Installing 4.4.3 Update

Search This thread

Quickfire

Jan 1, 2014
I'm still new to the whole process of updating android without OTA. I'm currently on TWRP recovery, with Xposed Framework installed, and I also flashed a custom font package (which I presume alters the system files so OTA won't work). I'm on stock ROM.

What do I need to do to update to 4.4.3, while keeping my apps and settings untouched? I tried to look for the stock fonts to reflash them, but I couldn't find proper stock fonts.

If I do a Nandroid backup, will that backup be tied to the 4.4.2 I'm on currently? Once I have 4.4.3 will I be able to restore from a Nandroid that I backed up when I was still in 4.4.2?

Reactions: outadoc

bitdomo

Nov 3, 2011
Göd
I'm still new to the whole process of updating android without OTA. I'm currently on TWRP recovery, with Xposed Framework installed, and I also flashed a custom font package (which I presume alters the system files so OTA won't work). I'm on stock ROM.

What do I need to do to update to 4.4.3, while keeping my apps and settings untouched? I tried to look for the stock fonts to reflash them, but I couldn't find proper stock fonts.

If I do a Nandroid backup, will that backup be tied to the 4.4.2 I'm on currently? Once I have 4.4.3 will I be able to restore from a Nandroid that I backed up when I was still in 4.4.2?

Hi!

Follow my instructions there http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53178646

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 5-el

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.