[Q] Stuck in boot loop and bootloader is also in boot loop!????

Search This thread

stuck75

Jul 4, 2014
Yoakum
www.ugs4life.com
Ok so about a month ago i bought an htc one mini m4 from att and since i think im pretty well trained on installing custom roms and such i thought i would do this to my htc. Well i did everything like normal flashed twrp and booted into it made a back up and so on and rebooted fine. so the next day i was gonna flash a rom for it i dont remember which one it was. But when i woke up my phone was off so i plugged it in and thats when this started im in a boot loop as far as the splash screen htc logo but when i try to go into fastboot mode about a second or 2 into hboot it boot loops and keeps doing it over and over and over again. I been looking for a way to fix it but i dont see nothing like this and this is a first time for me as far as the bootloader boot loop goes... Does anyone have any knowledge of how to fix this??? i would appreciate any help!!!!!

oh and my hboot is tampered relocked and s on
hboot is 2.22 and os is 3.10
i dont remember locking it back i might have but idk!!!
and i have no factory reset or recovery now to!!!! smh :crying::crying::crying::crying:

DezBucks

Jan 18, 2014
Just to confirm, it is rebooting even when you are at the hboot screen?

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: stuck75

DezBucks

Jan 18, 2014
I had a boot loop while attempting to install IC 3.0.3 but the hboot screen let me choose the options and stayed there for as long a I wanted.

When you plug it into your PC or laptop can you hear the USB recognised chime for any time?

stuck75

Jul 4, 2014
Yoakum
www.ugs4life.com
I had a boot loop while attempting to install IC 3.0.3 but the hboot screen let me choose the options and stayed there for as long a I wanted.

When you plug it into your PC or laptop can you hear the USB recognised chime for any time?

yes I can hear it like its connected but it doesn't stop bootlooping and keeps chiming everytime it does

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to confirm, it is rebooting even when you are at the hboot screen?