Official Jelly Bean for XT910 Confirmed by Motorola

Search This thread

Vatazhka

Jul 13, 2010
4.1.2 for XT910 is finally in the works, yay! However, it's far less mature than XT912 version. Count in the delay for operators' approvals and you'll have at least Q3 2013.

Sisqo

Apr 24, 2007
Suceava
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Of course it is in the works since they announced it will come for razr, but they didn't give an estimated date so his affirmation don't count:)

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Irthu

Nov 17, 2012
Bangalore
hope to see it soon

hope this update comes out sooner than later... i think jb will run flawelessly in the razr

orateam

Jun 20, 2005
Orlando
i'll mostly likely have a new phone by the time the update rolls around. I imagine a change sometime in March to the DNA or Razr HD maxx. I'm waiting for the CL price to drop to $300

Vatazhka

Jul 13, 2010
i'll mostly likely have a new phone by the time the update rolls around. I imagine a change sometime in March to the DNA or Razr HD maxx. I'm waiting for the CL price to drop to $300

That's exactly what Moto wants to achieve by delaying JB update.

Sent using a touch screen
Napisane na ekranie dotykowym

R3dbeaver

Feb 17, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Can't wait! Starting to get tired of ICS after playing with wife's iPhone5 and my own Nexus7.

Sent from my XT910 using xda app-developers app

nvboza

Sep 7, 2011
Požarevac
4.1.2 for XT910 is finally in the works, yay! However, it's far less mature than XT912 version. Count in the delay for operators' approvals and you'll have at least Q3 2013.

You are right, I sold my Atrix 4G because of that, they develop ICS but US an EU operators delay and than canceled it because of selling new models. Maybe we will have the same destiny for Razr...but maybe we get it after the NY day :)...Nobody knows

Last edited:

cd_Jaco

May 12, 2012
McMinnville
Got my update today. Have to wait till i have better service to recieve it. Will update tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app

cd_Jaco

May 12, 2012
McMinnville
I got home and tried to download it only to find the update was gone. Thanks Motorola. Ruined Christmas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Motorola updated their Android Software Update News page today with good news for XT910 owners worldwide. You might remember if you checked the page before, XT910 wasn't even mentioned with a possible update. Anyways, that has changed today. We're getting official Android 4.1 update. Eventhough we don't know when ! :good:

As a sidenote, It would be early to become happy until they deliver the update cause in motorolas' update cases, promises could be broken easily and relentlessly. That's why i am adding a proof for future reference.

2iqbudf.png

I would love to get the update as soon as possible but Q1 of 2013 is fine for me. :cool:
    this phone sucks balls...GSIII forever man

Forever? You mean 13 hour of fun? Yeah sure, we got double forever then ;)

Sent from my XT910 maxx using xda app-developers app
    this phone sucks balls...GSIII forever man

Very useful post, keep them coming :-[
    FTS 4.0?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app
    All in all, in the end the carriers don't matter, I just want a functional JB leak from Motorola so the devs can work a Jelly Bean ROM with drivers and without bugs instead of the painful ports of ASOP/AKOP/CM10 we have now.