[guide][ALL L9]downgrade from jb + unbrick security error(with out fastboot)U...

Search This thread

Duckscreen

Mar 17, 2014
Delete

Attachments

• GUIDE_SUPER_SECRET.png
    GUIDE_SUPER_SECRET.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 782
Last edited:

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
So you have used this method. I remembered the last time I checked the program needed a special key. I take it the problem has been solved. Modifying the kdz to a single bin is quite easy. I'll tell you how to make it later. Or I'll just upload the kdz you want already set.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Duckscreen

Mar 17, 2014
So you have used this method. I remembered the last time I checked the program needed a special key. I take it the problem has been solved. Modifying the kdz to a single bin is quite easy. I'll tell you how to make it later. Or I'll just upload the kdz you want already set.

i already moded LGFLASHTOOL

Reactions: kuma82

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston

Just curious, what changes did you make so it would operate? Just so you know, jes batch script is not setup properly for L9 kdz. It doesn't combine the bin files in the correct order. The script I put together will combine the kdz properly.

Update
I see, so this process is suppose to flash ice cream x & u with LGFlashtool but it doesn't flash the system, correct.

Last edited:

nu2moding

Aug 17, 2011
im trying to make sense of this but,im sorry but this guide needs a proper english translation. trying to connect on s/w mode while using lg tool but no idea how to connect to com port...

ALSO page 103 of the pdf is an xploded circuit board pinout view

Duckscreen

Mar 17, 2014
just curious, what changes did you make so it would operate? Just so you know, jes batch script is not setup properly for l9 kdz. It doesn't combine the bin files in the correct order. The script i put together will combine the kdz properly.

Update
i see, so this process is suppose to flash ice cream x & u with lgflashtool but it doesn't flash the system, correct.

Sent from my lg-p769 using xda premium 4 mobile app

lgflashtool help you if you can't flash u&x with fastboot mode
and if stuck with lg logo now you can flash with offline update

Duckscreen

Mar 17, 2014
AM SORRY IF I CAN'T HELP YOU BUT NEXT TIME ,I well write it more understand
i am sorry for bad english
i'm 12 and live in thailand:(

Last edited:
Reactions: kuma82

ELCID777

Apr 3, 2014
i try it well work i have install jb before and security error thank duckscreen:laugh:

Hi, do you think you could make a video tutorial showing step-by-step how this is supposed to be done? It's a bit difficult to follow your written instructions.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Um, yeah. Just tried doing this, and it's nearly impossible, or very difficult to follow your instructions. Please, if you can, make a YouTube video outlining everything step-by-step, it would be a lot easier to understand that way.

Last edited:

Duckscreen

Mar 17, 2014
Hi, do you think you could make a video tutorial showing step-by-step how this is supposed to be done? It's a bit difficult to follow your written instructions.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Um, yeah. Just tried doing this, and it's nearly impossible, or very difficult to follow your instructions. Please, if you can, make a YouTube video outlining everything step-by-step, it would be a lot easier to understand that way.

IF i have time,i welll do :)

Reactions: BajoPrimate

ksjuggalo

Jan 3, 2009
dead link

Can anyone post a mirror for the files. Mega keeps giving me errors and I'm in desperate need of all this.
Thanks

ELCID777

Apr 3, 2014
This doesn't work, opening B2B LGmobile update gives me this:

b5Bva3.png

And yes, I used the crack from the folder. It's not working....

dlittrell

May 2, 2014
I can not get this to download. I have tried all browsers, (chrome, firefox, IE) i download other stuff from mega with no problem but this files will not download. It just says error. Can you please upload this somewhere else i need this bad, thanks.:)

Duckscreen

Mar 17, 2014
I can not get this to download. I have tried all browsers, (chrome, firefox, IE) i download other stuff from mega with no problem but this files will not download. It just says error. Can you please upload this somewhere else i need this bad, thanks.:)

I can update for you,but i don't know what cloud server is fast and some server is slow
mediafire is too veryslow

-------
update now i update to dev-host

Last edited:

ELCID777

Apr 3, 2014
it not should be like this

program is already moded
you have to do is open program
no move no delete just open

After opening the tool, which I did, your instructions say to go to page 103 of the the super secret guide, but this is what page 103 says:

EFiH8l.png

And when I open that tool, I get this:

b5Bva3.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Let's try and complete this tool, you should be able to flash the entire bin with the lgflashtool.
    Download a kdz and this zip https://mega.co.nz/#!sldDFRZD!7jV2t2eIku90gEmxxi7-SIrqiHFvNg7KD0gR6Soxdzo

Place the kdz in the extracted folder and run the extraction batch script.
    This script combines the bins in the proper order, so hopefully you won't need to use the offline flash anymore.
    Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AM SORRY IF I CAN'T HELP YOU BUT NEXT TIME ,I well write it more understand
    i am sorry for bad english
    i'm 12 and live in thailand:(

IF i have time,i welll do :)