Weird screen bug/defect?

Search This thread

pezlomd

Dec 23, 2011
miami
Hello everyone I'm experiencing a very strange issue. Whenever I press towards the top center of the screen sometimes my screen goes black as if I hit the power key and then when I press the home button it doesn't turn back on usually I have to press the power button once then one more time to get the screen to get back on. You have to squeeze or press down the screen firmly a little hard I'll be asleep its not normal to do that but regardless doing that makes my phone turn off and then not turn back on until I press the power key twice. The screen appears to be off and all black but the soft keys vibrate as if thescreen was on and use. Does anyone else have this type of problem when pressing down on the screen? Or has anyone else experienced this some other way and has some type of solution or should I exchange?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

Dweet

Apr 25, 2014
Orlando
Hello everyone I'm experiencing a very strange issue. Whenever I press towards the top center of the screen sometimes my screen goes black as if I hit the power key and then when I press the home button it doesn't turn back on usually I have to press the power button once then one more time to get the screen to get back on. You have to squeeze or press down the screen firmly a little hard I'll be asleep its not normal to do that but regardless doing that makes my phone turn off and then not turn back on until I press the power key twice. The screen appears to be off and all black but the soft keys vibrate as if thescreen was on and use. Does anyone else have this type of problem when pressing down on the screen? Or has anyone else experienced this some other way and has some type of solution or should I exchange?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

I don't have that issue I, only have like many users that little lag when waking the screen. The problem your describing sounds very abnormal. I would def. Check out an exchange option if you have it bro.