[transfer from anzhi]CM9 for Sensation XL!

Search This thread

alfchin

Mar 15, 2011
this rom is transplanted by 丶荳黐糖_ from anzhi.com
orginal link:http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-5014722-1-1.html

I am so sorry.After analysis,i found this rom uses most of WRE1.5's apps and other resources.
I really look down those people at anzhi.com who are proud of copying others' work as theirs.
They are theives

=======================================================================
Brief Introduction:
WRE1.5---TOTALLY COPY,WITHOUT A WORD

known bugs:
sometimes it can't be charged when connected to a USB charger(there's no problem when using PC to charge it)

Dowload Link:
http://115.com/file/dp7jz90t

Last edited:

.:Petunia:.

Oct 6, 2011
there's a green, blue, red and grey field in the middle of the page. click on the grey field. But you have to be patient. downloading takes several hours... :-(

Reactions: hitchmontana

Oct 6, 2011
no i didn't - still downloading. will try tomorrow i hope, if the download doesn't collapse

Oct 6, 2011
lucky you! i don't know why, but it's only downloading with 10kb/sec. :-(
if it's really cm9 and working, it would be awsome if you could load it up it to share-online for example :)
Good luck!

Oct 6, 2011
great!!! i would be very thankful if you could load it up on any mirror. the download always stops for me. i cannot get it loaded :-(

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
I'm afraid to put a downer on this but it is the WRE rom with the build.prop changed. If it was CM9 it would have the Trebuchet launcher and it hasn't, and it has the same wallpaper issues when first booted just like WRE rom had.... So I'd be willing to put money on the fact its the WRE rom....

Sorry Guys.....

Reactions: benjamin.j.goodwin
C

cdaly985

I'm afraid to put a downer on this but it is the WRE rom with the build.prop changed. If it was CM9 it would have the Trebuchet launcher and it hasn't, and it has the same wallpaper issues when first booted just like WRE rom had.... So I'd be willing to put money on the fact its the WRE rom....

Sorry Guys.....
Not so much,

the wre rom has these listed as not working:
- Charging battery not working
- ROOT not working
- SMS (Long text)
- MMS
- GPS
- Mobile data
- Camera

Whereas this rom seems to have these working

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Trust me its the WRE rom or at least based on it, the last version of WRE rom had nearly everything working ok, only MMS receiving didn't work and GPS only worked with google maps, everything else was ok. If it really was CM9 it would definately have the Trebuchet launcher on it....

I know this because I have done a lot of work on the last WRE rom trying to fix those 2 issues....

Edit: All the dates on the files are the same as WRE rom too...

Last edited:

cihanoez

Nov 29, 2011
to the guys who flashed this rom.
Can anyone make a screenshot from the screen where you can see the kernel version.
because when you can see the htc kernel than its not cm9 for me. cm9 needs an other kernel.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    there's a green, blue, red and grey field in the middle of the page. click on the grey field. But you have to be patient. downloading takes several hours... :-(
    Its working, in settings/info it says its cyanogen mod, i didnt mention any bugs till now, but it is booted since 3 minutes :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk

Sorry Guys.....