My nexus tablet 32gb is permanently bricked

Search This thread

blue9a

Apr 9, 2014
San Antonio
Ok I bought this tablet on 4/7/2014 then yesterday which was 4/8/2014 it bricked on me and it wont power on or charge i tried taking the battery out then replacing it that didnt work next i tried the volume combinations that didnt work either i ran fast boot via pc didnt even picked up the tablet my guess is that either the file structure or NAND went bad and i need to fix that so i can use it again if you know a way to get this tablet working then please tell me also i tried many android toolkits none worked im guessing i need to fix the NAND but dont know how if you can help i would really appreciate it oh btw i was running stock 4.4.2 and had an unlocked bootloader at the time its like my tablet is completely empty.

Captain Sweatpants

Feb 18, 2014
Edinburgh
If you only had it one day is RMA an option? Otherwise your looking at a new motherboard. Does anything happen when you plug it into a PC any noise or connection? Usually corrupted nand will turn on but will bootloop and any attempt to flash will fail. You may be stuck in apx mode with a corrupted bootloader but either way it sounds like your up a creek.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app