[THE]TF3D themes by Zitoun

Search This thread

Blaqdymun

Sep 27, 2007
NYC
I need Help

Sorry If This Has Been Asked But I Am Fustrated!!!

1. Does this program work on Sprint (CDMA) phones?
2. Does your phone have to be unlocked?

I am asking because I created the themes folder and went to appreances. When I follow the path & get to the folder that says themes, it doesn't open up at all. So, I don't get to choose theme I want. What am I doing wrong?:rolleyes:

boooooooooo

Jun 28, 2008
screenshots , please !!

Hi!
20.08.08. First release : Zitoun RealGrey.
I'm proud to present to you my first theme for tf3d.

21.08.08- NEWS THEMES : BlackPurple

3 versions inside the pack : Original Clock Edition + Brocken Clock Edition + Purple Clock Edition :

Download the pack : "Zitoun BlackPurple"

Installation :
Download the zip file on your computer. unzip. put the .teme file on your Diamond into the folder "/Internal Storage/Themes. (if it doesn't exist yet, create it)
Intall the "wallpapers" folder anywhere as you want on your Diamond. Those themes must be installed with TF3D config . Follow the developer's instructions.
To install on of the wallpapers, go to "Settings" tab on the tf3d and choose "wallpaper". The wallpaper only appear one the "Home" main screen of the TF3D.

PLEASE DONATE if you like my work

would you please add a screen shot of the theme ............ many thanks

komani86

Oct 21, 2008
Zitoun, I have to give my props to your Black/Purple skin..
It's AWESOME! Because people want to see pics and I really think its WORTH IT that other people take this skin too ill put them here!
You finished out the mp3 player smoothly aswell, by fading nicely to white so that the letters are visible clearly! All the tabs are great.. JUST GREAT! :D

Attachments

• blackpurple.JPG
    blackpurple.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 422

Shaady

Oct 1, 2008
Sorry If This Has Been Asked But I Am Fustrated!!!

1. Does this program work on Sprint (CDMA) phones?
2. Does your phone have to be unlocked?

I am asking because I created the themes folder and went to appreances. When I follow the path & get to the folder that says themes, it doesn't open up at all. So, I don't get to choose theme I want. What am I doing wrong?:rolleyes:

It doesnt open the folder, just click on the folder, and go to ok.

Then click on the arrow on the drop down list, and all the theme files from the folder will be shown

mdzepinajr

Dec 15, 2008
Hi Zitoun,

Like your work very much - great themes.
I would like to ask you just for a clock with 3D numbers (black numbers on white flip background – like one on attached picture from HD3D theme) for TF3D on my HTC HD. I'm not using TF3D Customizer.
Thanks. Marko

Sep 17, 2008
Excellent work. All themes and theme installation programs worked perfectly on my 1.93 ROM My HTC Touch Diamond is branded O2 XDA Ignito. Although they said not to use the DIAMOND TF3D Theme program on the 1.93 ROM which I have I installed it and all the themes work perfectly. No error. Well done with the themes!!

dumaslr

Sep 3, 2009
Question

Hi zitoun

I was wondering if you would be up for making a Captain America theme for TF3D? I have your Superman and Batman themes, and i have to say... pretty freakin sweet!