this new acer flashing structure lol, you dont need to use this new acer_euu.exe to flash a rom with the new 3.003b oem drivers, unless of course your flashing the original 3.003b.00.EU rom =]

ianl8888

Dec 29, 2006
Dont worry about the .amf format just cook the rom like you normaly do, everyone is confused with this new acer flashing structure lol, you dont need to use this new acer_euu.exe to flash a rom with the new 3.003b oem drivers, unless of course your flashing the original 3.003b.00.EU rom =]

Yes, Rafy, but the problem is this:

ROM 3.003b.00_EN_03.03.08 (EU version) when flashing is attempted using the stock Ace ACER_EUU.exe, just returns an "SKU_incompatible" error on existing ROM's like 2.003d (obviously a tricky-dicky language issue)

Using the modified ACER_EUU.exe version 2 from this forum throws up:

[Error Code=AcerResetApplicationRunProcessByPhoneFail]

when in download mode (flash red, screen black)

And using the modified ACER_EUU.exe version 1 from this forum just throws up the errors on all the *.bin, hex, mbn files etc missing from the new Acer ROM structure, which now just has a humungous *.amf file that the modified ACER_EUU.exe version 1 cannot read

So, what's the answer please (apart from a custom-cooked ROM) ?

NEXT DAY EDIT:

"SKU incompatible" Problem Resolved

Unbelievably simple - no need for modified ACER_EUU.exe, just a simple registry edit:

HKLM\ControlPanel\ACER\SystemInfo\Software (ROM 2.003d.01_EN_02_02.03)

relevant keys
ExtROMVer leave as is
language leave as is
Major leave as is
Minor edit 2 to 1

Then flash ROM 3.003b.00_EN_3.003.01 normally from the official Acer exe file through async

Editing the registry key "Minor" from 2 to 1 removes the SKU_incompatible error - that is, the minor ROM version from 2.003d is 02, but for 3.003b is 01. It seems that editing this Minor number to match the Minor number of the ROM to be flashed is needed to avoid the SKU_incompatible error

Last edited:

jpg1961

Sep 7, 2008

Rafy,

First, congratulation and thanks for the great work you're achieving (even if I do have to confess I don't use your rom :eek: but stock ones). It motivates people around and allows a lot of informations on the device to be discovered/revealed/exchanged.

Well, we may worry about the amf format if for some reasons we do (I do) want to extract data from the a new ACER version rom.... Seems like for now knowledge of the afm format is only in the hands of some smart cookers.... (like.... you.... for instance....).
Any plans to share this knowledge? :)
Rgds,

P

pongothemagnificent

Rafy,

First, congratulation and thanks for the great work you're achieving (even if I do have to confess I don't use your rom :eek: but stock ones). It motivates people around and allows a lot of informations on the device to be discovered/revealed/exchanged.

Well, we may worry about the amf format if for some reasons we do (I do) want to extract data from the a new ACER version rom.... Seems like for now knowledge of the afm format is only in the hands of some smart cookers.... (like.... you.... for instance....).
Any plans to share this knowledge? :)
Rgds,

Its not really anything new .amf compression has been used before many times, but yeah the extrom.bin its in that .amf file but its not getting dumped, seems like its encrypted somehow, hdubli is contacting a friend of hes to extract the new extrom.bin, i will keep you guys up to date regarding this so no worrys.

Bickmista

Feb 18, 2010
Walsall
Snap

I too have had the sku incompatible problem but for me the experiance was slightly different, in the minor section it said 003b not 2, i found that if i changed the EN_02 in another string to EN_00 it would let me update no problem. might just have been my regedit app but cheers for the help mate :)

lovelybird

Aug 3, 2008
I too have had the sku incompatible problem but for me the experiance was slightly different, in the minor section it said 003b not 2, i found that if i changed the EN_02 in another string to EN_00 it would let me update no problem. might just have been my regedit app but cheers for the help mate :)

i still hv the same problem of u guys~~
all the time when i want to flash to the acer UI(3.00xx)
and i push the (camera + power to the flesh mode)
seems they hv the sku incompatible problem ~~~

( i am using Rafyvitto BlacK NeO_v.3.0_3.003) and i want to change to the
acer chinese version....)

does anyone hv the same problem~?? (i am live in Hong Kong!!)

manzanachos

Dec 1, 2008
Help, please

First, I apologize for my English. I have an acer s200 with version and I'm trying actulizar 2.003.00EN01 and pass it to the Spanish. I tried everything that you have made, including trying to edit the registry, but no parameters appear to me you tell me. No way you are showing the error and any solution worth to me. Can you tell me I'm doing wrong or how to solve it to pass to Spanish? I have downloaded all the official rom and hack euu both version 1 and v2. thanks

pennyyy

Dec 27, 2009
how to flash Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_23519_BlacK_NeO_v.3.0 on official rom 3.0?
i successed on official 2.0.
is it the same method? I extract the official rom 3.0 then replace the ACER_EUU.exe (ACER 3.X hached).,and copy the Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_23519_BlacK_NeO_v.3.0 flash & extrom in the same directory?????

Then it can go to process......??????

pennyyy

Dec 27, 2009

I am using the same rom with you. but i wanna change the official rom in v3.0. How can I flash the Rafyvitto BlacK NeO_v.3.0_3.003 on offical rom v3.0?

auntieyi

Dec 10, 2009

Try this:
regedit:
HKLM\ControlPanel\ACER\SystemInfo\Software
Cust: 01
Language : TC_CSL
Major: 2
Minor: 003

Use Offical ACER_EUU.exe flash the rom

Koxi82

Mar 22, 2010
Hi Guys,

I'm tring to flash my phone, but i cant. It stops after i start ACER_EUU.exe.
I tried what u originally add to the flashing tool, a hacked one, nothing helps.
I have Vista with SP2.

Any idea?
Factory 3.xxx.xb worked fine.

Edit: When i changed to the hacked Acer_EUU.exe and start flashing i got this message: [ERR]EUU Image not found!

Cheers
Koxi

Last edited:

Koxi82

Mar 22, 2010
Come on guys!

Somebody help me!
What did i wrong? I tried ARTO's UFE's roms but i cant step ahead becuase of this acer_euu problem.

Anybody had the same problem?
Thanks in advance!

szetok

Jun 18, 2004
London
Trying to convert my S200 to english (OS_ACER_3.003b.00.EN_WM65_S200) from chinese, got the SKU err.
Cust : 01
ExtROMVer : 2.004.00_TC_CSL
Language : TC_CSL
Major : 2
Minor : 004
Try all the method before no luck.
changing the Minor to 000 001 EN_01 still got the SKU err.
What am I doing wrong.

Thanks.

www.citrofiel.tk

Jul 3, 2010
Hello i'm new here.

I know much about computers, but smartphones is not my thing jet...
I bought an Acer Neotouch s200, installed is rom version: S200_3.00c.01_EN_02 in English. Even there is a HTS Sense thing on the phone.

I tried to flash my phone to an original Dutch rom from the Acer site but i get also the SKU_incompatible error.

I watched this thread, but i don't know for sure this works for me and is the solution for me.

Is there somebody here who can help me out?

I called and mailed Acer, but they said it's not possible to get my EN-rom in Dutch rom...

Excuse me for my simple English...

Thanks for helping me out...

Hans

brainmaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2006
Huawei Watch
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hello i'm new here.

I know much about computers, but smartphones is not my thing jet...
I bought an Acer Neotouch s200, installed is rom version: S200_3.00c.01_EN_02 in English. Even there is a HTS Sense thing on the phone.

I tried to flash my phone to an original Dutch rom from the Acer site but i get also the SKU_incompatible error.

I watched this thread, but i don't know for sure this works for me and is the solution for me.

Is there somebody here who can help me out?

I called and mailed Acer, but they said it's not possible to get my EN-rom in Dutch rom...

Excuse me for my simple English...

Thanks for helping me out...

Hans

Install this cab and then start again the Flashing Procedure for your Dutch ROM.

Report back if that worked for you.

Attachments

• OSLang_NL.CAB
    1.8 KB · Views: 63

www.citrofiel.tk

Jul 3, 2010
It works!!!
You're super, much better than Acer's Helpdesk, they said it's impossible...

Now the next question, is there also the HTC-Sense cover in Dutch for this version?

Thnx!!!