[Q] my htc desire hd does not turn on

Search This thread

ali.arshad.engr

Mar 9, 2014
hi,,I was using my desire hd and i used it till it completely ran out of power and now it doesnt On and it doesnt charge,, if i plug the charger in it vibrates and after that nothing,,if i remove the battery and insert it back it still wouldnt on and keeps vibrating,,,so please help me my phone is like completely useless now so please can you help me.
I used an external battery charger and then used the charged battery but it still behaves the same i. e it vibrates when i press the power button.Kindly help.

selivanow

Jul 3, 2010
hi,,I was using my desire hd and i used it till it completely ran out of power and now it doesnt On and it doesnt charge,, if i plug the charger in it vibrates and after that nothing,,if i remove the battery and insert it back it still wouldnt on and keeps vibrating,,,so please help me my phone is like completely useless now so please can you help me.
I used an external battery charger and then used the charged battery but it still behaves the same i. e it vibrates when i press the power button.Kindly help.

Does the LED light at all?

Have you tied this thread? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=934628

Have you tried booting into recovery (Hold down VOL DOWN + POWER until menu appears)?

Does it continuously vibrate or just for a moment?