Anyone ever use the Boxwave unicolor case before?

Search This thread

shorty920

Sep 5, 2010
It's been out for other phones but I haven't heard much about it on the One x.

Anyway it's $16 on Amazon for the black and white cases. It looks about perfect for what I want, a thin, slim case which a clear back that shows off the phone while still offering protection. Apparently it covers the camera lens and has a lip on the front. So any word on these two case? Also I was wondering if the white one will look good on the black phone. I've seen a bunch of good cases for the white one. There's not as many for the black :(

http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-HTC-O...id=1345962846&sr=8-39&keywords=htc+one+x+case

http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-HTC-O...id=1345962846&sr=8-33&keywords=htc+one+x+case

Other than this, I may try out the Diztronic TPU cases. Again the question will be black on black, or white on black for that :).

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
I have the black one. It's pretty slick but it's a b!tch to get on and off. Also, it was made for the international version so the cutouts don't quite line up. I got it off ebay for like $4. It's not branded by boxwave but it is the identical case, surely from the same manufacturer that boxwave gets it from.

edit: Damn, I got ripped. Just checked and it's down to $3 now. Pretty enraged over this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-HTC-ONE...293099?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item2a2212f0eb

Last edited:
Reactions: shorty920

shorty920

Sep 5, 2010
I have the black one. It's pretty slick but it's a b!tch to get on and off. Also, it was made for the international version so the cutouts don't quite line up. I got it off ebay for like $4. It's not branded by boxwave but it is the identical case, surely from the same manufacturer that boxwave gets it from.

edit: Damn, I got ripped. Just checked and it's down to $3 now. Pretty enraged over this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-HTC-ONE...293099?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item2a2212f0eb

Ok thanks I'll look into that. I mean I don't mind that much about the on and off. It's not like there's expandable memory or a battery that needs to be removed lol. As long as it looks good and offer good protection I'm fine and this one seems to do it.

Also how far off are the cutouts? I don't want to lose my headphone jack or anything lol.

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Ok thanks I'll look into that. I mean I don't mind that much about the on and off. It's not like there's expandable memory or a battery that needs to be removed lol. As long as it looks good and offer good protection I'm fine and this one seems to do it.

Also how far off are the cutouts? I don't want to lose my headphone jack or anything lol.

It's just the camera and speaker cutouts that are ever so slightly off, like every other international case. Everything else is fine.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: shorty920

shorty920

Sep 5, 2010
It's just the camera and speaker cutouts that are ever so slightly off, like every other international case. Everything else is fine.

Ok as long as it doesn't obscure the camera and recording n block the speaker then I guess I'm fine with that. Last question tho, is your phone black or white? I'm leaning black on my black phone but was wondering if white looks good on the black phone.

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Ok as long as it doesn't obscure the camera and recording n block the speaker then I guess I'm fine with that. Last question tho, is your phone black or white? I'm leaning black on my black phone but was wondering if white looks good on the black phone.

It definitely doesn't obscure the camera at al. It's barely noticeable but I'm anal with my cases. I've got the grey phone with the black case. I don't think white would look good at all, IMO.

shorty920

Sep 5, 2010
It definitely doesn't obscure the camera at al. It's barely noticeable but I'm anal with my cases. I've got the grey phone with the black case. I don't think white would look good at all, IMO.

Yeah I'm a little anal with these things too lol. I dk what the gray one looks like, but my black phone is like dark grayish but yeah I think black is not bad. I'll give it a shot thanks for the help lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.