Help, my phone does not turn on.

Search This thread
Jun 22, 2014
Hi, I have a problem with my Galaxy S3 Mini, the issue is that the phone was discharged, went out and did not turn over. When you get home and connect the charger it came on and also the loading screen. After ten minutes or so, left the battery charging icon and then off again. since then, the phone will not turn on, I can not enter the download mode or recovery mode if I connect it to the computer does not recognize it.

I installed Carbon Maclaw Mod 4.4.2

What could have been and what can I do?

Lefl

Jun 21, 2014
Hi, I have a problem with my Galaxy S3 Mini, the issue is that the phone was discharged, went out and did not turn over. When you get home and connect the charger it came on and also the loading screen. After ten minutes or so, left the battery charging icon and then off again. since then, the phone will not turn on, I can not enter the download mode or recovery mode if I connect it to the computer does not recognize it.

I installed Carbon Maclaw Mod 4.4.2

What could have been and what can I do?

so it doesnt do anything when you try to turn it ton? not even vibrating? if you plug it in you dont get the battery icon
as normal when offline charging? if yes i have the same problem after trying to reflash the recovery via heimdall

qasim799

Dec 13, 2013
It seems a hardbrick try a samsung usb jig you can make at home (google it) or buy it from ebay it only 2 $.if jig didn't worked you need to send it samsung if you have warranty or try jtag riff box