{FIX}Samsung Wave Camera Fix

Search This thread
B

bangalorerohan

Hey there,

P.S.- Please do the following steps at your own risk. I am not responsible for any bricking or spoilage of the phone.

So as I have been observing, many of the people around have a problem with their cameras after the Firmware upgrade

So here is a fix for the problem:

Step 1 -> Get yourself an app called sTunes ( Link attached below; stune.zip)
Step 2->Download the driver of the camera ( File Attached below;camera-fix-driver-samsung-wave-s8500.zip)
Step 3->Connect your phone to the computer and select the USB debug mode
Step 4->Wait to install the drivers for the phone and open stun, click on “Auto Connect“and should recognize the phone
Step 5->Go tot the windows browser and double click on "SystemFS".
Step 6->Double-click on Driver and select CE147_F2_0x05_0xSB andCE147_F3_0x05_0xSB, right click and then “Copy ..“ to copy it to your computer (these are older drivers and you have to copy them to your PC for security)
Step 7-> Extract the camera-fix-driver-samsung-wave-s8500.zip and drag to the right-side of Stune, Where the rest of teh drivers are present.
Step 8-> Close everything and up-plug the phone
Step 9-> Carry out the procedure for updating the camera driver by pressing this key sequence : *#197328640# then 6, then 3 and finally 2

Tell me your views and don't forget to use the thanks button

Attachments

• stune.zip
    151.1 KB · Views: 3,017
  • camera-fix-driver-samsung-wave-s8500.zip
    619.9 KB · Views: 4,453
B

bangalorerohan

Something really new...I did this thing and it worked...Which phone are you having? Samsung wave 1 or 2 or what? BTW, just read the steps and follow them once more.....

Tigrouzen

Oct 9, 2007
MARSEILLE
Which FW do you have?

First time i upgrae firmware when i flash it with new Wave II firmware and then i flash cam to but its brick cam after i try your solution then its works when hes cold !!!

Its works one hours after its came like before cause chipset to hot and when i put it in freezer 20second then i can use it !!!

Now its ok i found an original Wave II firmware it Orange firmware its better before but i think Wave II dont like flash firmware photo !!!

Last edited:
B

bangalorerohan

Oh! Well...This thing also works for bada 2.0...But, some phone just don't support it! Don't know Why! If this thing is not working...Just re-flash your FW and try it out!

Tigrouzen

Oct 9, 2007
MARSEILLE
I try all frimware all way just work when i put them on freezer to 10sec :)

I think its a component problem not chipset, not same on S8530 and maybe a new S8500 motherboard design changed and component too ;)

With my older S8500 flash cam works well but with my 2 S8530 they brick it cam like's when i use it need to be wait some time before use it again or put it on freezer 10 sec.

Strange

bnasirbuttt

Oct 5, 2007
Hey there,

P.S.- Please do the following steps at your own risk. I am not responsible for any bricking or spoilage of the phone.

So as I have been observing, many of the people around have a problem with their cameras after the Firmware upgrade

Step 2->Download the driver of the camera ( File Attached below;camera-fix-driver-samsung-wave-s8500.zip)
Step 4->Wait to install the drivers for the phone and open stun, click on “Auto Connect“and should recognize the phone
Step 6->Double-click on Driver and select CE147_F2_0x05_0xSB andCE147_F3_0x05_0xSB, right click and then “Copy ..“ to copy it to your computer (these are older drivers and you have to copy them to your PC for security)
Step 7-> Extract the camera-fix-driver-samsung-wave-s8500.zip and drag to the right-side of Stune, Where the rest of teh drivers are present.
Step 9-> Carry out the procedure for updating the camera driver by pressing this key sequence : *#197328640# then 6, then 3 and finally 2

hi
thnx for helping .....but its not working with me ...as i have updated the camera firmware and now having a problem with it ........
ur files r for 8500 wave....i see that in stune i can read files also .....
so tommorow i will read and save 8530 camera files and try it again ........
any how thnx for helping ur software is a usefull one ........

preed7

Dec 14, 2009
Hey there,

I got problem with my camera. I use Your idea and follow Your steps, but file CE147_F2U.bin cannot drag to right side. file F3U loaded to right side correctly but F2U cannot drag... any idea why do that? my phone is s8530.

B

bangalorerohan

I got problem with my camera. I use Your idea and follow Your steps, but file CE147_F2U.bin cannot drag to right side. file F3U loaded to right side correctly but F2U cannot drag... any idea why do that? my phone is s8530.
This wrks only with 8500! :)

B

bangalorerohan

camera sometimes work, but temporarly... it is software or hardware defect? flash new software cannot fixed my problems...
Flash an OLD firmware!
If still issue persists, Then I think it is hardware problem.
And, Be sure to flash old Firmware twice :)

preed7

Dec 14, 2009
Flash an OLD firmware!
If still issue persists, Then I think it is hardware problem.
And, Be sure to flash old Firmware twice :)
Old firmware? S8530XXJK2 be good? or maybe I should install firmware from s8500, maybe then camera work propertly? If I install ROM for s8500 to my s8530 I bricks my phone?

Last edited:
B

bangalorerohan

Old firmware? S8530XXJK2 be good? or maybe I should install firmware from s8500, maybe then camera work propertly? If I install ROM for s8500 to my s8530 I bricks my phone?
DONT INSTALL FIRMWARE FROM S8500.
IT WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE.
THE HARD BRICK.

Install the S8530 FW.
Install any Bada 1.2 Firmware :)

preed7

Dec 14, 2009
DONT INSTALL FIRMWARE FROM S8500.
IT WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE.
THE HARD BRICK.

Install the S8530 FW.
Install any Bada 1.2 Firmware :)
Thanx for helping answer question:) I install many firmwares bada 1.2 - no results, thanks anyway. I heard, service put new module camera in this situation, You know how many cost $ fix my camera? Greetings