Suggest Bluetooth headset

Search This thread

jesrani

Mar 29, 2011
Mumbai
Honor 20
OnePlus 7T
I am going to go on long trip by car, will be driving myself. My car does not have Bluetooth so thinking of taking one for the phone. I don't get many calls but I think it will be useful. Anyone can give some suggestion on which one to buy. Budget around Rs.1500. Never used one before and not sure how much comfortable I would be wearing one.

Sent from GT-I9003 using XDA app.
---------------------------------------
GT-I9003, GB XXKPH, Rooted, Deodexed, CF-Root

Wave 2, 8530, Bada 1.2, DDKA1

wardfan220

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2010
Eldridge, IA
I live in the states, but I have a Motorola Finiti. It's comfortable to me, I wear glasses, so I like this one. It fits in the ear canal instead of sitting in the outside of the ear with the ear wrap thing. The only time I hate it is when I'm eating, it hurts the ear.

qsaxus

Feb 14, 2012
Seattle
Jabra BT5010

I've had the Jabra BT5010 for 3 years and I still get 3 days of moderate use on one charge. When I first got it i only charged it once a week. It's been really rugged too, ive dropped it so many times and it still works great. The ear hook broke a year ago but if you go to the hardware store you can find some insulated wire (I forget the gague) that fits prefect. you can bend it so its comfortable. The best thing is it vibrates too so you won't miss a call even if you are listening to loud music. Noise canceling is pretty good, though not compaired to the new ones. The volume could be a bit better but i've owned 3 or 4 bt headsets and they are always breaking. This one has held up well.

PlusAndroid

Mar 3, 2012
I am right now using i.Tech MyVoice 31. It works great for me!

Specifications:

Bluetooth Specification: Version 3.0
Profile Support: HSP & HFP
Range of Frequency: 2.4GHz
Operating Distance: Up to 10 meters
Charging Time: Less than 2 hours
Talk Time: Up to 4 Hours
Standby time: Up to 75 Hours
Weight: 0.32 ounces / 9 grams (TBC)

Additional Functions:

Voice Dialling
Last Number Redial