Help me plz

What 2do
Its stealing mony by ads

Clover haa

Not just that

U can't erase it even by RESET
I have

Samsung GT-N7000

Get an Iphone. A couple of days ago, I fell from the roof of a 150 story building. Guess what, I died instantly, but my Iphone survived with no scratch...

P.S. Ask for a 15 cent raise from Mr. Cook

ad2master

Oct 3, 2007
have the same issue, Monkey test and Time service, even after root and hard reset, they both came back !!!
can anyone help on this case please...
google it but without any solutions.

setmov

Dec 5, 2012
have the same issue, Monkey test and Time service, even after root and hard reset, they both came back !!!

You can do it in a few ways.....

1.st.... if you have custom recovery, reflash a new rom! Done, your phone is clean!

2.nd.... if you don't have a custom recovery, you can use SP Flash Tool, and flash a custom recovey, then flash the rom, or, if you find a suitable rom online, you can directly flash it with SP Flash Tool.

3.rd.... if you don't wanna bother yourself with flashing.....then, here is a quick fix....
Install Titanium Backup Pro version
Enter Titanium Backup and find Time Service and Monkey Test
Freeze them
The buggers won't cause other issues

Hope this helped :)
Good Luck

Nuh99

Sep 4, 2015
Samara
Eureka!!!

After two weeks of research and study I know how to remove it completely out of phone or tablet without flashing. I got rid of it completely on my Lenovo Stock rom tablet yesterday.
So if anyone with a little knowledge of android needs my help feel free to contact me

Reactions: jatin04

SubinRoy

May 7, 2015
Monkey test and time service

After two weeks of research and study I know how to remove it completely out of phone or tablet without flashing. I got rid of it completely on my Lenovo Stock rom tablet yesterday.
So if anyone with a little knowledge of android needs my help feel free to contact me

hey help me remove these apps..

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8

Normal way of doing things on xda is sharing a fix if you have it, especially that you have such a wonderful track record here.

Why don't you guys ask for a raise from Tim Cook, so that you can polish a little (actually a lot) your trolling skills, so that perhaps one or two people can take you seriously for a change? And remember: never say 'i got a virus on our Android device' because it gives you up right there. Oh, and try to open a sleeper account instead of one which is 1 day old, this way you'll have more credibility. Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: haism007

Nuh99

Sep 4, 2015
Samara
Dear sir.

Normal way of doing things on xda is sharing a fix if you have it, especially that you have such a wonderful track record here.

Why don't you guys ask for a raise from Tim Cook, so that you can polish a little (actually a lot) your trolling skills, so that perhaps one or two people can take you seriously for a change? And remember: never say 'i got a virus on our Android device' because it gives you up right there. Oh, and try to open a sleeper account instead of one which is 1 day old, this way you'll have more credibility. Cheers. :)

I don't even know what raise are you talking about ? I'm not trolling. I had this virus in my tablet and I also asked on some other forums but what I got is that I have to flash my device which I could not so I went into deep and with collection of information from here and different places I managed to remove it without flashing.
And as for sharing a fix I will definitely share it. Actually I'm not good in steps writing but I will definitely will try to write as how I did.

SubinRoy

May 7, 2015
Please Help

I don't even know what raise are you talking about ? I'm not trolling. I had this virus in my tablet and I also asked on some other forums but what I got is that I have to flash my device which I could not so I went into deep and with collection of information from here and different places I managed to remove it without flashing.
And as for sharing a fix I will definitely share it. Actually I'm not good in steps writing but I will definitely will try to write as how I did.

share it as quickly as possible.. why are you taking this much time?

Nuh99

Sep 4, 2015
Samara
EVERYONE :)

I have made a new thread for a fix please follow there and give me your feedback.

http://xdaforums.com/general/general/fix-monkey-test-time-service-virus-t3194907

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
share it as quickly as possible.. why are you taking this much time?

Please follow my thread.

http://xdaforums.com/general/general/fix-monkey-test-time-service-virus-t3194907

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Last edited:

jatin04

Sep 17, 2015
yes i need ur help too much. plz tell me how to remove them on my email- jatindhawan04@gmail.com

bigeasy911

Apr 23, 2011
You may want ro take your email off the pubilc forum post unless you are just.looking to increase your spam by 10000 fold at the very least change the format i.e .com = dot com

I am with Optimupro on this. It seems very questionable when someone or a few with all new accounts have an issue and then rather than posting the fix say email or pm me like they want to keep it a secert or its to special to post? Gives the grandious impression. Froma practical sense, why you a.person rather type it out or c&p it over and over for.each corispondance they recieve and require the person to wait for it to be on their schedule rather.than just post it in the forum its associated with?? Sorry but that just strikes any seasoned forum users anywhere as odd and raises a caution flag. Its much more nirmal and frankly polite courtious forum manners to post fixes to problems openly so all that search can find it long after you are no longer on this site?

Not saying there is trolling but it sure raises a flag given the kinds of posts that have been trollings in the past on all sorts of forums. But I try to error.on the side of hoping its just an oversite or ignorance to how things are done on oopen knowledge sharing forums such as xda is.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Eureka!!!