[THEME][CM10-AOKP-AOSP] Blue Infinitum - APK

Search This thread

pjdannie

Oct 26, 2008
Nottingham
Hi Razer, love your themes particularly the black theme, been using it ever since cm9.

im now using RR 2.0 by westcrip and one thing that i cannot seem to find or learn how to do is implement a transparent background for the dialer in contacts.apk I have tried decompiling without classes.dex editing styles.xml and swapping png's then building and zipping the edited files back in the original apk with classes.dex as well as numerous other methods.

I cant get it to work and would love to know how or buy a market apk etc to modify dialer

cheers pj

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
www.infinitum-project.com
Hi Razer, love your themes particularly the black theme, been using it ever since cm9.

im now using RR 2.0 by westcrip and one thing that i cannot seem to find or learn how to do is implement a transparent background for the dialer in contacts.apk I have tried decompiling without classes.dex editing styles.xml and swapping png's then building and zipping the edited files back in the original apk with classes.dex as well as numerous other methods.

I cant get it to work and would love to know how or buy a market apk etc to modify dialer

cheers pj

You can ask here, i don't know about transparency, never worked on that

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1566778&page=9

Will there be red one coming. It'll look sick.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Surely not now. I am still feeling too bad for the breakup

kamalmawa

Sep 24, 2010
Melbourne
Anyone have a link for 1.8.1 inverted apps ? 1.8.2 gives me phone apk problem with aokp build 38

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Kocai

Oct 24, 2011
Add-on inverted apps v1.7 and v1.8.2 do not work with cm9 nightly build 20120610. I only lost the messaging app though. No problem with phone and people app.

acras

Sep 29, 2008
Odessa
Razer(x)
I've installed inverted Contacts from rootzwiki and there are some non-blue elements.
Screenshot_2012-06-11-15-34-35.jpg

upichie

Nov 15, 2010
Hey razer, what's the difference between the download on your site and the ones on the Market? Is the one on your site the same as the free version?

I've enjoyed your theme in the past. Right now I'm not using it, but I am using some of your themed apps. Great job man. You've done a fantastic job. :)

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
Hey razer, what's the difference between the download on your site and the ones on the Market? Is the one on your site the same as the free version?

I've enjoyed your theme in the past. Right now I'm not using it, but I am using some of your themed apps. Great job man. You've done a fantastic job. :)

I have to upload the site, but market links are ok

Reactions: upichie

kamalmawa

Sep 24, 2010
Melbourne
Razer Just wanted to let you know that inverted apps too big for System->app in CM9 causing some apps such ass mms.apk not been installed to the system. So some of you might get mms.apk not installed when you try to run it after flashing inverted apps..
So either razer can put things like Google reader, Google+ in to data->app or those who wanted to use inverted apps can delete unwanted apps from the zip file..

Reactions: Kocai and Razer(x)

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
Razer Just wanted to let you know that inverted apps too big for System->app in CM9 causing some apps such ass mms.apk not been installed to the system. So some of you might get mms.apk not installed when you try to run it after flashing inverted apps..
So either razer can put things like Google reader, Google+ in to data->app or those who wanted to use inverted apps can delete unwanted apps from the zip file..

Thanks i'll do it

Malcanthet

May 1, 2012
Thanks for the update (yeah, CM9 has some /system space problems atm, nothing that can't be fixed by deleting useless video files in /media and changing the bootanimation, etc.)
I'll be donating, cause I like it so much ;)

Reactions: Razer(x)

Top Liked Posts