[Request] SafeStrap Recovery for AT&T Galaxy Note 8 (SGH-i467)??

Search This thread

dandroid7

May 26, 2013
I know that Hashcode developed the Safestrap recovery for the AT&T Galaxy S4 and AT&T Galaxy Note 3... both devices have AT&T locked bootloaders like the AT&T SGH-i467 Note 8. I have the AT&T S4 and the AT&T Note 8...

Is it possible to modify Safestrap from either of those devices to work on the AT&T Note 8? Or would we need a completely new build of Safestrap to make it work?

The Note 8 can be rooted, mine is... we just need a way to flash roms now...

Anyone know if Safestrap is possible for our device?

Anyone have any connections to make it happen?

Anyone interested in having this happen? If so, post some commemts so we can see what interest level their is and maybe get some needed attention for our device...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: X Wallace

dandroid7

May 26, 2013
I sent hashcode some info a few days ago for our note 8... I know he is a busy guy... When he has time, hopefully he can take a peek at what I sent him and see if it is even possible to get safestrap working on our device.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Reactions: X Wallace

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
I sent hashcode some info a few days ago for our note 8... I know he is a busy guy... When he has time, hopefully he can take a peek at what I sent him and see if it is even possible to get safestrap working on our device.

I posted what I believe to be the fix, but nobody is willing to give it a try. You may just copy your original Build.prop over to the Safestraped firmware. As the issue mimics what a modder had found with changing hardware rotation and DPI.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am very happy that we finally can flash roms on my Note 3. It would be awesome to do the same on my Note 8
    I know that Hashcode developed the Safestrap recovery for the AT&T Galaxy S4 and AT&T Galaxy Note 3... both devices have AT&T locked bootloaders like the AT&T SGH-i467 Note 8. I have the AT&T S4 and the AT&T Note 8...

Is it possible to modify Safestrap from either of those devices to work on the AT&T Note 8? Or would we need a completely new build of Safestrap to make it work?

The Note 8 can be rooted, mine is... we just need a way to flash roms now...

Anyone know if Safestrap is possible for our device?

Anyone have any connections to make it happen?

Anyone interested in having this happen? If so, post some commemts so we can see what interest level their is and maybe get some needed attention for our device...