Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
I downloaded and installed freeza rom but get this notice is there a fix or rom no good?
syme6upu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
Once I installed the rom lost root and it won't root. How to disable knox. Is there a rom that anyone knows with hotspot that works fully freeza is no good

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
Seems like when updates come in I get lost

Last edited:

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Seems like when updates come in developers get lost

Developers have lives outside of XDA, it takes a considerable amount of time to create or even update a current ROM. Please keep this in mind before posting such unnecessary posts.

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
If I'm not rooted I can still fix the problem without having root?

tonyevo52

Feb 1, 2013
But you are....I couldn't even try to do what they do, everything has bugs and it's up to us to find them so they can fix them. Just my two cents.

DreamingWolf

Oct 25, 2009
In my cerebral cortex
I do keep in mind that's why I said it cause if I were one I would make sure things work before I release it.if you don't like my post you don't have to read or like it .As long as I'm not being disrespectful I'll continue to say as I please

Please feel free to release a perfect ROM and show the all the Devs here how to do it.

Unless you can, please stop complaining that their's are perfectly suited to what you desire but cannot create on your own.

DreamingWolf

Oct 25, 2009
In my cerebral cortex
I'm complaining cause I'm beat from trying over and over dam this new update old way was good but all these things keep changing up. People r 2 funny it's my post i started it so I'll say how i feel freedom of speech

You did indeed start this thread, but there is no such thing as freedom of speech on forums such as these. There is only what the moderators decide to tolerate. And speaking poorly of the Devs who DONATE so much of their free time to these forums is one thing they tend not to tolerate.

Just saying.

kaos420

Account currently disabled
Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
I do keep in mind that's why I said it cause if I were one I would make sure things work before I release it.if you don't like my post you don't have to read or like it .As long as I'm not being disrespectful I'll continue to say as I please

Things do work. It's more the incompetence of users not following directions. Case in point your on mi3 baseband and nabd rom. Really should read before you mess with your phone. Now you have to Odin back to mi3.and odin to mj4 then odin to Nad.

Sent From My 0x1 Note 3.i love tep....

VECTUS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 26, 2010
Kansas City, Mo.
xdaforums.com
I believe the user hasn't read the rules here. I think several people here attempted to enlighten the op but to no avail... Its unfortunate really but I think the link in my signature probably sums up with this is really all about for the op... I will remind the op also that XDA "allows" its users to use "free speech" within XDA rules...

Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I believe the user hasn't read the rules here. I think several people here attempted to enlighten the op but to no avail... Its unfortunate really but I think the link in my signature probably sums up with this is really all about for the op... I will remind the op also that XDA "allows" its users to use "free speech" within XDA rules...

Closed

Seems like when updates come in developers get lost

Developers have lives outside of XDA, it takes a considerable amount of time to create or even update a current ROM. Please keep this in mind before posting such unnecessary posts.

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul