[ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.2.1 [d2vzw] » Jan 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dg4prez

Apr 16, 2011
Hooksett, NH

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

A huge shoutout to codeworx for his work on the Samsung device trees, especially the t0 platform!

Special thanks to our friends Imoseyon and Franco for their kernels as well!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Screenshots:

Features:

• Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
  • Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
  • Chronus clock widget
  • Customizable hardware and software keys
  • Transparent navbar and status bar
  • Customizable navbar ring
  • Navigation bar widgets
  • Customizable power menu
  • Notification power widget
  • Customizable quicksettings panel
  • Statusbar mods
  • Theme engine
  • Quiet hours
  • Volume rocker music controls
  • Full Rotation
  • Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:
  • Fixes for Open Source Audio Hal for Linaro compliance - Kejar31
  • Switched to Open Source Audio Hal - Codeworx, Sbrissen, CM
  • Proper graphics overlay lag fix for D2 - CyanogenMod
  • Built with official Linaro toolchain - Nocoast
  • Added Bluetooth MAP support - CyanogenMod
  • updated MDP profile for all smdk4412 devices - Codeworx
  • Audio reverts to enable A2DP for D2!! *note* this breaks wired headset mic - Mastamoon
  • GPS Enhancements for d2 - CodeAurora
  • New Performance Settings - xoomdev
  • GooManager now included - goo.im team
  • Latest device tree updates including RIL data stability enhancements - liquid0624
  • USB OTG Added - brewcrewfoo
  • Removed accidental Nova Prime - liquid0624
  • Added Gtalk Copy Paste - Credit TeamBamf
  • Fixed mako ANYkernel support - nocoast
  • Fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
  • Added in depth linaro optimizations Inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the ROM in full -O3 etc - Steve Spear, Liquid0624, nocoast
  • Added i9300/n7100 Support back - nocoast
  • Fixed Nexus10 NavBar Bug - Steve Spear
  • Added absolute download paths to all downloads - JbirdVegas
  • An Insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
  • Fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
  • Full goomanager functionality
  • And Much Much MORE!

Known Issues:
  • Tethering only works when encryption is not used
  • Temporary slowdown after high CPU usage, like in gaming

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

liq0003group4.png

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested GApps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/d2vzw

Main LiquidSmooth Page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth

Extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps: http://goo.gl/GgQ0i

Goomanager: http://goo.gl/zpE9D

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

nocoast

Winner00

ToxicThunder \m/

DG4Prez

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.

Last edited:

majmuni

Jan 10, 2011
Page one wow how is battery life. Thanks for all your work. I really apriciated

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Reactions: tmtmaats

sookieball

Dec 25, 2010
Yes! Been on MIUI for too long... chronic flashing needs a fix...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

vudugan

May 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Think I'm finally ready to give JB a try. Do i need to unlock the bootloader for this as well as flash a kernel OR can this be flashed over stock?
Thx in advance!

deitiphobia

Nov 25, 2010
Pasadena, CA
OK so I've been running RC7 for about 4 hours that I downloaded from IRC. Things I've noticed so far:

When using YouTube, I'm getting visual artifacts when changing orientation. It just happens during the orientation swap and then goes away. Also intermittent screen issues when starting you tube that I've seen twice now. Portions of the screen were repeating themselves.

Only one time, I was swiping through settings and when I hit the bottom of the list, there was a weird and quick visual artifact.

I'm not getting any sort of general screen flicker that I've experienced with other Roms, but I went ahead and shut off Hardware Overlay just for the hell of it. Which hasn't changed anything with YouTube artifacting during orientation changed.
During phone call, I could not adjust call volume. Call volume was not loud or low, but just right despite the fact i could not adjust it. Speakerphone worked OK and I was able to lower volume during sleakerphone it seems.

GPS locked on pretty quickly.
4G and WiFi work great.
Camera and Video work. No problems with low Audio on Video record.

I'm really quite happy with it and see no reason not to use this as my Daily Driver.

I don't care about Bluetooth or NFC so can't speak to those.

Battery drain seems to be quite normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbdan

babydo

Jul 9, 2012
Hey, I've been using Synergy for the whole time I've had my S3. Can anybody compare RC5 or 7's battery life to that of Synergy's? I'm guessing it will be somewhat lower

digitalsynner85

Sep 15, 2011
New Iberia, Louisiana
yeah! been looking for a new jellybean rom to try out........TW is nice n whatnot, but aosp is just as nice in its own respects......gonna toss this bad boy on later and test it out, seeing as i'm going to work tomorrow ill be able to test out the NFC at mcdonalds and see how its working

Jdella681

Sep 23, 2010
Looking for a new JB ROM daily driver. Hopefully this is it! Downloading...

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

dpaine88

Aug 3, 2010
Well this is weird....Google Now isn't installed on my phone....

Does anyone know if this would be built-into the ROM or part of Google Apps?

MD5's match for the ROM and the G-apps.

I havn't slept in over 24 hours....am I just being braindead here?

Last edited:
Reactions: greg4hawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

A huge shoutout to codeworx for his work on the Samsung device trees, especially the t0 platform!

Special thanks to our friends Imoseyon and Franco for their kernels as well!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Screenshots:

Features:

• Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
    • Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
    • Chronus clock widget
    • Customizable hardware and software keys
    • Transparent navbar and status bar
    • Customizable navbar ring
    • Navigation bar widgets
    • Customizable power menu
    • Notification power widget
    • Customizable quicksettings panel
    • Statusbar mods
    • Theme engine
    • Quiet hours
    • Volume rocker music controls
    • Full Rotation
    • Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:
    • Fixes for Open Source Audio Hal for Linaro compliance - Kejar31
    • Switched to Open Source Audio Hal - Codeworx, Sbrissen, CM
    • Proper graphics overlay lag fix for D2 - CyanogenMod
    • Built with official Linaro toolchain - Nocoast
    • Added Bluetooth MAP support - CyanogenMod
    • updated MDP profile for all smdk4412 devices - Codeworx
    • Audio reverts to enable A2DP for D2!! *note* this breaks wired headset mic - Mastamoon
    • GPS Enhancements for d2 - CodeAurora
    • New Performance Settings - xoomdev
    • GooManager now included - goo.im team
    • Latest device tree updates including RIL data stability enhancements - liquid0624
    • USB OTG Added - brewcrewfoo
    • Removed accidental Nova Prime - liquid0624
    • Added Gtalk Copy Paste - Credit TeamBamf
    • Fixed mako ANYkernel support - nocoast
    • Fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
    • Added in depth linaro optimizations Inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the ROM in full -O3 etc - Steve Spear, Liquid0624, nocoast
    • Added i9300/n7100 Support back - nocoast
    • Fixed Nexus10 NavBar Bug - Steve Spear
    • Added absolute download paths to all downloads - JbirdVegas
    • An Insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
    • Fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
    • Full goomanager functionality
    • And Much Much MORE!

Known Issues:
    • Tethering only works when encryption is not used
    • Temporary slowdown after high CPU usage, like in gaming

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

liq0003group4.png

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested GApps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/d2vzw

Main LiquidSmooth Page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth

Extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps: http://goo.gl/GgQ0i

Goomanager: http://goo.gl/zpE9D

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

nocoast

Winner00

ToxicThunder \m/

DG4Prez

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.

37453622083127471528998.jpg

RELEASED :D

(now put that that thanks button below on fire, just to make me feel good :p)
    Its Christmas folks... and we have a new build up as well :)

Again, we try to address stability issues and a few other things here and there. No changelog would be provided for beta builds though.
    Hope you have a good time and Happy Holidays!!

edit: oh yeah, i forgot i am a Thanks hungry fellow. But its Christmas so I guess my sin would be pardoned :p
    OP updated with Beta 1C :)

now please bump my thanks counter - i am a greedy fellow :p

Jokes apart, a few stability issues have been addressed here to see if they solve existing problems. A Factory Reset before flashing might not be required. Just wipe your caches.

If you get force close issues, then a full wipe is our only option.

Cheers, and a happy festive week to all :)
    New builds uploading... :D

Hopefully will solve all previous issues.

(Now press that button ;) )

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium