Moko Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case

Search This thread

ExtremeRyno

Jul 19, 2012
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H1OQX6I/

Case has three viewing angles. The notches that hold the tablet upright are very sturdy (but plush, of course). I've been alternating between the highest angled slots when writing and the tablet is held securely in position. Material has very little give.

Case secures shut with a clasp and an elastic band. There are magnets in the cover as well so the screen-on/off functionality is there. I love the addition of a stylus holder as I use the 8pi and needed a place to store it.

Another neat feature is the hand band thing. I've really only used it once while walking around the school, but it was very firm elastic.

Basically, this thing is very high quality. The insides are very plush, the outside is very supple. Elastic is tight. Don't know what else to say...Very good overall. Oh, and NO stink.

I absolutely love this case. I'll stick with this one for the duration of my ownership. Highly recommended.

Reactions: Gary_O

GMAN1722

Oct 14, 2011
Brooklyn NY

Case has three viewing angles. The notches that hold the tablet upright are very sturdy (but plush, of course). I've been alternating between the highest angled slots when writing and the tablet is held securely in position. Material has very little give.

Case secures shut with a clasp and an elastic band. There are magnets in the cover as well so the screen-on/off functionality is there. I love the addition of a stylus holder as I use the 8pi and needed a place to store it.

Another neat feature is the hand band thing. I've really only used it once while walking around the school, but it was very firm elastic.

Basically, this thing is very high quality. The insides are very plush, the outside is very supple. Elastic is tight. Don't know what else to say...Very good overall. Oh, and NO stink.

I absolutely love this case. I'll stick with this one for the duration of my ownership. Highly recommended.

yes this case is excellent (and economical). I have it for my note 8.0 and plan on getting it for the note pro 12.2

Apo11on

Sep 5, 2008
San Diego, CA

I got it as well and second every word - excellent case and also my choice for the duration of ownership.

GMAN1722

Oct 14, 2011
Brooklyn NY
I purchased the genuine leather one and i just love the look and feel of it. With the handstrap I use the tablet in more scenarios than I had anticipated. I was planning on getting a glass screen protector. However, with this wonderful case it appears that it wouldn't fit under the clasps. So does anyone have any recommendations as to the clearest/best screen protector that I could possibly get (I do not wish to hinder any visibility - not concerned with glare and the like)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.