Feb 10, 2014
This is the phone MTK6572_s00
Model GT-I9500
FCC ID : A3LGTI9500
SNN - I9500GSMH
Rated 3.8v 1300 mA
MADE IN KOREA BY SAMSUNG
S/N: R21D482HDDA
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) Powered By Exynos 5 Octa CPU Running On Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean

I was messing arround with the boot logo and i have tried few Roms after that it didn't boot I have already tried alot roms
but I cant get my phone back to normal I do Not have original backup of it so far I could work out is that I can get in recovery mode and boot logo appears but it doesn't load further then that so what i think it's when i was messing up with boot logo I messed up with BOOT.IMG so it won't start boot.img it's keeps returning to boot logo (LOGO.BIN) and when I try to format whole flash then it shows this message
uploaded
I't Formats when i try to Fimware-->upgrade then after few tries it goes green all and then it's starts installing but still after that the phone doesn't work I tried alot ways from net but still no luck

So please help me out with this problem ....A Rom Which I made out few roms and it installs but doesn't start Used with SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1320.0.174

test result uploaded
Phone Info When Connected to flash tool uploaded
This what I found as far which looks close to my phone spec

Galaxy S4 Korean Clone Box Pack Brand New
Samsung Galaxy S4 dual Core 4.8 inch MT6572 Korean Android 4.2 Mobile
Manufacturer: CEC
Model: Galaxy s4 GT-i9500
Phone Style: Bar, multi-touch screen, 4.8 inch HD screen
Operating System: Android 4.2.2 OS(upgraded on May 08)
Processor: 1.6GHz dual-core MTK MT6572 processor
RAM:1GB(upgraded on May 06)
ROM:2GB
Latest firmware update(upgraded on May,06):
1:Boot screen from anroid to Samsung Galaxy S4
2:update UI from android UI to Samsung Galaxy S4 UI which is same as Original s4.
3:Add Root Permissions to the phone
Display
Screen Size: 4.8" touchscreen
Display reulotion: HD screen, 1920*1080 pixel(upgraded on May 06)
Color Support: 26 million colors
Screen Technology: Multi-touch screen
Camera
Camera Resulotion: 8MP rear camera
2MP front camera, digital zoom,Auto Flashlight.
Connectivity
Connectivity Technology: GSM WCDMA
Network Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Data Technology: EDGE, GPRS (HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps; EDGE; GPRS)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 EDR
WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
USB: USB 2.0
GPS: GPS/A-GPS (Built-in GPS chipset)
Features
Sim card:Single sim.
Color: White
Pre-installed Google Play store.
Root status:Rooted already(pre-installed Root explorer and Supper User
Video Player: AVI MP4 3GP MOV MKV FLV
Audio Player: FLAC APE MP3 OGG AM AAC
Image: JPG PNG BMP GIF
Ringing Tones: Downloadable
Phone Book: 100000 contacts
Brower: HTML
Interface/Port:
Game: Downloadable
Radio: FM
G-sensor
Range sensor
Multi-task
Auto brightness adjust
Interface/Port: 3.5mm earphone jack / mini USB
BatteryBattery: Li-on battery 2600mAh
Standby Time: 150-200 hours
Talking time:18-20hours.
Multi-Language support:support 39 countries language.
Memory: 2GB Ram:512 mb
Memory Card: Support microSD/microSDHC memory card, up to 32GB

Attachments

• shows.JPG
    shows.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,084
  • 1384782526_567551108_1-Pictures-of--Galaxy-S4-Korean-Clone-Box-Pack-Brand-New.jpg
    1384782526_567551108_1-Pictures-of--Galaxy-S4-Korean-Clone-Box-Pack-Brand-New.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,045
  • test.txt
    26.9 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
Waiting for help

It's nand version phone but i am still waiting for help no respond ! ! !

pacattosul

Jan 10, 2009
hi! did you try format without baterry? do you have all the necessary drivers installed? and most important... witch version's of spflashtool did you try?? did you try the version in my tutorial?? i have revived 2 units exactly same as yours... same specs same model etc...

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
hi! did you try format without baterry? do you have all the necessary drivers installed? and most important... witch version's of spflashtool did you try?? did you try the version in my tutorial?? i have revived 2 units exactly same as yours... same specs same model etc...

did you try format without baterry? yes
do you have all the necessary drivers installed? Yes MTK drivers , Preload drivers, Vcom drivers
and most important... witch version's of spflashtool did you try?? SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150 and also with 2 : SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1320.0.174 SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183

Oke i uploaded images without battery and with battery result 1 pic is with battery 2nd pic is without battery...3rd pic with my preload...4th pic when I download with my preload and it shows black screen which keeps turning on/off and it remains black keeps doing that but no logo or anything no boot up logo...

Last edited:

pacattosul

Jan 10, 2009
ok... in the second picture, what you was try'n to do? to download? if soo, then you must UNCHECK CACHE and USRDATA !! if you do not uncheck those 2, you will keep getting that error over and over... and please try my rom and tutorial once... i'm pretty shore you miss some point in that tutorial...
try changing the usb port also..

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
ok... in the second picture, what you was try'n to do? to download? if soo, then you must UNCHECK CACHE and USRDATA !! if you do not uncheck those 2, you will keep getting that error over and over... and please try my rom and tutorial once... i'm pretty shore you miss some point in that tutorial...
try changing the usb port also..

No it's when i do whole nand format it was not download I tried everything from your instructions but still same thing I have been trying for a week to find solution but still there is non of instructions is working:(

pacattosul

Jan 10, 2009
i see... ok let's try figure what happends when you got that error... first of all i want to know something : when you connect the phone without battery ( to format) , the phone only connect's once ( i mean the sound of connecting a usb ) or it connect and disconnect several times?? if you connect your phone and you hear that windows sound many times, then you have a usb problem ( driver problem )...

please open : my computer / right click / manage or device manager ( depends of your windows version ) then go to device manager / COM PORTS and look for your phone driver... go to properties / advanced / baud rate , and hit restore defaults...

also try to format with this version : SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183 and report back... hope you get out of that ugly stage (hard bricked) once you format the phone you are allmost done...

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
No it's when i do whole nand format it was not download I tried everything from your instructions but still same thing I have been trying for a week to find solution but still there is non of instructions is working:(

New test with SP_Flash_Tool_5.1343.01 and new screen shots Chip Info and Nand Flash and test result in text document uploaded...may helps

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
Did as you said xp START -->CONTROL PANEL-->ADMINSTRATIVE TOOLS-->DEVICE MANAGER-->PORTS: COM & LPT And I also used usbdeview_droidtricks to unstall all drivers and tried on different usb ports but still same result uploaded pic used SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183...

yes when i connect the phone without battery it's fine doesn't disconnect...

Last edited:

pacattosul

Jan 10, 2009
what i don't get is why is starting the job and hang's on 1% 3% 6% etc... it makes me believes that your drivers and all its ok... its something else here...
i'll try to figure it out and get back to you...

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
what i don't get is why is starting the job and hang's on 1% 3% 6% etc... it makes me believes that your drivers and all its ok... its something else here...
i'll try to figure it out and get back to you...

Oke man you will be life saver if you could help me out as i live in u.k i won't be able to get rom from asia i looked even chinees, turksh site's with translator program but i didn't find anything as stock rom etc as alot people are talking at net you have to get stock rom to get phone working again searched whole needrom etc....:(

htctouch2t3333

Feb 12, 2010
Oke man you will be life saver if you could help me out as i live in u.k i won't be able to get rom from asia i looked even chinees, turksh site's with translator program but i didn't find anything as stock rom etc as alot people are talking at net you have to get stock rom to get phone working again searched whole needrom etc....:(

you have a backup of your phone made with mtkdroid tool ? if you have the backup go in the folder and look and find this file "phone.info" and post it here
i saw now that you don't have a backup ... in this case you must try a lot of rom similar to your phone and flash only - preloader.bin , uboot.bin (lk.bin) , boot.img and recovery.img - when you find a preloder working you keep it and also the scater.txt , and try to find a good uboot.bin (this file has grafic driver), after this go with the boot.img (the kernel) and the recovery - if you find the right flash with this file you can check for the rest of them to have a full flash.

Last edited:

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
you have a backup of your phone made with mtkdroid tool ? if you have the backup go in the folder and look and find this file "phone.info" and post it here
i saw now that you don't have a backup ... in this case you must try a lot of rom similar to your phone and flash only - preloader.bin , uboot.bin (lk.bin) , boot.img and recovery.img - when you find a preloder working you keep it and also the scater.txt , and try to find a good uboot.bin (this file has grafic driver), after this go with the boot.img (the kernel) and the recovery - if you find the right flash with this file you can check for the rest of them to have a full flash.

I saw emmc got always uboot.bin in this format IK.bin and Nand versions have uboot.bin will IK.bin work in my version phone as i have nand type phone?

and if i got preloader right that means phone can turn on when press power button but no screen as it miss uboot.bin and boot.img etc as i found logo.bin which contains samsung s4 gt-I9500 logo that works when load that but after it doesn't go further like andriod logo or any sound when it starts because when it was working by startup was always sound of andriod logo.bin or Mediatek logo as far as i found out this version GT-I9500_MT6572_v90.54 was the update of my phone but this loads via sp flash tools but same result doesn't show anything black screen even i use the logo.bin of s4 :(...I will keep trying I am to hard to give up :)

htctouch2t3333

Feb 12, 2010
I saw emmc got always uboot.bin in this format IK.bin and Nand versions have uboot.bin will IK.bin work in my version phone as i have nand type phone?

and if i got preloader right that means phone can turn on when press power button but no screen as it miss uboot.bin and boot.img etc as i found logo.bin which contains samsung s4 gt-I9500 logo that works when load that but after it doesn't go further like andriod logo or any sound when it starts because when it was working by startup was always sound of andriod logo.bin or Mediatek logo as far as
i found out this version GT-I9500_MT6572_v90.54 was the update of my phone but this loads via sp flash tools but same result doesn't show anything black screen even i use the logo.bin of s4 :(...I will keep trying I am to hard to give up :)

when you find files that work for your phone you must keep it, also a good scater.txt and try to flash only that files i told you and you must arrive to the recovery - after that you search for a good system.img (is the problem to this chinese phones). try also my files from here -> needrom.com/mobile/s4-gt-i9500-mt6572/ who knows maybe are good for your phone.

pacattosul

Jan 10, 2009
ok here we go again... this must work... open SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183 and use this preloader+scatter http://www.4shared.com/rar/7J8m6bQBba/preloaderscater.html

press format...

if you get error try SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1316.0.150

if all this doesnt work for you, i'll upload a stock rom that really must save you , and if even that will not work for you, then i'll upload a backup from one of my devices...
remember ! i have MT6572_s00 same as you, and if all this will not work, then you have a serious problem over there... but we will try figure it out ;)

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
ok here we go again... this must work... open SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183 and use this preloader+scatter http://www.4shared.com/rar/7J8m6bQBba/preloaderscater.html

press format...

if you get error try SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1316.0.150

if all this doesnt work for you, i'll upload a stock rom that really must save you , and if even that will not work for you, then i'll upload a backup from one of my devices...
remember ! i have MT6572_s00 same as you, and if all this will not work, then you have a serious problem over there... but we will try figure it out ;)

No mate same thing see screen shot ......load doesn't match..

list filles what i know about:

preloader.bin = for Loading or power up
boot.img = is for boot logo as MediaTek or Andriod
cache.img = holds used fille from preview use
secro.img = No Idea ????
recovery.img = recovery mode to reset etc
system.img = Adriod system like 4.2.2 software
uboot.bin = boot up and screen setting
userdata = holds setting of user whats installed
logo.bin = like samsung or andriod first thing which shows up when turn your phone

I try to grow my knowdlege aswell to try figure out what the are and what the mean to understand better how to fix my problem..

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
Oke managed to install your scatter + preload but after that non of other filles are working so i can't load them :(

how i did:

Nand flash test fine with end OK and after that I just pressed download and it installed preloader...

check pic

oscarblue48

May 13, 2013
Hi @Jadoo22 this is probably a silly question, but have you contacted the supplier of your phone to see if they can help with a stock rom?

keewee23

Dec 5, 2012
having the same problem, android software works, but no sim card detected, i have imei, phone is a little slugish and have wrong storage capacity reported, anyway i tried to flash by tutorial from this forum but i got error in flash tool, brom error 3012, no nand and no emmc detected, and can not flash any rom, even from need rom.com, help pls, i have problem with sim card not detected, i can manage with no space on the phone, thank you

Jadoo22

Feb 10, 2014
Hi @Jadoo22 this is probably a silly question, but have you contacted the supplier of your phone to see if they can help with a stock rom?

Yes I Did But He doesn't want help as I am in u.k and I got from Pakistan so he told me to bring back to sort out as i mentioned just send me rom but no reply from him as I know the make money from just installing roms in pakistan so he didn't reply back to my request but i am in luck as i found some filles from my SD card I will upload in bit :) so that will show devs whats wrong and what i need for rom type :)